Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This event was a major success. Thanks to everyone that came out 4real.

We will be having more events like this.

My next screening will be Urban Kryptonite by Damien McSwine so be on the lookout for promotions of this in the next few weeks.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
dang! I aint never heard that. Was that in the movie?

did my own research breh. they took the pillar and the stones. thats why his voice was so high. his body wasnt producing testosterone.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone saw white people or any other non-black at the Hidden Colors 3 screenings.
Yep.

I went to the LA screening and this extremely old white couple sat two rows in front of me. The dude could barely walk. :old:

When it got to about 3/4s of the way in and it started putting in that work, dude and his gal were like
QIExMxz.gif
and bailed.

True story.

My boy and I started :gladbron::mjlol::umad:.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Hidden Colors 3 is officially the #1 documentary on Amazon. :obama:

Will make the pre-order on HC3. HC1 and HC2 were instrumental pushing me in doing more research on my and eventually got me to the TRUTH. Hopefully, some of you brehs will get there too.

Our people waking up means that is Esau's world is soon coming to an end.

aa35dbd2_cant.gif

pike

Banned
Daps
Hidden Colors 3 is officially the #1 documentary on Amazon. :obama:

Will make the pre-order on HC3. HC1 and HC2 were instrumental pushing me in doing more research on my and eventually got me to the TRUTH. Hopefully, some of you brehs will get there too.

Our people waking up means that is Esau's world is soon coming to an end.

aa35dbd2_cant.gif
[/QU
0TE]

exactly. Black people are like unicorn in planet form. You see superiority especially in physically (ie in sports). The overall collective awaking has not happened yet. It started in the 60s but cacs sabotaged it. Once unicorn transformed into a big ass robot, there is no stopping him except the matrix. But unfortunately for cacs, there will be no matrix can save them this time

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Greetings family

Hidden Colors 3 is coming to Miami Gardens FL on June 26th @ 6pm at the Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex. Tickets are just $12 which includes drinks and refreshments. No tickets will be sold at the door so purchase your tickets online!

Hidden Colors 3 Screening | Miami Gardens | 6pm Showtime - Eventbee
can you change the thread title to just being a HC3 overall/official thread?

I don't want to start a new one, but I do want to see what people think of the film.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yep.

I went to the LA screening and this extremely old white couple sat two rows in front of me. The dude could barely walk. :old:

When it got to about 3/4s of the way in and it started putting in that work, dude and his gal were like
QIExMxz.gif
and bailed.

True story.

My boy and I started :gladbron::mjlol::umad:.

:blessed:

how they even know about the movie :shaq2: