Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of yall niiggas ever tweet Hidden Colors to the new aged c00ns like @Charlemagne the God. Im just curious to see what a guy like that would say about these documentaries since he spends so much time talking about how blacks are inferior.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
This thread has 58 pages? :mindblown:

How did it blow up so fast?:wtf:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Thats the kind of hustle we support to :blessed: Cant wait to see hidden colors 50 :whoo:

You better watch yourself when you come in contact with Anyone whos seen all 3 hidden colors. Getting sonned is not far from you.
Mean while he's putting his kids through college on the race game hustle :salute:....and got you lil nikkas walkin around poor as shyt thinkin you gonna "sonn" someone after seeing a few documentaries

Live your life youngin...
:bryan:

And :salute: Tariq for gettin money

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That nikka was straight up Hans. Basically they were trying to tie him to blacks because of his environmental look. I see chinese out here my skin color, with terribly kept hair, it has nothing to do with being black, these nikkas been in sun every day since 3 yrs old working them fields, he's not black, take his dna and you will see, he is not black, but there goes HC claiming black shoalins or whatever the fukk it was. I just couldnt believe it. you know how embarrassing that is? we're going to have world scientists and anthropologists looking at this, shaking their heads at this delusional shyt. It's actually more damaging than helpful. It discredits shyt.
Chinese already tried to prove they had no ties to africa, and failed though

MISERABLY!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Mean while he's putting his kids through college on the race game hustle :salute:....and got you lil nikkas walkin around poor as shyt thinkin you gonna "sonn" someone after seeing a few documentaries

Live your life youngin...
:bryan:

And :salute: Tariq for gettin money
SHould i feel bad someone who worked hard to put a documentary together for black people is successful. Im not a hater, you are.

We are rewarding him for the work hes done for us. Get it?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Chinese already tried to prove they had no ties to africa, and failed though

Tommy Knocks is correct in his assessment IMO of everything he referred to...

Not knockin Tariq...because he drops jewels here and there...but with HC1...I was actually amped to donate to become a producer...but when I saw the list of topics all I could do was :scusthov:

I emailed him about it, and questioned the validity of the "facts" and his sources through email...he responded with a "what's up?" but never went beyond that

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tommy Knocks is correct in his assessment IMO of everything he referred to...

Not knockin Tariq...because he drops jewels here and there...but with HC1...I was actually amped to donate to become a producer...but when I saw the list of topics all I could do was :scusthov:

I emailed him about it, and questioned the validity of the "facts" and his sources through email...he responded with a "what's up?" but never went beyond that
Well in that post hes incorrect because he said chinese have no african dna but this was proven false. Lets not be emotional about facts.

Hes not hard to get at. Get on the phone with him, record it and air him out and do the community a favor since his percieved information is so fraudulent in your opinion.

But we both know that will never happen because theres a thin line between being a hater and being genuine.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Hes not hard to get at. Get on the phone with him and air him out and do the community a favor since his percieved information is so fraudulent in your opinion.

But we both know theres a thin line between being a hater and being genuine.

:bryan:you thinkin I'm gonna "air him out" on a platform on his show that that he has complete control of...the dialogue through email wouldn't have been a "debate" per se...it would have been an unofficial request for him to clarify his facts and resources before I tossed a few notes to him :manny:...because IMO, a lot of his info is inaccurate and misleading and his panel of "experts" is highly questionable...

and nikka stop copying movie lines and think for yourself :what:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:bryan:you thinkin I'm gonna "air him out" on a platform on his show that that he has complete control of...the dialogue through email wouldn't have been a "debate" per se...it would have been an unofficial request for him to clarify his facts and resources before I tossed a few notes to him :manny:...because IMO, a lot of his info is inaccurate and misleading and his panel of "experts" is highly questionable...

and nikka stop copying movie lines and think for yourself :what:
He debated with a Klansman on his show for damn near an hour and they freely exchanged ideas. The issue here is you're a hater, and haters are like bullies, they have no heart in their convictions. They just fight people that dont fight back and you really arent prepared mentally to take on Tariq Nasheed like a man would so you're here talking so us as if we're him. If you feel the information is trash, the panel is garbage and hes a liar GET AT HIM and expose him. You cant though because again, you're just a hater and

THERES A THIN LINE BETWEEN BEING A HATER AND BEING GENUINE!

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He debated with a Klansman on his show for damn near an hour and they freely exchanged ideas. The issue here is you're a hater, and haters are like bullies, they have no heart in their convictions. They just fight people that cant fight back and you really arent prepared mentally to take on Tariq Nasheed like a man would. If you feel the information is trash, the panel is garbage and hes a liar GET AT HIM and expose him. You cant though because again, you're just a hater and

THERES A THIN LINE BETWEEN BEING A HATER AND BEING GENUINE!
:dwillhuh::beli:

get it all off your chest lil nikka...get it all off....:heh: