Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its only a small portion of blacks that actually give a fukk about our issues. We will take any bone that's throw at us in hopes of spreading knowledge. You get dudes like tariq that clearly does this only for money that come along and just use us. Sooner or later he will be back on the how to get women and relationship advice...
This is a text-book ad hominem.

How the hell do you think you have ANY valid commentary against a dude who has done not one, not two...but THREE (and planning a fourth) documentaries on black issues and content?

Same shyt that you pull, the whole militant thing and once you get bored with that you will go back to being a elitist capitalist that hates poor people and shyt on black people.
I don't shyt on black people, but I do support capitalism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your late as shyt dumbass I told mrken12 when I say hustle it doesn't have the same negative connotation your using it as. Don't hit me with :beli: cause we see the words differently in this situation. Hell you could say that about Bruckheimer or Bay even though most would just say movie hustle. If I thought dude was full of shyt Id just say so fukk dudes going to do so that's why I don't understand cats acting like they've never said hustle for somebody just doing their job.
...but as long as you get to talk about how you're guarding your heart against Tariq :to:

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

How the hell do you think you have ANY valid commentary against a dude who has done not one, not two...but THREE (and planning a fourth) documentaries on black issues and content?

:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
...but as long as you get to talk about how you're guarding your heart against Tariq :to:

:pachaha:
What? I don't know what your talking about fam but I listen to the podcast and told people about dude so I don't know about that other stuff you talking about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

all those ustream shows and live talk shows are in it for the money too :troll:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you will see... don't be upset when you find out
See what? You sound like you gotta personal issue with the dude. saying someone is "in it for the money" is a weak argument. You can literally apply that to ANYTHING.

The coli owner is in it for the money and wants us to talk about race topics to get more traffic.

See how silly that sounds?

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the stake of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.
:ohlawd:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
See what? You sound like you gotta personal issue with the dude. saying someone is "in it for the money" is a weak argument. You can literally apply that to ANYTHING.

The coli owner is in it for the money and wants us to talk about race topics to get more traffic.

See how silly that sounds?

I have issues with any man that wanna exploit our issues for a buck. Making half ass movies with only quarter of what was donated to him :what:

what is he doing for the community, any donations? Any projects to help young black people learn about businesses, saving money, budgeting and my personal favorite group economics :mjlol: yall are being fooled but have fun with that. Most of yall nikka wouldnt even know dude existed if it wasnt for his mack lessons and podcast. I tells me about yall already

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:beli: how much did this movie cost vs how much he was donated

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People here typing garbage trying to hate on a positive movement but they aint doing nothing about the evil that goes on everyday in society.

Shut the fukk up you morons, even when you try to help society, idiots will still hate.

I don't even understand this.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask him yourself: www.Twitter.com/TariqNasheed

Plus, making movies, AND putting them in theaters ain't cheap.

Dont pretend that this is just some weekend project type of shyt.

Now you know how it feels when you were going too hard on the dude a couple of yrs ago.

There's a lot of info out here in the world, nothing is 100% accurate but you got clowns like you running over the place trying to hate now you know it feels motherfukker.