Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can get Tariq's dikk out your mouth if he aint cutting you a check.
you can be a fan of something without sucking the producers dikk. Over 1000 people funded the shyt...
so I guess Tariq's doing all the wrong things in your opinion:leostare:
Bringing light to some issues and history in a creative way.
Using means other than hollywood crakkers to make a film.
Promoting it and selling it in a lucrative way.
Giving certain people who donated enough shootouts on the credits to the film:smugfavre:
Doing something different than the norm.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you can be a fan of something without sucking the producers dikk. Over 1000 people funded the shyt...
so I guess Tariq's doing all the wrong things in your opinion:leostare:
Bringing light to some issues and history in a creative way.
Using means other than hollywood crakkers to make a film.
Promoting it and selling it in a lucrative way.
Giving certain people who donated enough shootouts on the credits to the film:smugfavre:
Doing something different than the norm.

And that is fine if you like it but I'd like to see an alternative thats more factually accurate. Only a bytch gets mad at critiques. I already gave Tariq his just props but guys like him and Umar spread disinformation and I can't get behind that.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
And that is fine if you like it but I'd like to see an alternative thats more factually accurate. Only a bytch gets mad at critiques. I already gave Tariq his just props but guys like him and Umar spread disinformation and I can't get behind that.
Are you non black or light skinned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have you seen HC3 yet? I haven't.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
is that with Tariq's permission?
I hope so....... I guess so because nikkas are advertising like it's legit.

it's with the 'Imhop ass nikka' crowd for the most part though.... I find them annoying. and it's crazy because Tariq goes hard at them on the low.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The quality is the best out , because it's the only shyt out like it getting big like this.

competition breeds better quality....... even simple minded people can understand that concept. With that said...

so far all Tariq has his weak producers who make videos that are unwatchable... some Fans,....... and some haters who say retarded shyt like "Only a bytch gets mad at critiques" as if anyone is mad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope so....... I guess so because nikkas are advertising like it's legit.

it's with the 'Imhop ass nikka' crowd for the most part though.... I find them annoying. and it's crazy because Tariq goes hard at them on the low.
i'm pretty sure he'd announce it cause otherwise thats grounds for legal action

Thats not something to play with.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The quality is the best out , because it's the only shyt out like it getting big like this.

competition breeds better quality....... even simple minded people can understand that concept. With that said...

So you looped back to my original point like a typical dumbass.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm pretty sure he'd announce it cause otherwise thats grounds for legal action

Thats not something to play with.
:leostare: Well it's something Imma play w and even bring a chick w me.

damn video on back order. :beli:

Tariq don't fly you out unless you drop 5 k during production. :hmm:

Other showing was around 6 or 7 in every major city............ if you work, how could you not miss the beginning dealing with traffic? So i didn't see it all.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you looped back to my original point like a typical dumbass.

Your point was... about the quality. My point is that the quality isn't bad....... it's just what it is and can't be qualified as bad because wtf are you comparing it to??

You're basing your points off comparing his film to the Research power, video quality, and Quality Control of a main industry that has over 100 years and billions behind it.