Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the same continent. hugging a coast was done by EVERYONE. transcontinental travel is a new. sorry, but unless you start posting links, you're talking out your ass.
The voyage of Abbu Bakari is very well documented

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The voyage of Abbu Bakari is very well documented
No its not. Show me something like General Zheng He. I can show you documents, down to the name of captains and how many ships (300), he even brought back animals from africa. SHOW ME.

13-+Tribute+Giraffe+from+Bengal+(from+Zheng+He's+expeditions),+Qing+dynasty+copy+of+a+Ming+dynasty+silk+scroll+painting+by+Shen+Du.png

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ. At what point do you differentiate when blacks are no longer black? HC has a tendency of doing that, blurring lines, you realize that whites came from blacks, so you could easily say oh ok Roman Empire was black. because we're all black at the end of the day. What date do they start differentiating the differences in races? when is a new one spawned? We're all homospians and at the end of the day race changes via migration and environmental change. IF they are trying to make THAT point, they should just say it, but making everything seem negro is fukking absurd. 18,000 years ago the people that lived in benin looked totally different than they do now. I mean cmon now. The bantu expansion itself was fairly recent.

This shyt is crazy. Everyone comes from africa, the negro race is starting to claim other cultures based off that? :what:

don't know you but you are spreading some bs. You and I and other posters in here no damn well what he and the HC speakers mean when they refer to Afro Decent. It means they look Black...Show me some pictures of some Euros that look Moorish? You are brainwashed by todays White Media.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like it states, there have been no findings of vessels capable of traveling across an ocean from africa. not in the americans, not in africa. so let me get this straight, they were capable of making said boats and then forgot how too?

like I said, in my other posts. Draw a line from west africa, and then draw it around the globe at the same latitude, everyone in that belt, look the same. its environment. I thought this shyt was covered in school? yes olmecs had dark skin and big lips, as they should since they are within that environmental region.

What is your end point? Now we are all equal huh? Everyone is the same? But in the history books that most education centers use do they show this? Get it Hidden Colors.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No its not. Show me something like General Zheng He. I can show you documents, down to the name of captains and how many ships (300), he even brought back animals from africa. SHOW ME.

13-+Tribute+Giraffe+from+Bengal+(from+Zheng+He's+expeditions),+Qing+dynasty+copy+of+a+Ming+dynasty+silk+scroll+painting+by+Shen+Du.png

Posting a random picture out of context is called DEFLECTING...Now as far as the ships that sailed from West Africa,google the writings of
scholar Al-Umari

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Posting a random picture out of context is called DEFLECTING...Now as far as the ships that sailed from West Africa,google the writings of
scholar Al-Umari
I did. and I found none. show me these writings, and his findings of the americas.

I'm black.

It's not about a white cosign. You're discounting the thousands of black historians and archeologists that get worked published all the time and peer review stuff just as much. There are dozens of journals that deal with this kind of subject matter. John Hope Franklin is regarded as the greatest American historian period and he's black.

The black part isn't a problem to anyone. It's the background of the 'historians' and their lack of work regarding their stuff. I don't believe plenty of stuff white 'historians' present either because they don't have the credentials.

You gonna believe the 'metaphysician' handing you some peach pits or the oncologist that went to John Hopkins?
I'm going to repost this again, because people are so caught up with their vendetta with white media (which is also bias and bad) with actual historical findings published and peer reviewed BY THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I know too bad we cant get too far without these troll ass c00ns fukking the thread up
The ol "I dont agree so randomly throw the word c00n around" argument. Yep, displays a lot of knowledge and intelligence, look at the big brain on you. show everyone your massive brain power. good job.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
don't know you but you are spreading some bs. You and I and other posters in here no damn well what he and the HC speakers mean when they refer to Afro Decent. It means they look Black...Show me some pictures of some Euros that look Moorish? You are brainwashed by todays White Media.
who isnt of african descent? so, you really believe the olmecs are of african descent? they came directly from africa? are arabs and berbers of african descent?

I'm asking a lot of questions, none of which are being answered. and I know why.......

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikka the african presence is homosapien? :what:

You tryin to tell me Olmecs who traveled there 18,000 yrs ago are african right? Did they have african culture? the negro culture wasnt even alive 18,000 yrs ago. :what:

Olmecs had their own culture and it wasnt african so wtf are you talking about?
idiot, if the oldest discovered African (Lucy) was found to be over 3.5 million years old, how the hell were there not Negros around 18,000 years ago? Log off and go read a book. Your high school history teachers weren't shyt apparently.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
idiot, if the oldest discovered African (Lucy) was found to be over 3.5 million years old, how the hell were there not Negros around 18,000 years ago? Log off and go read a book. Your high school history teachers weren't shyt apparently.
READ...WHAT...THE...fukk...IM....WRITING.

read it again. african CULTURE. not PEOPLE.

FOR fukkS SAKE. JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY.

Lucy is also not a homosapien (modern human) OR negro.

Oh fukk. oh fukk this. I'm out. fukk it.

Last edited: