Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So Ivan Van Sertima is not a reputable source, considering this link the

Here is a picture from the 19th century of some of the last full blooded Aztecs.

1z2iu88.png

An Olmec in Mexico that they named "Monkey looking in the sky" ... :beli:

rcrde9.png
so you think everyone with kinky hair and a wide nose is negro?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
So Ivan Van Sertima is not a reputable source, considering this link the

Here is a picture from the 19th century of some of the last full blooded Aztecs.

1z2iu88.png

An Olmec in Mexico that they named "Monkey looking in the sky" ... :beli:

rcrde9.png

Where art thine accusers? :lolbron:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"I came into this world so that the world could be judged. I came so that the blind would see and so that those who see will become blind" - Yeshua :wow:
I'm a Pantheist. I'm sorry but are you quoting from an ancient book or something?

Do you know what causes frizzy hair? Did you know most folks from humid climate can have the birdnest hair, even south europeans? Take a look at west africa, and then draw a line around around the globe to make a belt, most folks in that belt will have similar features due to climate.

Nappy hair isn't exclusive to the negro race, physical features are brought to us via our environment, dna and halogroups however pin point what groups we actually belong too.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
o be clear, the opinion of most archaeologists is that the first humans in the Americas came from Asia over the Beringia land bridge and then along the coast of the New World, perhaps by boat, in several waves of immigration starting around roughly 18,000 BCE. The preponderance of evidence, even genetic and linguistic, supports this theory, broadly. There is no evidence at all, for example, that the Solutreans had boats. Although similar in some respects, in detail, the Clovis point technology is found nowhere else in the world, and yet it is commonly found throughout the Americas after about 13,000 years ago. It is most likely that the Americans who developed this highly efficient hunting technology displaced or merged with their antecedents whoever they were.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This is interesting as hell. With all this arguing about history and our past...maybe the truth will come out. Maybe someone will challenge the theories given out in the Hidden Colors movies and give another account. Start a buzz, anything is good in my book as long as we move towards an agreed upon truth. It's way past time don't you agree?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Tommy did u watch hidden colors 2?

Hidden colors 2 touches on how the Asians came over to America (6000 years ago) and interbred with the Folsom people who where there 16000 years ago. This is why native americans werent slant eyed or yellow skinned, they became brown skin/ red skin with no slanted eyes.

2z51vmv.png

smsppk.png

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im not trying to pretend like Im some knower of all history, because Im not... but I trust what Tariq and cast are doing with the Hidden Colors series. Some of your arguments are berried in European mist that they've already saw and navigated threw already.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Jesus Christ. At what point do you differentiate when blacks are no longer black? HC has a tendency of doing that, blurring lines, you realize that whites came from blacks, so you could easily say oh ok Roman Empire was black. because we're all black at the end of the day. What date do they start differentiating the differences in races? when is a new one spawned? We're all homospians and at the end of the day race changes via migration and environmental change. IF they are trying to make THAT point, they should just say it, but making everything seem negro is fukking absurd. 18,000 years ago the people that lived in benin looked totally different than they do now. I mean cmon now. The bantu expansion itself was fairly recent.

This shyt is crazy. Everyone comes from africa, the negro race is starting to claim other cultures based off that? :what: