Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Sure, no problem at all!:smugbiden:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I just want to preface this by saying I am on your side and this cult like behavior of getting extremely defensive of even the most minor grievances with Tariq, Dr. Umar and FCW where they are above any criticism is extremely creepy past the point of simple dikkriding. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are the "enemy" or out to get someone. The "us against the world" mentality and rampant deflection of criticism is used often by religious cults/extremist and multi level marketing/pyramid scam artists.*

Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised
Janja Lalich, Ph.D. & Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.
http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the first hidden colors film, this was one of the things that I had question marks pop up and I had to go and look up after watching the film because they seemed questionable. I watched it a few months back so forgive me if it isn't word for word, I'm just going off of what I remembered that stuck out to me.

-In the first film at one point he refers to Beethoven as black because of a description that used the term swarthy and used this to shoe horn in this entire spiel that black people invented classical music because of this. It's true that Spain was home to a number of Moors (people, usually Muslims, of North African descent), but it does not mean everyone under the Spanish flag was Moorish.

Beethoven's ancestry is well-documented. His father Johann was half Flemish, half German. His mother, Maria Magdalena Keverich, was the daughter of Heinrich Keverich, chief overseer of the kitchen at the palace of the Elector of Treves at Ehrenbreitstein, in Germany. Beethoven was only 1/4 Flemish. The rest of his family, including his mother, from whom proponents claim his African ancestry originated, were German and of well-to-do stock. The Flemish connection only means there is a possibility of Spanish and/or Moorish influence. A small chance. Less than a quarter. :ld:

Beethoven's contemporaries described him as having "thick, bristly coal-black hair," a "flat, thick nose," large mouth, and what is described as alternately "ruddy" or "swarthy" complexion. In the middle of Teutonic Germany and Austria, where the average citizen had light skin, blue eyes, and blond hair, he must have made a striking, memorable presence. But what constitutes "swarthy" amongst such a population might not be what modern people consider "negroid." It just meant he was darker than the pale-skinned Germans. A Californian with a tan would have been classified as "swarthy." You have to understand that he was among people who looked like this and avoided sunlight to not appear as if they were apart of the working class These people in the picture has thick, bristly hair but are as white as a prep school lacrosse team.
Degle_PortraitOfAManandWoman.jpg

All that can be concluded about the matter of Beethoven's ethnicity was indeed "exotic" in looks. He might have been darker than his contemporaries, but calling Beethoven "Black" would be extremely misleading. However, it is important to note that no one called Beethoven black or a moor during his lifetime, and the Viennese were keenly aware both of Moors and of mulattos, such as George Bridgetower, the famous violinist who collaborated with Beethoven.

A portrait of Beethoven that was painted during his lifetime. He looks like Hugh Jackman.
beethoven5.jpg

An actual mulatto musician from the same time period who was actually referred to as a mulatto.
Monsieur_de_St-George+1747-1799.jpg

george-bridgetower.jpg
unknown-black-6a.jpg

Has a black parent................

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm just gonna leave this here because these guys aren't listening.

:sas2:

-The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

-Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

-The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).

-The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

-The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

-The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

-The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

-Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

-The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

-The group is preoccupied with making money.

-Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

-The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
This has more to do with america post 911 then hidden colors.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
unknown-black-6a.jpg

Has a black parent................

Again 1/4 Jamaican, 1/4 Hawaiian, 1/2 White and he flat irons his hair regularly to achieve a "white" stylized haircut. I'm pretty sure Beethoven didn't have a flat iron.

0124lgs.jpg

Pete+Wentz+Hosts+Angels+Kings+Chicago+Preview+JxmMiPwWClrl.jpg

When not stylized
Pete-Wentz.jpg

Quick question, what is the obsession with trying to claim octaroons and the lightest black people imaginable from history on the flimsiest of evidence when you have clearly African brothers and sisters of great black achievements, not only since American History but the time before that as well? Is there something wrong with darker people or something to the effect where their accomplishments aren't worth mentioning?:leostare:

Why not highlight the groundbreaking Chemist Percy Julian who invented so much groundbreaking medicines too numerous to list even through pre-civil rights segregation and huge adversary?
forgotten-genius.jpg

Or the

revolutionary musicians like Chuck Berry who pioneered an entire genre of music that is STILL relatively popular?
Chuck-Berry-007.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sure, no problem at all!:smugbiden:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I just want to preface this by saying I am on your side and this cult like behavior of getting extremely defensive of even the most minor grievances with Tariq, Dr. Umar and FCW where they are above any criticism is extremely creepy past the point of simple dikkriding. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they are the "enemy" or out to get someone. The "us against the world" mentality and rampant deflection of criticism is used often by religious cults/extremist and multi level marketing/pyramid scam artists.*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the first hidden colors film, this was one of the things that I had question marks pop up and I had to go and look up after watching the film because they seemed questionable. I watched it a few months back so forgive me if it isn't word for word, I'm just going off of what I remembered that stuck out to me.

-In the first film at one point he refers to Beethoven as black because of a description that used the term swarthy and used this to shoe horn in this entire spiel that black people invented classical music because of this. It's true that Spain was home to a number of Moors (people, usually Muslims, of North African descent), but it does not mean everyone under the Spanish flag was Moorish.

Beethoven's ancestry is well-documented. His father Johann was half Flemish, half German. His mother, Maria Magdalena Keverich, was the daughter of Heinrich Keverich, chief overseer of the kitchen at the palace of the Elector of Treves at Ehrenbreitstein, in Germany. Beethoven was only 1/4 Flemish. The rest of his family, including his mother, from whom proponents claim his African ancestry originated, were German and of well-to-do stock. The Flemish connection only means there is a possibility of Spanish and/or Moorish influence. A small chance. Less than a quarter. :ld:

Beethoven's contemporaries described him as having "thick, bristly coal-black hair," a "flat, thick nose," large mouth, and what is described as alternately "ruddy" or "swarthy" complexion. In the middle of Teutonic Germany and Austria, where the average citizen had light skin, blue eyes, and blond hair, he must have made a striking, memorable presence. But what constitutes "swarthy" amongst such a population might not be what modern people consider "negroid." It just meant he was darker than the pale-skinned Germans. A Californian with a tan would have been classified as "swarthy." You have to understand that he was among people who looked like this and avoided sunlight to not appear as if they were apart of the working class These people in the picture has thick, bristly hair but are as white as a prep school lacrosse team.
Degle_PortraitOfAManandWoman.jpg

All that can be concluded about the matter of Beethoven's ethnicity was indeed "exotic" in looks. He might have been darker than his contemporaries, but calling Beethoven "Black" would be extremely misleading. However, it is important to note that no one called Beethoven black or a moor during his lifetime, and the Viennese were keenly aware both of Moors and of mulattos, such as George Bridgetower, the famous violinist who collaborated with Beethoven.

A portrait of Beethoven that was painted during his lifetime. He looks like Hugh Jackman.
beethoven5.jpg

An actual mulatto musician from the same time period who was actually referred to as a mulatto.
Monsieur_de_St-George+1747-1799.jpg

george-bridgetower.jpg

This video will adress all this + Olmecs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a dvd about racism and group economics that a large portion of nikkas on this forum will bootleg.
shyt, you ain't never lied. I mean, where would a nikka even find something like this???? Don't get me wrong, nikkas are resourceful. We can find links and outlets for the newest rap cd. Commercial movies are sold on bootleg on the street, but a movie like this? I'm sayin, I'd be interested to see the quality of the movie. Like mp4, or divx hd rip..like would this be a torrent or some black forum? Nigs ain't really buying into the whole mega upload subscription thing, ya feel me? I'd download and watch it just to see how we would do it, not to intentionally rip off my black brothers that invested hard work and money.