Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Anyone who criticizes Our Father Tariq Nasheed must be banished from this discussion. We are here to praise King Flex and raise funds for The Prince of Pan-Afrikanism, Dr. Umar Johnson.

We do NOT need lawyers, doctors, engineers, or any CAC science from their Jewniversities. We need low budget collections of poorly edited interviews with Lord Jamar, Dwight York, and Lauryn Hill. Anyone who disagrees is an AGENT.
:laff:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
doubt it..

there's no evidence..

negroid terms are outdated and debunked..

Olmecs were simply Native Americans..

If you look up old ship wrecks online you'll see that they found ancient ships on the coasts of Latin America..they found a Phoenician ship in Brazil..I was researching it last year..just google it..

It's a current that goes from the west coast of Africa to South America half the year..in the Atlantic ..the other half a year the current changes and goes from South America back to Africa..it's easier to travel on currents..although I think the way back is hazardous..it would be safer for them to get back on the current from Peru to the pacific islands and back to africa..

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So their credentials are college graduates and historians/psychologists are not good enough for friends?

Not when talking about subjects outside their scope, at least to me it isn't.

Let me be clear, HC has a right to exist for those who like it but more options and alternatives for those who don't like disinformation and are a bit more educated on these subjects :o:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not when talking about subjects outside their scope, at least to me it isn't.

Let me be clear, HC has a right to exist for those who like it but more options and alternatives for those who don't like disinformation and are a bit more educated on these subjects :o:
None of these people are stepping forward so they must not want it with Hidden Colors friend. The top 5 historical documentaries on Amazon, spreading disinformation and no credible historians are stepping up to immediately crush and destroy it cept friends on thecoli? Theres obviously a lot of truth in the documentary, friend.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
None of these people are stepping forward so they must not want it with Hidden Colors friend. The top 5 historical documentaries on Amazon, spreading disinformation and no credible historians are stepping up to immediately crush and destroy it cept friends on thecoli? Theres obviously a lot of truth in the documentary, friend.

There are tons of documentaries by experts across scope but they are all on one topic not across fields and discourses like HC:mjlol:

And sales don't legitimize anything unless you think 1 Direction is the greatest music act ever :troll:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There are tons of documentaries by experts across scope but they are all on one topic not across fields and discourses like HC:mjlol:

And sales don't legitimize anything unless you think 1 Direction is the greatest music act ever :troll:
What is your favorite black history documentary friend? Im trying to determine if your jesting me.

History is different from music because it ties into how we view ourselves as people. History has always been something that people have been quick to stand up and debate when lies are being told. Not so much with hidden colors.

Those documentaries arent as popular as hidden colors. Hidden Colors is like a brochure for the type of historical information that is not touched upon in schools and mainstream historians. People then take it upon themselves to do more research on the subjects to verify the truth.

Friend it seems like you arent willing to do that work and just want someone else to do it for you to validate whether or not you should believe in the documentary. Sadly, friend, some of these sources you're looking to give credibility may have a demonic bias. I think historians dont want to talk about this type of history at all and are just hoping this whole thing goes away so they dont have to bring any information to light at all

Its so demonic, friend.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What is your favorite black history documentary friend? Im trying to determine if your jesting me.

History is different from music because it ties into how we view ourselves as people. History has always been something that people have been quick to stand up and debate when lies are being told. Not so much with hidden colors.

Those documentaries arent as popular as hidden colors. Hidden Colors is like a brochure for the type of historical information that is not touched upon in schools and mainstream historians. People then take it upon themselves to do more research on the subjects to verify the truth.

Friend it seems like you arent willing to do that work and just want someone else to do it for you to validate whether or not you should believe in the documentary. Sadly, friend, some of these sources you're looking to give credibility may have a demonic bias. I think historians dont want to talk about this type of history at all and are just hoping this whole thing goes away so they dont have to bring any information to light at all

Its so demonic, friend.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: