Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Based on your moist posting style, i would beg to differ.

There is far much more money being made by c00ning yet you seem to have no problem with that. However, making money based with Afro centric material seems to get you heated.

Go outside.
you're free to "beg" for whatever you like...you're just wrong.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yes. It should be free. The dvd releases are more than blu rays. $40 that's ridiculous. And some of the guests on these releases are usually not credible you have washed up rappers trying to drop knowledge and only a few professors in the feature.

Your a fukking moron. The dvd is only $22 you lying cac. Stop spreading lies about a product you have NO intention of supporting you buffoon.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Says you Tariq might not be balling but dude seems to be making good money off of it. I also didn't say it was nothing wrong with him getting paid. I just see it as a black version of what these white supremacist dudes (making money off the the mainly disenfranchised whites looking for a leader) nothing more, nothing less.

He's making more money off of his other projects not related to the HC series. And for his lectures, he still has a focus on relationships which is the topic where most of his money comes from.

And comparing this to the white supremacists profiting off "race" is completely different because someone like a Tariq Nasheed will never be making $100 million + like Rush Limbaugh. And you think "disenfranchised whites" (:mjlol::mjlol:) need a "leader"?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Says you Tariq might not be balling but dude seems to be making good money off of it. I also didn't say it was nothing wrong with him getting paid. I just see it as a black version of what these white supremacist dudes (making money off the the mainly disenfranchised whites looking for a leader) nothing more, nothing less.

you're the guy who doesn't like race discussions because it never goes any further than talking, here we have a Black man, Tariq, putting boots to the ground, making documentaries, basically doing his part to help inform and educate the Black community, and somehow it's still not good enough, what would Tariq have to do to win your approval?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@kermit da hustla I think you are being blinded by the colloquialism. I think He called his book "The Art of Mackin'" to set it apart from the other relationship books out there. Out of curiosity...did you read the book? :thinking:

If so, what part of the book was so misogynistic? Especially as it relates to "macking black women". :thinking:

Im not antagonizing you, I honestly want to understand th your point of view.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you're the guy who doesn't like race discussions because it never goes any further than talking, here we have a Black man, Tariq, putting boots to the ground, making documentaries, basically doing his part to help inform and educate the Black community, and somehow it's still not good enough, what would Tariq have to do to win your approval?

I think the obvious answer is "be a cac." You already know most c00ns/cacs have difficulty listening to black people.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@kermit da hustla I think you are being blinded by the colloquialism. I think He called his book "The Art of Mackin'" to set it apart from the other relationship books out there. Out of curiosity...did you read the book? :thinking:

If so, what part of the book was so misogynistic? Especially as it relates to "macking black women". :thinking:

Im not antagonizing you, I honestly want to understand th your point of view.

I bet he didn't read the book. Going for the "he teaches people how to mack on black women" is the lamest most played out critique for Tariq out there.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's making more money off of his other projects not related to the HC series. And for his lectures, he still has a focus on relationships which is the topic where most of his money comes from.

And comparing this to the white supremacists profiting off "race" is completely different because someone like a Tariq Nasheed will never be making $100 million + like Rush Limbaugh. And you think "disenfranchised whites" (:mjlol::mjlol:) need a "leader"?
You can laugh all you want doesn't change the truth and all groups of people want/need that leader figure they follow. Same way people on here listen and follow what Tariq say you have whites that do that with their white racist dudes. About the money lets be real there are people that aren't Rush that are doing similar things on a white angle caking just like Tariq. Just like you I don't know who by name cause we don't follow that stuff closely but lets not get crazy just cause we aren't aware of it. These cats got radio shows, books, etc too.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. It should be free. The dvd releases are more than blu rays. $40 that's ridiculous. And some of the guests on these releases are usually not credible

If it is so poorly put together with bad information ...why do you want it for free...you shouldn't want it at all.

you have washed up rappers trying to drop knowledge and only a few professors in the feature.

Research is research...so because these people are musically talented and rapped professionally, does that make them incapable of reading/doing research and conveying information? I dont understand the connection.

Again, Im not tryna antagonize anyone Im just trying to understand your point of view.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop sucking dikk for daps and reps dude. I didn't say none of that strawman shyt you talking about. I said keep them checks and show me where I said dude shouldn't do it, profit, or anything like that?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You can laugh all you want doesn't change the truth and all groups of people want/need that leader figure they follow. Same way people on here listen and follow what Tariq say you have whites that do that with their white racist dudes. About the money lets be real there are people that aren't Rush that are doing similar things on a white angle caking just like Tariq. Just like you I don't know who by name cause we don't follow that stuff closely but lets not get crazy just cause we aren't aware of it. These cats got radio shows, books, etc too.
SO you're saying people shouldnt watch hidden colors?

We're trying to figure out your point. What are you trying to say hes doing wrong, shouldnt be doing or should be doing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I'm laughing at "disenfranchised white people".

The difference between a Tariq and Rush Limbaugh is significant. Rush Limbaugh uses propaganda, lies, and vitriol to cater to his audience and rile them up. Tariq doesn't use that approach.