Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
tariqs website and shoes are stuck in the 90s :snoop:

edit:
Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0%2C0s960x640.jpg

seriously wtf is this :snoop:

:russ:love ya Tariq but nah homey nah

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
After watching both documentaries, I can see why people would question the validity of Hidden Colors. When you have people like Phil Valentine and KRS-1 talking about history, it makes people pause because this isn't in the realm of what they do. Not to mention they are bringing information that many people have never heard before and some of it which has been hotly debated but no proven as of yet because there isn't a huge amount of research being dedicated to it. But I've never come across any documentary concerning history where people agreed with it 100% of the time. Now because there are things that may be wrong or that one does not agree with, does that mean we throw the baby out with the bath water? Does that mean we discredit the entire work based on a few facts that we don't agree with or that may not be correct? I don't think so. You listen to the information being presented, research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusion. If you find something to the contrary, you simply disregard it. This site is just problematic of Black people shytting on each other and wanting to be congratulated for it in the form of daps. Instead of calling it hating and jealousy, people couch the language in words like "criticism" and "caring for the community".
95.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marcus where are your own shoes? Show us your own shoe store. U hating on the sidelines telling another man how to business that u aint doing yourself SMH.