Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Your first statement in this thread was....

How do you expect a well rounded debate on something by starting off like that? :heh:
You were expecting emotional responses by coming in like that.

Hey, I had a couple of questions on some things content wise and technical wise (because I'm an editor and film guy).
But it wasn't enough for me to stand on the mountaintop and proclaim the series as shyt or erroneous because of a couple
of aspects.
Hell, I just saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and I saw a few editing errors in that. However, it didn't take away from it being a really good and enjoyable film.

My point still stands. White people shyt doesn't get analyzed with a fine tooth combed like black folk shyt does.
Sure yall will point out some bullshyt from time to time. Good for you.

ALL things done by black people gets intensely audited. Fact.

Look at this thread. Some of yall are doing the most.

:wow:

Realest shyt ever...

:salute:

Cosign. nikkas will go out there way to be super extra hyper critical about anything black people do, and write it off. But if some white person proclaim something as being so, they accept it with blind faith.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

How do you expect a well rounded debate on something by starting off like that? :heh:

Hey, I had a couple of questions on some things content wise and technical wise (because I'm an editor and film guy).
But it wasn't enough for me to stand on the mountaintop and proclaim the series as shyt or erroneous because of a couple
of aspects.
Hell, I just saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and I saw a few editing errors in that. However, it didn't take away from it being a really good and enjoyable film.

My point still stands. White people shyt doesn't get analyzed with a fine tooth combed like black folk shyt does.

Exactly. I think the Willie Lynch effect is still strong in here honestly.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

of aspects.

From the post you just quoted, clearly you're not acknowledging my words.

And lastly, as I've already stated I enjoyed the film thoroughly.

THREE times I've said I enjoyed the film.

You cannot be basing my 10+ posts in this thread on my opening statement

I've said THREE times itt I said that I did come across too strong in my opening post

What is wrong with me analysing the documentary. You'd rather have Black People claiming to be Moors without understanding the creation of the Moors and their involvment in the slavetrade?

Heres my recent threads, you tell me I'm not analyzing "white people shyt".

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/somebody-blew-up-america.180481/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-true-black-cinema-gems-thread.179865/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fao-...if-he-would-be-bigger-if-he-was-white.179517/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/segr...or-blacks-and-intergration-was-a-trap.179040/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-y...brother-listen-to-this-tune-for-a-min.178998/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/check-out-this-hidden-gem-eddie-murphy-film-brehs.171411/

I could go on and on with the threads. Where was your participation in critiquing white shyt!?!?!

Check the content of those threads and tell me I don't stay attacking the Europeans influence on Mainstream History/The Global Social Order

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign. nikkas will go out there way to be super extra hyper critical about anything black people do, and write it off. But if some white person proclaim something as being so, they accept it with blind faith.

I'm actually joyed that everyone is dapping you and agreeing that Black Africans participate in a Cultural Assimilation in regards to our history.

So since we're agreeing on these facts, I should see you embracing my threads that highlight the above from numerous angles.

This thread has more replies than 'The Official African History' thread and we're over here getting emotional tangled up with knowledge over some bullshyt.

If we already agree we are working for the same objective, what do we have to debate?????

The Black African must unite!!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a person with a Communication degree and is a current news editor. Marcuz should have stop responding right here. Marcuz must doesn't understand how long it take to edit a film. Most of the time you need more than one person to edit a film. No matter how short the film is in length.
:childplease:breh, listen to this

listen @ the 1:20 mark, does he not say "I was editting some of her work for HC3"

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:childplease:breh, listen to this

listen @ the 1:20 mark, does he not say "I was editting some of her work for HC3"

Breh, he does rough cuts of what he wants, he has stated many times that he has editors. I've done basic shyt on Final Cut pro for a video montage for an organization I was a part of in college, but the Radio/TV/Film major in our group made that shyt crispy, fly and seamless. If you watch HC2 which was more crisp than the HC1, you can tell he had real professionals doing the work.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
History was fukking boring.

World War 1 and 2.

European Early Settlers.

How we whooped your American asses in 1812.

Canadian Aboriginals.

Thats it.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Anyone who criticizes the Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed and his holy gospel Hidden Colors is a c00n. There are PYRAMIDS in ANTARCTICA. Mansa Musa WAS Montezuma. Melanin comes from the PINEAL GLAND. The original Tibetans were BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real shyt..

Not that shyt @HoopDreams94 posted

You call this a powerful lecture... I call this, 'the' most powerful lecture.

Witness the Greatest Black Mind to EVER Live

I'd advise you to buy the book 'Blueprint For Black Power by Dr Amos N Wilson' This is the bible for any Black Persons regarding the reconstruction of the Black Nation