Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@HoopDreams94 I got an hour left and so far nothing about this documentary leads me to believe it blooooooooooooooows hidden colors out the water.

I'm putting this timer up, for the day of the neg approacheth. @observe tried to save you but he need to fall back. I'm doing God's work :birdman:

EDIT: nikkas removed my count down :beli:

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
@HoopDreams94 I got an hour left and so far nothing about this documentary leads me to believe it blooooooooooooooows hidden colors out the water.

I'm putting this timer up, for the day of the neg approacheth. @observe tried to save you but he need to fall back. I'm doing God's work :birdman:

t1390024500z1.png

Guess I can't help him..lol..I just watched the first 24 mins just now to see if I could get thru it...I can't

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how much time is spent on editing?
It's pretty hard to fathom a middle-aged man with a family editing his film, while operating a clothing line, doing lectures, and other projects. Ask some of the cats who film on here, and you'll see.

As a person with a Communication degree and is a current news editor. Marcuz should have stop responding right here. Marcuz must doesn't understand how long it take to edit a film. Most of the time you need more than one person to edit a film. No matter how short the film is in length.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm saying doe, they're doing the work of the oppressor by implementing the musical element into the black psyche

For those who follow my posts, you know I spit nuttem but truth and I love my people. Best believe when I say hidden colours is bullshyt

this blows hidden colours out the fukkin water

NEGGED :camby:

This was an average documentary with average production value. It'd be one thing if you posted it as something else to watch, to insinuate this is some next level shyt :what:???

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEGGED :camby:

This was an average documentary with average production value. It'd be one thing if you posted it as something else to watch, to insinuate this is some next level shyt :what:???

I guess it's good you value your own opinion

But for someone with little to no knowledge of his people your view is irrelevant to me.

I'm no Jehovas Witness or Mormon, I have no intention of saving everyone. So you can gladly step to the side

So let me make sure I understand this correctly. You're saying that the Moors who invaded Spain weren't black and the only "black Moors" were the ones who were used by the Arabs (aka the real Moors) to infiltrate West Africa only for monetary reasons?

I will not condemen you for not knowing what I know, but understand this is what makes me the teacher and you the student.

The Umayyad Dynasty were the force who infact invaded Iberia (Spain/Portugal) Under the orders of the Umayyad Caliphate, Jabal El Tariq led the Arab charge into Iberia

He united his troops ontop of a hill top, now known as Gibraltar. Hence the Spanish deriviation of the world.

Gibraltar translates as Ja-bal Tar-iq, meaning 'Mountain of Tariq'

His race is irrelevant when we know the fact he was funded by and worked in the interest of the Arab State (Caliphate)

The Black Moors, Arabs and Black Hebrews (Victims of the Diaspora) worked together, ultimately under the command of the Arabs to seize Iberia. After the Jewish Kingdom of Ghana fell, many of the Hebrew Tribes established settlements among Africans in West/ Central Africa.

The Black Jews were the first to be persecuted when Islamic rule of Iberia crumbled, hence the expulsion of the Jews in 1492. They had no protection as they were not part of the deal brokered between the Arab and Iberians unlike the Black Moors. With their Empire of Ghana not active they were irrelevant to Arab interests. Thus we're looking at namely the Almovarid Moorish Dynasty, used as proxies to enslave Africans. Also to note in the port towns of Morroco and Spain, they breeded with the Blacks there to create a mixed breed of people whom they also used to oppress the Black African.

To get an accurate description of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade you have to first Study the Arab Slave Trade and then study the great Empires of Africa... Lamlam, Songhai, Timbuktu etc etc to create a backdrop

Western teachings tell us that one day the Slave Trade just "happened"

You have the same skeptical attitude when questioning the work of White scholars too right?
I spit on Professor Mary Lefkowitz..... You probably like "who?" :comeon:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
just skimmed this thread, man fukk these nikkas in here with this bullshyt. I'm going to watch HC3 and get my brain fukked up by all that pseudo black pride. :stylin:

You know how much misinformation is in the daily news? In our textbooks? :stopitslime:

Read "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by James Loewen...
99 percent of the shyt we were taught = lies and misnformation, i dont see ya'll nikkas starting threads about that shyt. :mindblown:

So what if it's some slight of hand involved, I think the entire point of the series is to build confidence and pride in the average street cat who might see this on a dvd rack in there hood and be like "what's that?". Thats more important than all this bullshyt, now nikkas wanna state real facts? :what:

We need that shyt more than anything, sense of fukking pride.

I'll spin it like this, if blacks were the ruling class, all the "misinformation" stated in Hidden Colors would suddenly be deemed "true".
Fact is unless nikkas got a Delorean parked up somewhere, nobody truly know's the past and all these scholar's black or white lie to benefit there agenda. Aint no difference between Hidden Colors and The History Channel. How you gon come in here and refute the claims these nikkas refuting by stating the same claims that they're refuting???. :russ:

George Orwell said it best. "he who controls the present controls the past"
I don't see ya'll g checking these crackers... :pacspit:

fukk outta here:camby:

:stylin::ucku::stylin::ucku::stylin::ucku::stylin::ucku::stylin::ucku::stylin:

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expected a well rounded debate on Hidden Colours

I articulated myself well, presented my argument in a formal manner. And still have yet to recieve a constructive reply on the points I raised.

As is evident by the posts just on this page, I was confronted with opinions based on emotions/assumptions instead of facts.

Because I debunk and critique this documentary film, it does not I mean I do not acknowledge the positive aspects of the film.

And lastly, as I've already stated I enjoyed the film thoroughly.

But I shall not turn a blind eye to the flaws within. I've just dropped a fountain of knowledge on this page and NO ONE has battered an eye lid. That right there says it all.

I led you to the knowledge, but you refused to think.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for "g checking these crackers"

Half my threads/ posts on the coli is attacking the establishment/social order and their monopoly on the black mind. So spare me that bullshyt please

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I expected a well rounded debate on Hidden Colours

I articulated myself well, presented my argument in a formal manner. And still have yet to recieve a constructive reply on the points I raised.

As is evident by the posts just on this page, I was confronted with opinions based on emotions/assumptions instead of facts.

Because I debunk and critique this documentary film, it does not I mean I do not acknowledge the positive aspects of the film.

And lastly, as I've already stated I enjoyed the film thoroughly.

But I shall not turn a blind eye to the flaws within. I've just dropped a fountain of knowledge on this page and NO ONE has battered an eye lid. That right there says it all.

I led you to the knowledge, but you refused to think.

Your first statement in this thread was....

hidden colours is shyt, the first had so much disinformation/ sattire

they got some questionable guests in the series

now fukkin nas :patrice::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

How do you expect a well rounded debate on something by starting off like that? :heh:
You were expecting emotional responses by coming in like that.

Hey, I had a couple of questions on some things content wise and technical wise (because I'm an editor and film guy).
But it wasn't enough for me to stand on the mountaintop and proclaim the series as shyt or erroneous because of a couple
of aspects.
Hell, I just saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and I saw a few editing errors in that. However, it didn't take away from it being a really good and enjoyable film.

My point still stands. White people shyt doesn't get analyzed with a fine tooth combed like black folk shyt does.
Sure yall will point out some bullshyt from time to time. Good for you.

ALL things done by black people gets intensely audited. Fact.

Look at this thread. Some of yall are doing the most.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Your first statement in this thread was....

How do you expect a well rounded debate on something by starting off like that? :heh:
You were expecting emotional responses by coming in like that.

Hey, I had a couple of questions on some things content wise and technical wise (because I'm an editor and film guy).
But it wasn't enough for me to stand on the mountaintop and proclaim the series as shyt or erroneous because of a couple
of aspects.
Hell, I just saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and I saw a few editing errors in that. However, it didn't take away from it being a really good and enjoyable film.

My point still stands. White people shyt doesn't get analyzed with a fine tooth combed like black folk shyt does.
Sure yall will point out some bullshyt from time to time. Good for you.

ALL things done by black people gets intensely audited. Fact.

Look at this thread. Some of yall are doing the most.

:wow:

Realest shyt ever...

:salute: