Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man this is embarrassing, yall really take HC at face value? It's sensationalism.

An Olmec is not negro either. Have you seen Apocalypto? We're not the only people on the planet with big lips and big noses. :snoop:

I'm shocked because some of the posters in here, I regard as quite intelligent.

apocalypto3lg.jpg
\

Where do those people originate from? :beli:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Where do those people originate from? :beli:
you don't know how the (what are now considered) ameridians bridged over to new lands during the ice age? :wtf:

you realize you can google just about every groups halogroup (and thus migration pattern) on the internet this day and age right? :wtf:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you don't know how the (what are now considered) ameridians bridged over to new lands during the ice age? :wtf:

you realize you can google just about every groups halogroup (and thus migration pattern) on the internet this day and age right? :wtf:

I find hidden colors to be a better more trust able source then random google links. Black folks who really went out and did their homework and made the links, and not some racist whitewashed shyt on the internet, thanks.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I find hidden colors to be a better more trust able source then random google links. Black folks who really went out and did their homework and made the links, and not some racist whitewashed shyt on the internet, thanks.
He didnt do his homework at all. Halogroups = dna. nikka are you denying DNA now?

this man didnt do his homework at all. the migration pattern of the native americans matches the olmec, show me where africans were making boats capable of crossing over the atlantic, at the time the olmec reigned bantus were barely settling into their own land. show me fossil proof negros cross over to south america, show me dialect and language that match that of \africans. language is a great marker for human migration and the olmec language was similar to that of the aztec.

DUDE YOU CANT BE fukkING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? REALLY??????

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see, basically your looking for that white cosign.

Its alright negro, you can believe someone who looks like you for once without whites, ok :whoa:

That's if your even black...:patrice:

I'm black.

It's not about a white cosign. You're discounting the thousands of black historians and archeologists that get worked published all the time and peer review stuff just as much. There are dozens of journals that deal with this kind of subject matter. John Hope Franklin is regarded as the greatest American historian period and he's black.

The black part isn't a problem to anyone. It's the background of the 'historians' and their lack of work regarding their stuff. I don't believe plenty of stuff white 'historians' present either because they don't have the credentials.

You gonna believe the 'metaphysician' handing you some peach pits or the oncologist that went to John Hopkins?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm black.

It's not about a white cosign. You're discounting the thousands of black historians and archeologists that get worked published all the time and peer review stuff just as much. There are dozens of journals that deal with this kind of subject matter. John Hope Franklin is regarded as the greatest American historian period and he's black.

The black part isn't a problem to anyone. It's the background of the 'historians' and their lack of work regarding their stuff. I don't believe plenty of stuff white 'historians' present either because they don't have the credentials.

You gonna believe the 'metaphysician' handing you some peach pits or the oncologist that went to John Hopkins?
:wow:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i love the fact that black people are taking an active role in covering history. we have been lied to and ignored for centuries. that being said, the answer is not to then tolerate pretty obvious falsehood, and the answer certainly is not to then start treating other people the way white people treated us. stealing other people's history is pretty ridiculous and ultimately does not help us. i remember the first of the HC movies had some dude trying to insinuate that mansa musa was montezuma.
it was almost as bad as the history channel :skip:

i dont think i saw the second movie yet, maybe they stepped their game up with that one.

Daps
He didnt do his homework at all. Halogroups = dna. nikka are you denying DNA now?

this man didnt do his homework at all. the migration pattern of the native americans matches the olmec, show me where africans were making boats capable of crossing over the atlantic, at the time the olmec reigned bantus were barely settling into their own land. show me fossil proof negros cross over to south america, show me dialect and language that match that of \africans. language is a great marker for human migration and the olmec language was similar to that of the aztec.

Literally the second or third time I've seen someone just up and dismiss DNA on this site :russ:
Ignorance is really bliss, man.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i love the fact that black people are taking an active role in covering history. we have been lied to and ignored for centuries. that being said, the answer is not to then tolerate pretty obvious falsehood, and the answer certainly is not to then start treating other people the way white people treated us. stealing other people's history is pretty ridiculous and ultimately does not help us. i remember the first of the HC movies had some dude trying to insinuate that mansa musa was montezuma.
it was almost as bad as the history channel :skip:

i dont think i saw the second movie yet, maybe they stepped their game up with that one.

Tariq actually talked about that in his show tonight.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't get it..what history was false in HC1 besides blacks not living in caves and mansa being montezuma? .everything checks out..it's about 98% accurate..

Why the fukk are you even in this post..

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Ivan Van Sertima is not a reputable source, considering this link the

Here is a picture from the 19th century of some of the last full blooded Aztecs.

1z2iu88.png

An Olmec in Mexico that they named "Monkey looking in the sky" ... :beli:

rcrde9.png