Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Mean while he's putting his kids through college on the race game hustle :salute:....and got you lil nikkas walkin around poor as shyt thinkin you gonna "sonn" someone after seeing a few documentaries

Live your life youngin...
:bryan:

And :salute: Tariq for gettin money

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq nasheed is a charlatan. didn't this guy gain fame by peddling some 'how to be a player' shtick? now, he's suddenly educating us on black excellence? :shaq2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tariq nasheed is a charlatan. didn't this guy gain fame by peddling some 'how to be a player' shtick? now, he's suddenly educating us on black excellence? :shaq2:
knowing how to interact with women is a major aspect that a lot of black men can learn to help the community.

Its not about "being a player"...its about self respect. And he does tons of stuff for women as well.

Don't be dense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
knowing how to interact with women is a major aspect that a lot of black men can learn to help the community.

Its not about "being a player"...its about self respect. And he does tons of stuff for women as well.

Don't be dense.

dude had a video called the 'art of mackin''

:laff:

respect for women?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thereheis and @kermit da hustla

1. Are you guys arguing the validity of the information in Tariq's documentary?
2. Or are you saying that the information is accurate but he should not be the one provide accurate information because he wrote relationship books in the past?
3. Are you saying that Tariq should not profit from his documentary being so popular (inspite of the fact that Tariq worked to promote it so well)?
4. Who (outside the black community) makes documentaries for free?
5. If black people are foolish for supporting a black man for making a documentary that is CATERED TO BLACK PEOPLE...what does that make the black people that support media/businesses that don't cater to black people at all?

2nm2kia.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

2. Or are you saying that the information is accurate but he should not be the one provide accurate information because he wrote relationship books in the past?
3. Are you saying that Tariq should not profit from his documentary being so popular (inspite of the fact that Tariq worked to promote it so well)?
5. If black people are foolish for supporting a black man for making a documentary that is CATERED TO BLACK PEOPLE...what does that make the black people that support media/businesses that don't cater to black people at all?

2nm2kia.jpg
1)Yes
2)No
3)No
4)N/A
5)N/A

Daps
Reppin
Canada
History about non-African civilizations are free today I can look up Caucasoid and Mongoloid based history easily., history about African civilizations is hard to find as it is. But yet I'm being asked to pay for information that is supposedly vital to blacks today.

I'll torrent it like always in a few months

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
History about non-African civilizations are free today I can look up Caucasoid and Mongoloid based history easily., history about African civilizations is hard to find as it is. But yet I'm being asked to pay for information that is supposedly vital to blacks today.

I'll torrent it like always in a few months
:what: ?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

I highly recommend "Wonders of the African World" by Henry Louis Gates Jr...loved this as a youngin when it first dropped on PBS...I keep the book and DVD in my personal library.

Also Africana...which is HLG continuation of WE Dubois project of accurately documenting black achievement in history.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2nm2kia.jpg

all i'm saying is, given his documentary on how to game black females, i question his scholarship on anything pertaining to the history of black excellence. :yeshrug: