Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
This is the net though so don't worry about what goes on in real life. I respect myself alot actually but if acting like your above me works for you you got it. Your being insulting and immature so get out of here with the other stuff. I never said or implied what you asked me and wasn't speaking any foreign language so I'm very confused how you come up with such questions to ask me. I took as you being insulting and immature and responded in kind. Don't like it don't quote me, put me on ignore its cool.

Since you are stupid ill help you this time. I said dude is doing a race hustle IMO. Do I care? No and like I said the first fukking time Tariq should keep getting them checks for doing his hustle. How you and the rest of these dudes see that and say I don't want people supporting dude, watching his movies, etc from that Im like :beli:

Tariq is the Money Makin Mitch of the game...."i dun sold crack, heraaan, and weed in these streets...whatever to get the money"

Now he's no "Pablo Escobar" to the likes of some of the black politicians and activists who eat very well off this hustle...but he is feeding his family off the game...and for that...:salute:

He got cats on pre order :sas2:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I never said that you had to be part of a crew. I mentioned Fox News because they are a news empire based from white supremacist rhetoric. That was to show how profitable the white supremacist hustle is.

People are calling Tariq Nasheed a race hustler and he may be just that. But what's the difference between him and a guy like Cornel West or Al Sharpton?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never said that you had to be part of a crew. I mentioned Fox News because they are a news empire based from white supremacist rhetoric. That was to show how profitable the white supremacist hustle is.
I hear you but race in general is profitable because every group has complaints and uses the other races as a reason for why shyt is sideways.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I hear you but race in general is profitable because every group has complaints and uses the other races as a reason for why shyt is sideways.

The complaints white people have are bullshyt and exaggerated. The complaints we have are legitimate.

And reducing what he does to a "hustle" implies that there is some nefarious shady activity going on behind the scenes and that he isn't genuine about his intentions.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tariq is the Money Makin Mitch of the game...."i dun sold crack, heraaan, and weed in these streets...whatever to get the money"

Now he's no "Pablo Escobar" to the likes of some of the black politicians and activists who eat very well off this hustle...but he is feeding his family off the game...and for that...:salute:

He got cats on pre order :sas2:
Exactly but dudes act like its no money in this like Tariq isn't doing better than most on here (speaking for the older cats not youngboys). I have no problem with it but I can see what he's doing just like Steve Harvey to the chicks with them think like a man books.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Exactly but dudes act like its no money in this like Tariq isn't doing better than most on here (speaking for the older cats not youngboys). I have no problem with it but I can see what he's doing just like Steve Harvey to the chicks with them think like a man books.

Honestly Steve Harvey is closer to a Rush Limbaugh than a Tariq Nasheed.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The complaints white people have are bullshyt and exaggerated. The complaints we have are legitimate.

And reducing what he does to a "hustle" implies that there is some nefarious shady activity going on behind the scenes and that he isn't genuine about his intentions.
Regarding "hustle" your smarter than that and if your not on this occasion that's not what I'm saying/implying when I say hustle. I don't care if the whites complaints are valid or not just that they are similar. That's all I'm talking about the similarity nothing else regarding this discussion.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
They're making a poorly constructed argument. It goes against their very own idea that you have to be excessively rich to be upwardly mobile off of capital. I'm sure he's doing pretty well on the fruits of his own labor...mind you...some are neglecting the fact that he has deals on the table with major media outlets as we speak... where... if fine tuned them he could profit very well from them...he spoke about it on his last episode...he simply turned them down because he's "already established" and he isn't big on the 360 deal...but I'm sure he's exploring other deals that will get him more money in the long run...

Either way...another poster mentioned Tyler Perry....mind you...he forgot to mention that Tyler Perry wasn't always excessively wealthy when he started,he was in fact on the rust belt chitlin circuit for years (maybe even a decade of two) before he ever bubbled ...and eventually he finagled and carved out the right deal for himself in the long run.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I already answered your question bytch then you speak about what would happen in real life like this ain't the net. You want another answer or tip stop sucking dikks for rep whore. How about that and stop worrying about me
The question i asked you before that moron. The one that made you respond like an idiot. Im going to worry about you because you're acting like a bytch in my presence.

n i dont like that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The question i asked you before that moron. The one that made you respond like an idiot. Im going to worry about you because you're acting like a bytch in my presence.

n i dont like that.
This the Internet dumbass I'm nowhere near you. All the questions asked to me from you were stupid and gave you appropriate answers. Don't like it don't matter have a blessed day knob gobbler

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This the Internet dumbass I'm nowhere near you. All the questions asked to me from you were stupid and gave you appropriate answers. Don't like it don't matter have a blessed day knob gobbler
Knob Gobbler huh? :ohhh: Your blind hatred makes sense now. fukkin cac. :pacspit:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Knob Gobbler huh? :ohhh: fukkin cac. :pacspit:
See knob gobbler I'm black but keep on trying to rally the troops to your side like a bytch. Stop watching them ratchet reality shows and hanging around your mom, aunt and the rest of the ladies that have given you this feminine mentality. Oh yeah and have a blessed day knob gobbler :salute: