Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's nice. You're still white and I'm not, cacface.

:mjlol: I know it hurts you.
You are part cac which is why you are not brown. See black people and real indians are brown skinned. You even have the hairline of a cac.

Ur a Guyanese indian.b you hate black things to prove to your daddy you can hate black people to like he did your mom's when he abandoned her.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...ng-entertaining-film-about-race/#.U7XWLv5fWKA

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10330626

‘Hidden Colors 3′ Is An Eye Opening, Entertaining Film About Race
July 3, 2014 2:35 PM
Share on email2

View Comments

Related Tags:
Hidden Colors 3: The Rules Of Racism, King Flex, Tariq Nasheed
Links & Numbers

STUDIO CITY (KCAL9)
— New York Times Best Selling author, Tariq “King Flex” Nasheed, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to talk about his new film “Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism”.

Exploring racially charged incidents, “Hidden Colors 3″ is an eye opening and entertaining film about race featuring honest interviews with celebrities such as hip hop legend Nas, David Banner, dikk Gregory, Paul Mooney and more.

For more information, click here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You are part cac which is why you are not brown. See black people and real indians are brown skinned. You even have the hairline of a cac.

Ur a Guyanese indian.b you hate black things to prove to your daddy you can hate black people to like he did your mom's when he abandoned her.
Don't project your cacness on to me, cacface. I'm not sure where you're getting this nonsense about abandoning from. I guess you would be the expert on abandonment issues since your coward father kicked you out of the house when you were a teenager when he discovered your "alternative lifestyle" and wished he had a daughter instead of a faq. How many truck driver dikks did you have to suck in order to hitchhike all the way from Georgia to L.A.?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Don't project your cacness on to me, cacface. I'm not sure where you're getting this nonsense about abandoning from. I guess you would be the expert on abandonment issues since your coward father kicked you out of the house when you were a teenager when he discovered your "alternative lifestyle" and wished he had a daughter instead of a faq. How many truck driver dikks did you have to suck in order to hitchhike all the way from Georgia to L.A.?
You're confusing me with someone else but you seem like the type of fakkit to gossip like a bytch. These posts must have you flustered.

The abandonment is obvious. Most children identify with their fathers side. You running around calling you self black after your moms side when you clearly look yellow and Indian speaks volumes about your hidden colors. Not only that you only pop into black related threads to shyt on black people, defend cac philosophy, defend homosexuality or talk about rap music. Confused weirdo

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...ng-entertaining-film-about-race/#.U7XWLv5fWKA

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10330626

‘Hidden Colors 3′ Is An Eye Opening, Entertaining Film About Race
July 3, 2014 2:35 PM
Share on email2

View Comments

Related Tags:
Hidden Colors 3: The Rules Of Racism, King Flex, Tariq Nasheed
Links & Numbers

STUDIO CITY (KCAL9)
— New York Times Best Selling author, Tariq “King Flex” Nasheed, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to talk about his new film “Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism”.

Exploring racially charged incidents, “Hidden Colors 3″ is an eye opening and entertaining film about race featuring honest interviews with celebrities such as hip hop legend Nas, David Banner, dikk Gregory, Paul Mooney and more.

For more information, click here.

@Mephistopheles the white man gave you permission to respect hidden colors. You may see it now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Youre confusing me with someone else but you seem like the type of fakkit to gossip like a bytch. These posts must have you flustered.

The abandonment is obvious. Most children identify with their fathers side. You running around calling you self black after your moms side when you clearly look yellow and Indian speaks volumes about your hidden colors. Not only that you only pop into black related threads to shyt on black people, defend cac philosophy, defend homosexuality or talk about rap music. Confused weirdo
I am successful and highly functional. I suppose being a broke middle-aged mixed up e-schizo loser with cac/c00n genetics who averages close to 60 coli posts per day under 3 aliases, rolls around on musty gym mats with whiteboys daily, looks like a retired school bus driver with a literal hairline fracture, and works at the Best Buy geeksquad would be enviable? Nah.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I am successful and highly functional. I suppose being a broke middle-aged mixed up e-schizo loser with cac/c00n genetics who averages close to 60 coli posts per day under 3 aliases, rolls around on musty gym mats with whiteboys daily, looks like a retired school bus driver with a literal hairline fracture, and works at the Best Buy geeksquad would be enviable? Nah.
Sounds to lame to be me.

You're ashamed of your Indian father. Legend has it you didn't even confess to being Habib until your photo was exposed. People knowing how fakkit and pathetic you look was so embarrassing and traumatic for you you wrote a 4 page letter of feelings to a message board and retired only to come back months later with a new screen name.

Went from Luke cage to Victor van doom to Mephistopheles.

This fakkit thinks he's talking to the mirror.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For an indie film with a small team, I gotta respect his hustle if nothing else.
from this, a bunch of new dudes are going to try and jump on the bandwagon and make their own films.

im telling yall, if a nikka ever popularized going to college and becoming a lawyer/doctor/engineer, etc. white people will have a real problem on their hands.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Sounds to lame tobe me.

You're ashamed of your Indian father. Legend has it you didn't even confess to being Habib until your photo was exposed. People knowing how fakkit and pathetic you look was so embarrassing and traumatic for you you wrote a 4 page letter of feelings to a message board and retired only to come back months later with a new screen name.

Went from Luke cage to Victor van doom to Mephistopheles.

This fakkit thinks he's talking to the mirror.
I've never told a single lie about my race or any aspect of my life on the internet, fakkit. I even tried to give your boy gundam some real talk about being black and biracial way back when Iwas first posting. Your fakkit son is probably going to grow up to be a weak, mixed-up bytch just like him btw... especially with a c00nish headcase like you raising him.

You're getting sonned in an HL thread, so you pick a fight with me in this thread to try and save face...pathetic.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Anyone who criticizes Our Father Tariq Nasheed must be banished from this discussion. We are here to praise King Flex and raise funds for The Prince of Pan-Afrikanism, Dr. Umar Johnson.

im telling yall, if a nikka ever popularizing going to college and becoming a lawyer/doctor/engineer, etc. white people will have a real problem on their hands.

We do NOT need lawyers, doctors, engineers, or any CAC science from their Jewniversities. We need low budget collections of poorly edited interviews with Lord Jamar, Dwight York, and Lauryn Hill. Anyone who disagrees is an AGENT.