Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jesus Christ. At what point do you differentiate when blacks are no longer black? HC has a tendency of doing that, blurring lines, you realize that whites came from blacks, so you could easily say oh ok Roman Empire was black. because we're all black at the end of the day. What date do they start differentiating the differences in races? when is a new one spawned? We're all homospians and at the end of the day race changes via migration and environmental change. IF they are trying to make THAT point, they should just say it, but making everything seem negro is fukking absurd. 18,000 years ago the people that lived in benin looked totally different than they do now. I mean cmon now. The bantu expansion itself was fairly recent.

This shyt is crazy. Everyone comes from africa, the negro race is starting to claim other cultures based off that? :what:

The hidden colors series talks about THE AFRICAN PRESENCE in history. Nobody is claiming modern day Italians, for example as black.

You're trying to overanaylze and take whats been said out of context, on some lowkey hater shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The hidden colors series talks about THE AFRICAN PRESENCE in history. Nobody is claiming modern day Italians, for example as black.

You're trying to overanaylze and take whats been said out of context, on some lowkey hater shyt.
nikka the african presence is homosapien? :what:

You tryin to tell me Olmecs who traveled there 18,000 yrs ago are african right? Did they have african culture? the negro culture wasnt even alive 18,000 yrs ago. :what:

Olmecs had their own culture and it wasnt african so wtf are you talking about?

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bonampak_large.jpg

This is ancient artwork from the same area the Olmec statues were found. So are these dark skinned people with braids, "not black" as well?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
bonampak_large.jpg

This is ancient artwork from the same area the Olmec statues were found. So are these dark skinned people with braids, "not black" as well?
Just like it states, there have been no findings of vessels capable of traveling across an ocean from africa. not in the americans, not in africa. so let me get this straight, they were capable of making said boats and then forgot how too?

like I said, in my other posts. Draw a line from west africa, and then draw it around the globe at the same latitude, everyone in that belt, look the same. its environment. I thought this shyt was covered in school? yes olmecs had dark skin and big lips, as they should since they are within that environmental region.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like it states, there have been no findings of vessels capable of traveling across an ocean from africa. not in the americans, not in africa. so let me get this straight, they were capable of making said boats and then forgot how too?

like I said, in my other posts. Draw a line from west africa, and then draw it around the globe at the same latitude, everyone in that belt, look the same. its environment. I thought this shyt was covered in school? yes olmecs had dark skin and big lips, as they should since they are within that environmental region.
I hate to break it to you,but there are several documents (especially from Arab scholars) that stated that west Africans DID sail to other lands on ships WAAY before Europeans went into Southern Africa

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I hate to break it to you,but there are several documents (especially from Arab scholars) that stated that west Africans DID sail to other lands on ships WAAY before Europeans went into Southern Africa
on the same continent. hugging a coast was done by EVERYONE. transcontinental travel is a new. sorry, but unless you start posting links, you're talking out your ass.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the stake of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.

The nerve of this fakkit :what:

Do you know no low? :what: Those chemicals must be damaging your brain, bucko :what: