Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Be broke with 5 babymommas living in the slums of Detroit while worshipping the Arab slave masters religion and kick distorted Black empowerment :heh:
sfxnwo.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Be broke with 5 babymommas living in the slums of Detroit while worshipping the Arab slave masters religion and kick distorted Black empowerment :heh:
This is funny because I can't get upset at a real life c00n:pachaha:

but naw, I just have a hand full of BM's not five and i take care of the households, despite all their education and income levels > yours. So obviously not broke, and Allah has mad it so that I'm not living in the slums. ntm, Detroit has some decent homes and I own a few.... i'd never sell. My people have been Muslim since before......... anything else their entire people can even remember, so its not because of random slavery that wasn't because of Islam. We are here because of Crakkers and transatlantic trades.

I am pro black though and I do support black things if I believe they are positive.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is funny because I can't get upset at a real life c00n:pachaha:

but naw, I just have a hand full of BM's not five and i take care of the households, despite all their education and income levels > yours. So obviously not broke, and Allah has mad it so that I'm not living in the slums. ntm, Detroit has some decent homes and I own a few.... i'd never sell. My people have been Muslim since before......... anything else their entire people can even remember, so its not because of random slavery that wasn't because of Islam. We are here because of Crakkers and transatlantic trades.

I am pro black though and I do support black things if I believe they are positive.

Now, now we don't have to compensate by making things up

MY son darker then that. :blessed: We dont even know what you look lke though. :patrice: Moist or piss colored.

Blasians get lighter with age and since you out in Cali, the PAWGS to phase himself out will be abundant :blessed:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Blasians get lighter with age and since you out in Cali, the PAWGS to phase himself out will be abundant :blessed:
I doubt it seriously. Meanwhile you're named after a nikka with a french name who married a white bytch, acting like you have a problem with blasians. Stop.

Hidden Cac!

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
both you nikkas is mixed breeds, what is the argument? :heh:

I aint no damn dog nikka and im not the color of drake. but
:blessed: Me

:ohhh: So hes a half breed clowning on mixed kids. Typical confused fakkit that got to close to his cac side.

This nikka talkin shyt lookin like my son. :snoop:

No wonder he was harpin on that mulatto army shyt. fakkit takin Hidden Colors Personal.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This nikka is Cape Verdean like we don't know about you. This nikka bloodline is synonomous with c00ning :pachaha:
Im still black though. There is no c00n bloodline, either you act like a c00n or you dont and you are living up to the c00n image that follows you around the board.

No wonder you refer to us as Blacks instead of we. You think you're something different. Maybe that cac blood has overtaken you. Got homocidal urges thinkin why has god forsaken you. Which one of your parents cac'd out?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No wonder you refer to us as Blacks instead of we. You think you're something different. Maybe that cac blood has overtaken you. Got homocidal urges thinkin why has god forsaken you. Which one of your parents cac'd out?

You are from an island of dilluted c00ns and decided to dillute yourself even more. @cook should ban you from all Black empowerment threads. Ironically, the people you Cape Verdeans call monkeys (Angolans) now own a large chunck of the Portugal economy, the people you worship :umad:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You are from an island of dilluted c00ns and decided to dillute yourself even more. @cook should ban you from all Black empowerment threads. Ironically, the people you Cape Verdeans call monkeys (Angolans) now own a large chunck of the Portugal economy, the people you worship :umad:
:mjlol: Diluted. You wish your father never laid with that white bytch huh. You're diluted. Embrace it.

Lookin to some cacs to cosign hidden colors before you respect it. Pathetic.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Diluted. You wish your father never laid with that white bytch huh. You're diluted. Embrace it.

Lookin to some cacs to cosign hidden colors before you respect it. Pathetic.

I'm not biracial. Your son is 20 % Black and you think he will have kids with a Black woman? Your pass to speak on Black issues are revoked :mjlol: