Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

:laff: I...can't...:snoop:

Lucy was not a homo sapien, you retard. And obviously culture as we know it didn't exist among 3 million year old early hominid species. Jesus christ. The statements in this thread just keep getting dumber and dumber.

Dude saying he trusts the "scholars" in HC more than DNA evidence. :snoop: Y'all who stan HC seem to simply be stupid. Not misguided, just dumb. You can't think...lost causes.

"Only c00ns and cacs don't believe a bullshyt evidence-less hypothesis about Africans sailing to South America proposed by a crackpot that no credible historian finds plausible."

"White people make up false history, so it's okay if we do it."

"Google links can be trusted more than DNA evidence."

How can adults be this stupid? :mindblown:

@BarNone are these all those intelligent posters who would post in HL but are put off by the "elitism" here you were talking about way back?

Lucy was not a homo sapien BUT IS CONSIDERED THE EVOLUTIONARY ANCESTOR TO HUMAN BEINGS YOU STUPID fukk.

And why the fukk haven't you left the thread yet you miserable fukk?

Don't you have another "Ron paul is a racist" thread to create you fukking asshat?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I remember watching HC and doing one of these when he tried to say black people were in china, and showed some tanned chinese. had me like
xcI2q.gif

That nikka was straight up Hans. Basically they were trying to tie him to blacks because of his environmental look. I see chinese out here my skin color, with terribly kept hair, it has nothing to do with being black, these nikkas been in sun every day since 3 yrs old working them fields, he's not black, take his dna and you will see, he is not black, but there goes HC claiming black shoalins or whatever the fukk it was. I just couldnt believe it. you know how embarrassing that is? we're going to have world scientists and anthropologists looking at this, shaking their heads at this delusional shyt. It's actually more damaging than helpful. It discredits shyt.

watching HC was almost as bad as watching white people on the history channel try to claim europeans may have been japanese ainu because they had blue eyes and hairy faces. :snoop: HC is to black people, what some pro-white documentaries on europeans is to white people. we as people need to learn what is sensationalized and what is factual, and there are many UNBIASED scientists out there, from all over the world, that go thru peer reviews and many journal logs to get this right.

I dont get it, first you say, blame cacs, then say, don't listen to cacs they got it all wrong, they're lying, then you say follow the one drop rule, which was created by cacs.

Moors were berbers, yes there are black tribes in north africa, but, they were berbers and berbers do not share the same halogroup as west africans, not even close, they're actually closer to east africans, but just by relation, berbers are their own group with arabs being their closest cousins. berbers = moors. they have the same features as us, because they are close to the belt. (I cant stress that enough)

People in the 16th century were not as educated as we are now, so why would I follow their outdated labels?
xcI2q.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And I hope everyone sees the bullshyt c00ns like @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks @GetInTheTruck and other half breeds are attempting to do here. They all categorically disagree with the concept of black people being anything more slaves and doubt any potential link with Africans and people outside of Africa. Furthermore, they continue to argue 9 pages deep over how the ENTIRE Hidden Color documentary is bullshyt and only documents from peer reviewed white journals should be taken seriously.

I'm done arguing with these buffoons and for the sake of the thread, i encourage others to do so as well. Those who think Hidden Colors in bullshyt should feel free to take their asses elsewhere, as this specific thread was designed to discuss the merits of the documentary.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lucy was not a homo sapien BUT IS CONSIDERED THE EVOLUTIONARY ANCESTOR TO HUMAN BEINGS YOU STUPID fukk.

And why the fukk haven't you left the thread yet you miserable fukk?

Don't you have another "Ron paul is a racist" thread to create you fukking asshat?
You said African CULTURE existed before 18, 000 years ago, not African people, and you cited the existence of Lucy 3.5 million years ago.

So... why don't you go ahead and educate us about the culture of australopithecus afarensis in the Afar depression 3.2 million years ago? :dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm black.

It's not about a white cosign. You're discounting the thousands of black historians and archeologists that get worked published all the time and peer review stuff just as much. There are dozens of journals that deal with this kind of subject matter. John Hope Franklin is regarded as the greatest American historian period and he's black.

The black part isn't a problem to anyone. It's the background of the 'historians' and their lack of work regarding their stuff. I don't believe plenty of stuff white 'historians' present either because they don't have the credentials.

You gonna believe the 'metaphysician' handing you some peach pits or the oncologist that went to John Hopkins?

perfectly put.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And I hope everyone sees the bullshyt c00ns like @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks @GetInTheTruck and other half breeds are attempting to do here. They all categorically disagree with the concept of black people being anything more slaves and doubt any potential link with Africans and people outside of Africa. Furthermore, they continue to argue 9 pages deep over how the ENTIRE Hidden Color documentary is bullshyt and only documents from peer reviewed white journals should be taken seriously.

I'm done arguing with these buffoons and for the sake of the thread, i encourage others to do so as well. Those who think Hidden Colors in bullshyt should feel free to take their asses elsewhere, as this specific thread was designed to discuss the merits of the documentary.
tf. I'm not a half breed, I said I was half african, my father is creole, mother is from congo. and I've studied african american AND african studies. Moors is african, but I'm trying to get what point HC is trying to make by claiming moors. He's trying to be pro-black, but in a very harmful way. Egypt is african and Moors are african, we've already established that, but when you start claiming china, india, olmecs, aztecs, you're reaching, you're reaching far. Egypt is IN africa, that is our culture, we know about the invaders.

I do agree that moors is african. much like I agree germanic is european. This we can agree with, but you said there was a difference between black african and black moor, I wanted to know your point in this.

When we've had discussions about african cultures, empires, civilizations, I've always been on your side. But with this, nah homie, this is sensationalism.

I thought you were beyond and far better than the posters that discredit someone that disagrees with you, with that lame ass cop out insult 'c00n'. you're better than that. unlike those posters, you're smart enough to hold your ground and debate without uneducated ignorant insults.

note: I have not called anyone a c00n in this thread. I don't use the term loosely, I reserve it for actual c00ns.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jesus Christ. At what point do you differentiate when blacks are no longer black? HC has a tendency of doing that, blurring lines, you realize that whites came from blacks, so you could easily say oh ok Roman Empire was black. because we're all black at the end of the day. What date do they start differentiating the differences in races? when is a new one spawned? We're all homospians and at the end of the day race changes via migration and environmental change. IF they are trying to make THAT point, they should just say it, but making everything seem negro is fukking absurd. 18,000 years ago the people that lived in benin looked totally different than they do now. I mean cmon now. The bantu expansion itself was fairly recent.

This shyt is crazy. Everyone comes from africa, the negro race is starting to claim other cultures based off that? :what:

breh....I'm convinced that they understand, they are just playing stupid.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
bonampak_large.jpg

This is ancient artwork from the same area the Olmec statues were found. So are these dark skinned people with braids, "not black" as well?

what does shyt like this even mean? Come to Queens, I'll take you to roosevelt avenue right now and show you tons of people who look like this who are not "black."

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I remember watching HC and doing one of these when he tried to say black people were in china, and showed some tanned chinese. had me like
xcI2q.gif

That nikka was straight up Hans. Basically they were trying to tie him to blacks because of his environmental look. I see chinese out here my skin color, with terribly kept hair, it has nothing to do with being black, these nikkas been in sun every day since 3 yrs old working them fields, he's not black, take his dna and you will see, he is not black, but there goes HC claiming black shoalins or whatever the fukk it was. I just couldnt believe it. you know how embarrassing that is? we're going to have world scientists and anthropologists looking at this, shaking their heads at this delusional shyt. It's actually more damaging than helpful. It discredits shyt.

watching HC was almost as bad as watching white people on the history channel try to claim europeans may have been japanese ainu because they had blue eyes and hairy faces. :snoop: HC is to black people, what some pro-white documentaries on europeans is to white people. we as people need to learn what is sensationalized and what is factual, and there are many UNBIASED scientists out there, from all over the world, that go thru peer reviews and many journal logs to get this right.

I dont get it, first you say, blame cacs, then say, don't listen to cacs they got it all wrong, they're lying, then you say follow the one drop rule, which was created by cacs.

Moors were berbers, yes there are black tribes in north africa, but, they were berbers and berbers do not share the same halogroup as west africans, not even close, they're actually closer to east africans, but just by relation, berbers are their own group with arabs being their closest cousins. berbers = moors. they have the same features as us, because they are close to the belt. (I cant stress that enough)

blacks in the 16th century were not as educated as we are now, so why would I follow their outdated labels?
xcI2q.gif
Did I told yo dumb ass stop posting in intelligent threads? :dahell:
Damn you dumb

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And just to clarify, when anglo saxons, and germanics try to claim Roman and Greek Civilizations, I hit them with the :what: also. I don't discriminate when calling out stupid shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did I told yo dumb ass stop posting in intelligent threads? :dahell:
Damn you dumb
show me your big brain before you call anyone else dumb. nikka your contribution is a smile. are you fukking serious right now? GTFO.