Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I saw it in Chicago yesterday, and it was PACKED! The part when they were talking about all the black folks mysteriously going missing, and linking it to possible organ trafficking was :wow:. They talked about the kid who was found dead in HS, and how when his body was exhumed, it was full of newspapers with his organs taken out. Also the modern day lynchings where they tried to say these were suicides. That George Washington Carver shyt tho...

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yep.

I went to the LA screening and this extremely old white couple sat two rows in front of me. The dude could barely walk. :old:

When it got to about 3/4s of the way in and it started putting in that work, dude and his gal were like
QIExMxz.gif
and bailed.

True story.

My boy and I started :gladbron::mjlol::umad:.
I saw a one Cuban/Puerto Rico couple and a Black dude brought his non-black girlfriend/wife (she could be white or Latino) but she was thick.

But the rest was black folks and it was over packed with some people standing up or sitting on the floor to watch the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup...GWC was unsullied......And the white GLBT community wants to say his asexuality = homosexuality........

But clearly there is no gay agenda going on.....:win:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yup...GWC was unsullied......And the white GLBT community wants to say his asexuality = homosexuality........

But clearly there is no gay agenda going on.....:win:

lol @ involuntary asexuality being equivalent to gay. these devils are something else.

@Y2Dre where do you rank this hidden colors among the first 2?

I say....

HC2
HC3
HC1

Two was dope because he was traveling the world and getting footage of the stuff he was talking about.