Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And if some white people came close by, they quickly minimized the window and opened up 12 Years A Slave. :lolbron:
biden-debate-ryan.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
See knob gobbler I'm black but keep on trying to rally the troops to your side like a bytch. Stop watching them ratchet reality shows and hanging around your mom, aunt and the rest of the ladies that have given you this feminine mentality. Oh yeah and have a blessed day knob gobbler :salute:
No one but a cac or an oreo would say knob gobbler. You can go away now. I understand everything you didnt answer now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly but dudes act like its no money in this like Tariq isn't doing better than most on here (speaking for the older cats not youngboys). I have no problem with it but I can see what he's doing just like Steve Harvey to the chicks with them think like a man books.
Do you know how much FREE shyt this man does?

He's not my surrogate father figure or anything (cause I know how ya'll like to troll and say outlandish shyt) but holy hell man...get a grip

Whats wrong with ANYONE doing this and making this content?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No one but a cac or an oreo would say knob gobbler. You can go away now. I understand everything you didnt answer now.
Like I said stop trying to rally the troops fakkit I'm not showing a picture just to prove you wrong. You acting very Jason Collinsish right now. Stop hanging around the women in your family and find some males bytch.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Do you know how much FREE shyt this man does?

He's not my surrogate father figure or anything (cause I know how ya'll like to troll and say outlandish shyt) but holy hell man...get a grip

Whats wrong with ANYONE doing this and making this content?
Is today stupid Saturday or some shyt? I gotta be getting trolled cause show me where the fukk did I say dude can't get his at period. If not FOH

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Im not again show me where I did? @Hiphoplives4eva I thought you were better than that fam. You let another dude tell you am white when I said Tariq should get his money? How is saying somebody should get their money hating? :usure: Don't be a bytch sir

You've refferred to Tariq as a liar and some sort of race hustler, when all the evidence shows the contrary. Tariq is only speaking about the presence of white supremacy, and how it is negatively affecting progress in the community. Why does this now make him a "race hustler?" Is it because the topic makes you uncomfortable? I assumed you were a cac for how hard you were going at Tariq, but since you claim to be black, let me ask you a question.

Do you think there is such a thing as "white supremacy"?

And if so, where do you think blacks should go to learn about it and how it affects their daily lives?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You've refferred to Tariq as a liar and some sort of race hustler, when all the evidence shows the contrary. Tariq is only speaking about the presence of white supremacy, and how it is negatively affecting progress in the community? Why does this now make him a "race hustler?" Is it because the topic makes you uncomfortable? I assumed you were a cac for how hard you were going at Tariq, but since you claim to be black, let me ask you a question.

Do you think there is such a thing as "white supremacy"?

And if so, where do you think blacks should go to learn about it and how it affects their daily lives?
Sir I didn't refer to Tariq as a liar in any post I posted at all. I said he was using race as a hustle but I also said even with that I don't care if he got his money that way? I didn't know haters wanted people to do well. I said not 1 disparaging thing about Tariq but you get caught up in some dumb shyt talking about I called dude a liar. Y'all dudes gotta read correctly because none of post even went into what he talks about just he was getting money now with this method. Like I said in the neg I thought you were better than this fam. Also don't ask me dumb questions like white supremacy we already know the answer too. Its a waste of time and I don't care where blacks go to listen to whatever that's why I said for the millionth fukking time I don't care if he gets his bread (just said how this is his hustle now) and like Jalen Rose said keep getting them checks but nope I'm a cac hater. Didn't know hustle was such a bad word must be some Internet shyt. I say that offline about alot of people nobody takes it funny style but anyway Smfh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
66 pages of men arguing about another man and his hustle of the small conscious portion of the black community. Black people are so exploitable
Small?

You mean the one getting radio interviews and doing promo nation-wide? :what:

Ya'll nikkas take any opportunity to shyt on progressive knowledge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sir I didn't refer to Tariq as a liar in any post I posted at all. I said he was using race as a hustle but I also said even with that I don't care if he got his money that way? I didn't know haters wanted people to do well. I said not 1 disparaging thing about Tariq but you get caught up in some dumb shyt talking about I called dude a liar. Y'all dudes gotta read correctly because none of post even went into what he talks about just he was getting money now with this method. Like I said in the neg I thought you were better than this fam. Also don't ask me dumb questions like white supremacy we already know the answer too. Its a waste of time and I don't care where blacks go to listen to whatever that's why I said for the millionth fukking time I don't care and like Jalen Rose said keep getting them checks but nope I'm a cac hater. Smfh
Right.

Jerry Bruckheimer is using adrenaline as a hustle :stopitslime: :beli:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Right.

Jerry Bruckheimer is using adrenaline as a hustle :stopitslime: :beli:
Your late as shyt dumbass I told mrken12 when I say hustle it doesn't have the same negative connotation your using it as. Don't hit me with :beli: cause we see the words differently in this situation. Hell you could say that about Bruckheimer or Bay even though most would just say movie hustle. If I thought dude was full of shyt Id just say so fukk dudes going to do so that's why I don't understand cats acting like they've never said hustle for somebody just doing their job.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Small?

You mean the one getting radio interviews and doing promo nation-wide? :what:

Ya'll nikkas take any opportunity to shyt on progressive knowledge.

Its only a small portion of blacks that actually give a fukk about our issues. We will take any bone that's throw at us in hopes of spreading knowledge. You get dudes like tariq that clearly does this only for money that come along and just use us. Sooner or later he will be back on the how to get women and relationship advice...

Same shyt that you pull, the whole militant thing and once you get bored with that you will go back to being a elitist capitalist that hates poor people and shyt on black people.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only a small portion of blacks that actually give a fukk about our issues. We will take any bone that's throw at us in hopes of spreading knowledge. You get dudes like tariq that clearly does this only for money that come along and just use us. Sooner or later he will be back on the how to get women and relationship advice...

Same shyt that you pull, the whole militant thing and once you get bored with that you will go back to being a elitist capitalist that hates poor people and shyt on black people.
Come on breh.