Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mean while he's putting his kids through college on the race game hustle :salute:....and got you lil nikkas walkin around poor as shyt thinkin you gonna "sonn" someone after seeing a few documentaries

Live your life youngin...
:bryan:

And :salute: Tariq for gettin money

If there was really a profitable "hustle" for exposing white supremacy and creating documentaries to uplift black people, there wouldn't be so many Larry Elders and Crystal Wrights and Whoopi Goldbergs out there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
History about non-African civilizations are free today I can look up Caucasoid and Mongoloid based history easily., history about African civilizations is hard to find as it is. But yet I'm being asked to pay for information that is supposedly vital to blacks today.

I'll torrent it like always in a few months
What sort of shyt is this?

Thats like saying, well the info is free THEREFORE we shouldn't support??????

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If there was really a profitable "hustle" for exposing white supremacy and creating documentaries to uplift black people, there wouldn't be so many Larry Elders and Crystal Wrights and Whoopi Goldbergs out there.
Still don't mean Tariq isn't doing a race hustle just like them white supremacist dudes do. I don't care though because in the words of Jalen Rose keep getting them checks Tariq.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Still don't mean Tariq isn't doing a race hustle just like them white supremacist dudes do. I don't care though because in the words of Jalen Rose keep getting them checks Tariq.

But it's not much of a hustle because there isn't a lot of money in it. And he's still spitting facts for the most part so what's wrong with educating people and making money?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
What sort of shyt is this?

Thats like saying, well the info is free THEREFORE we shouldn't support??????
Yes. It should be free. The dvd releases are more than blu rays. $40 that's ridiculous. And some of the guests on these releases are usually not credible you have washed up rappers trying to drop knowledge and only a few professors in the feature.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
your assessment would be incorrect.

Based on your moist posting style, i would beg to differ.

There is far much more money being made by c00ning yet you seem to have no problem with that. However, making money based with Afro centric material seems to get you heated.

Go outside.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yes. It should be free. The dvd releases are more than blu rays. $40 that's ridiculous. And some of the guests on these releases are usually not credible you have washed up rappers trying to drop knowledge and only a few professors in the feature.

:mjlol: For what? Pay for it just like you would any other documentary.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
History about non-African civilizations are free today I can look up Caucasoid and Mongoloid based history easily., history about African civilizations is hard to find as it is. But yet I'm being asked to pay for information that is supposedly vital to blacks today.

I'll torrent it like always in a few months

The film wasn't designed for cacs like yourself. Go open one of those "free" history textbooks to learn your "history" fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But it's not much of a hustle because there isn't a lot of money in it. And he's still spitting facts for the most part so what's wrong with educating people and making money?
Says you Tariq might not be balling but dude seems to be making good money off of it. I also didn't say it was nothing wrong with him getting paid. I just see it as a black version of what these white supremacist dudes (making money off the the mainly disenfranchised whites looking for a leader) nothing more, nothing less.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

as charismatic and charming as he is, if he were spewing anti-Black rhetoric, he'd have a show on FOX and access to far more resources than he does now.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

I don't think he understands that "race hustle" is business as usual for some much like a lobbyist for a large corporation...anyway....IMPO...it seems to be more talk than action, and focuses more so on self-promotion by canvassing for deeply entrenched emotional support than it does about actually accomplishing anything.Like a non-profit, it can be quite profitable and rewarding in certain way...perhaps not to the likes of Microsoft, Apple, or Pharmaceuticals...or any other industry...

Now I'm not big on this "Dr." Umar guy either (Dr. being quoted for emphasis) , but he seems to be more action than talk...despite the fact that I disagree with how he conducts his business...

Last edited: