Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
SO you're saying people shouldnt watch hidden colors?

We're trying to figure out your point. What are you trying to say hes doing wrong, shouldnt be doing or should be doing.
Well you must be plenty fukking stupid if your trying to figure what saying then. I said or implied none of this strawman shyt you asking but yet you ask me stupid questions. Learn to read with understanding and you'll have your answer already.

I'm laughing at "disenfranchised white people".

The difference between a Tariq and Rush Limbaugh is significant. Rush Limbaugh uses propaganda, lies, and vitriol to cater to his audience and rile them up. Tariq doesn't use that approach.
You keep mentioning Rush like dude the only person that does that. He isnt the only person that is doing the same thing as Tariq but from a white perspective. I don't get why people think that is so hard to believe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@kermit da hustla I think you are being blinded by the colloquialism. I think He called his book "The Art of Mackin'" to set it apart from the other relationship books out there. Out of curiosity...did you read the book? :thinking:

If so, what part of the book was so misogynistic? Especially as it relates to "macking black women". :thinking:

Im not antagonizing you, I honestly want to understand th your point of view.

i never read it, and you may be right, in that i'm making an assumption about what's contained therein off of the name. but from what i've read of others who have talked about the book, it does seem to be aimed at schooling brothers on the art of spitting game.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Well you must be plenty fukking stupid if your trying to figure what saying then. I said or implied none of this strawman shyt you asking but yet you ask me stupid questions. Learn to read with understanding and you'll have your answer already.

Who responds to questions like this. :mindblown: You cant talk like this to other men in real life. Its sign you really dont respect yourself.

You're being insulting and immature so you can avoid clarifying and articulating yourself like a man does. Imagine you around men and you just bust out with this nonsense because you didnt like the question. It makes you look like you really have no idea what you're talking about. I still dont know but i guess you like it that way.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You keep mentioning Rush like dude the only person that does that. He isnt the only person that is doing the same thing as Tariq but from a white perspective. I don't get why people think that is so hard to believe.

I know that Rush isn't the only one. In fact, they have a whole channel full of Rush Limbaughs on Fox News. An ENTIRE channel. And Fox News (from what I've heard) has better ratings than the other news networks. My point is that there is not much of a "hustle" in being pro-black. So the person who said Tariq is putting his kids through college with this "race hustle" is full of shyt. And name other people like Tariq who are doing this. Dr. Umar Johnson? He's not making a lot of money. Booker T Coleman? Same. Shahrazad Ali? Same.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who responds like this questions like this. :mindblown: You cant talk like this to other men in real life. Its sign you really dont respect yourself.

You're being insulting and immature so you can avoid clarifying and articulating yourself like a man does. Imagine you around men and you just bust out with this nonsense because you didnt like the question. It makes you look like you really have no idea what you're talking about. I still dont know but i guess you like it that way.
This is the net though so don't worry about what goes on in real life. I respect myself alot actually but if acting like your above me works for you you got it. Your being insulting and immature so get out of here with the other stuff. I never said or implied what you asked me and wasn't speaking any foreign language so I'm very confused how you come up with such questions to ask me. I took as you being insulting and immature and responded in kind. Don't like it don't quote me, put me on ignore its cool.

Since you are stupid ill help you this time. I said dude is doing a race hustle IMO. Do I care? No and like I said the first fukking time Tariq should keep getting them checks for doing his hustle. How you and the rest of these dudes see that and say I don't want people supporting dude, watching his movies, etc from that Im like :beli:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is the net though so don't worry about what goes on in real life. I respect myself alot actually but if acting like your above me works for you you got it. Your being insulting and immature so get out of here with the other stuff. I never said or implied what you asked me and wasn't speaking any foreign language so I'm very confused how you come up with such questions to ask me. I took as you being insulting and immature and responded in kind. Don't like it don't quote me, put me on ignore its cool.

Since you are stupid ill help you this time. I said dude is doing a race hustle IMO. Do I care? No and like I said the first fukking time Tariq should keep getting them checks for doing his hustle. How you and the rest of these dudes see that and say I don't want people supporting dude, watching his movies, etc from that Im like :beli:
I asked you a direct question and got an insult. I asked the question because i dont know the answer. You, in your rabid mind took it as some slick subliminal disrespect which it wasnt. Now, answer my fukking questions you obnoxious fakkit.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know that Rush isn't the only one. In fact, they have a whole channel full of Rush Limbaughs on Fox News. An ENTIRE channel. And Fox News (from what I've heard) has better ratings than the other news networks. My point is that there is not much of a "hustle" in being pro-black. So the person who said Tariq is putting his kids through college with this "race hustle" is full of shyt. And name other people like Tariq who are doing this. Dr. Umar Johnson? He's not making a lot of money. Booker T Coleman? Same. Shahrazad Ali? Same.
You don't have to be part of a crew to be a race hustle. Dude from all this stuff is making good money so maybe he is putting his kids through college. Unless you are a person that believes that only dudes with umpteen millions is rich or making decent money from something. Its not like dude works a regular 9to5 is able to travel the world I would say he is doing good for himself. I don't know because just like them white people I don't follow blacks doing this type of stuff either. Somebody else would have to tell you that.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
precisely.

Dudes wanna hate on his "game" shyt but that shyt would have helped dudes like Elliot Rodger and the countless other swag less dudes who can't get a grip on life.

Dealing with women is just as important as knowing your history and social politics.

After watching both documentaries, I can see why people would question the validity of Hidden Colors. When you have people like Phil Valentine and KRS-1 talking about history, it makes people pause because this isn't in the realm of what they do. Not to mention they are bringing information that many people have never heard before and some of it which has been hotly debated but no proven as of yet because there isn't a huge amount of research being dedicated to it. But I've never come across any documentary concerning history where people agreed with it 100% of the time. Now because there are things that may be wrong or that one does not agree with, does that mean we throw the baby out with the bath water? Does that mean we discredit the entire work based on a few facts that we don't agree with or that may not be correct? I don't think so. You listen to the information being presented, research it for yourself, and come to your own conclusion. If you find something to the contrary, you simply disregard it. This site is just problematic of Black people shytting on each other and wanting to be congratulated for it in the form of daps. Instead of calling it hating and jealousy, people couch the language in words like "criticism" and "caring for the community".

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You don't have to be part of a crew to be a race hustle. Dude from all this stuff is making good money so maybe he is putting his kids through college. Unless you are a person that believes that only dudes with umpteen millions is rich or making decent money from something. Its not like dude works a regular 9to5 is able to travel the world I would say he is doing good for himself. I don't know because just like them white people I don't follow blacks doing this type of stuff either. Somebody else would have to tell you that.

I never said that you had to be part of a crew. I mentioned Fox News because they are a news empire based from white supremacist rhetoric. That was to show how profitable the white supremacist hustle is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I asked you a direct question and got an insult. I asked the question because i dont know the answer. You, in your rabid mind took it as some slick subliminal disrespect which it wasnt. Now, answer my fukking questions you obnoxious fakkit.
I already answered your question bytch then you speak about what would happen in real life like this ain't the net. You want another answer or tip stop sucking dikks for rep whore. How about that and stop worrying about me