Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you don't even know the positions of people like Nas and Mr Umar Johnson :russ:
Well when you say super powers im imagining the xmen. We're talking about the documentary though so im kind of looking to you to critique what super powers are as it relates to that friend. You have friends confused like transgendered in the womans bathroom.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well when you say super powers im imagining the xmen. We're talking about the documentary though so im kind of looking to you to critique what super powers are as it relates to that friend. You have friends confused like transgendered in the womans bathroom.

You seem very upset that I want more options than just Hidden Colors :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you dont respect me is what you're saying friend? :wtf:

When it comes to your opinion HC? No. But you have a right to like HC and it has a right to exist. IF anything, HC and Tariq should be applauded for showing Black History has a lucrative market when presented through a non-Eurocentric lens.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When it comes to your opinion HC? No. But you have a right to like HC and it has a right to exist. IF anything, HC and Tariq should be applauded for showing Black History has a lucrative market when presented through a non-Eurocentric lens.
I see so you're just babbling. Thank you, friend.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent seen HC1-2 but long as HC3 sticks to the facts, i dont see the problem. i pre-ordered my copy and it still hasnt arrived yet.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tell me more about Alexander the Great using mulattos to take over West Africa :heh:
Im sure there were people of partial african descent in his army. Whats so controversial about that friend? There was a lot of cultural/people exchange between greece and africa at that time in history. Its not a far fetched notion, friend. Do you read history?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Im sure there were people of partial african descent in his army. Whats so controversial about that friend? There was a lot of cultural/people exchange between greece and africa at that time in history. Its not a far fetched notion, friend. Do you read history?

This is what I'm talking about :snoop: