Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Name history in the world that you believe went exactly how it was written or said 100%, name one you stupid motherfukker.

nikkas just want to argue just to argue...

Why set the bar so low? Right now I'm suspicious of 50% of the content of Hidden Colors 2.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not setting any low bar, everything is skeptical, even christianity, islam and so many other stuff.

nikkas here just want to argue and hate on another nikka. They aint teaching none of this shyt in high school or college and I took black american/african studies in university.

Stupid motherfukkers just want to talk shyt and complain when we all know gazillions of people out here in the world don't know none of the shyt in the docs.

Tell me I'm lying, so I can leave this thread for good.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Name any history in the world that you believe went exactly how it was written or said 100%, name one you stupid motherfukker.

nikkas just want to argue just to argue which is exactly what went on in this thread...
Well if you know they are arguing just to argue why involve yourself to prolong it? :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
After watching both documentaries, I can see why people would question the validity of Hidden Colors. When you have people like Phil Valentine and KRS-1 talking about history, it makes people pause because this isn't in the realm of what they do. Not to mention they are bringing information that many people have never heard before and some of it which has been hotly debated but no proven as of yet because there isn't a huge amount of research being dedicated to it. But I've never come across any documentary concerning history where people agreed with it 100% of the time. Now because there are things that may be wrong or that one does not agree with, does that mean we throw the baby out with the bath water? Does that mean we discredit the entire work based on a few facts that we don't agree with or that may not be correct? I don't think so. You listen to the information being presented, research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusion. If you find something to the contrary, you simply disregard it. This site is just problematic of Black people shytting on each other and wanting to be congratulated for it in the form of daps. Instead of calling it hating and jealousy, people couch the language in words like "criticism" and "caring for the community".

Funny you quoting Napoleon cause he was the same fukk boy who was calling hidden colors a half assed documentary last year.

But I wouldn't expect anything less from a suspected white supremacist :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
TariqNasheed is a race hustler imo but whatever, get ya $

I'd rather have more documentaries similar to hidden colors than less of them. Unfortunately there's very few pieces of media out there like this. When I come across them I usually end up buying them.

Only other one that peeks my interest is the blacks without borders series.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariqs website and shoes are stuck in the 90s :snoop:

edit:
Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg

seriously wtf is this :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See what? You sound like you gotta personal issue with the dude. saying someone is "in it for the money" is a weak argument. You can literally apply that to ANYTHING.

The coli owner is in it for the money and wants us to talk about race topics to get more traffic.

See how silly that sounds?

i think the owners done everything except directly intervene to stop us from talking about race :skip: all this c00n, nikka, cac stuff hurts his bottomline