Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who criticizes the Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed and his holy gospel Hidden Colors is a c00n. There are PYRAMIDS in ANTARCTICA. Mansa Musa WAS Montezuma. Melanin comes from the PINEAL GLAND. The original Tibetans were BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.
peDFTxh.png
My brotha I am quite grievous with your platitudes that facilitates the dominance of the white man through the machinations of black on black hating from one negrus man to another my brotha! It is with the greatest composition of my intuition that I must charge you with this c00nish diction my brotha!

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You call this a powerful lecture... I call this, 'the' most powerful lecture.

Witness the Greatest Black Mind to EVER Live

I'd advise you to buy the book 'Blueprint For Black Power by Dr Amos N Wilson' This is the bible for any Black Persons regarding the reconstruction of the Black Nation

Ok..but I don't care about sociology or economics, or social dynamics or racial dynamics..that's shyt I don't care about..I care about history...so how is that the most powerful lecture for something I don't care about..just cuz you say it is..doesn't mean I say it is

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok..but I don't care about sociology or economics, or social dynamics or racial dynamics..that's shyt I don't care about..I care about history...so how is that the most powerful lecture for something I don't care about..just cuz you say it is..doesn't mean I say it is
Sociology is the study of human social behavior and its origins, development, organizations, and institutions. This is the fundementals of history :what:

You've killed yourself here

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Sociology is the study of human social behavior and its origins, development, organizations, and institutions. This is the fundementals of history :what:

You've killed yourself here

Well I don't need anybody telling me how to be a better black man..not trying to insult people like Carter G Woodson..but I know who I am already and I know what I must do in my life...I don't need self help books..my self help is thru the music I make

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don't need anybody telling me how to be a better black man..not trying to insult people like Carter G Woodson..but I know who I am already and I know what I must do in my life...I don't need self help books..my self help is thru the music I make

It is not a question of knowing who you are, it is a question of survival for the Black Race.

So you're telling me you're completely comfortable with the Black Afrikans place in the Social Order and see no real reason for change? you do not support the pursuit of Economical, Psychological and Social reformation of the Black Nation?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
It is not a question of knowing who you are, it is a question of survival for the Black Race.

So you're telling me you're completely comfortable with the Black Afrikans place in the Social Order and see no real reason for change? an Economical, Psychological and Social reformation of the Black Nation?

I didnt say that..I don't know shyt about economics, but my dream is to get money from music and build a community center in Oakland where I'll have art studios, music studios, dance studios, all things creative so the young ones aren't hanging out getting into trouble..I'll let other people deal with economics and social reformation...my part in it is thru creativity..that's just me..

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where are you in this thread?

I present the Greatest Era of our History on this continent, by the Greatest Black African from the American continent yet recieve 1 reply

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...h-garvey-prophet-of-the-black-afrikan.182929/

I'm moving on from this thread now, hidden colors does not shadow the legacy of one of the Greatest Black Leaders of ALL Time

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where are you in this thread?

I present the Greatest Era of our History on this continent, by the Greatest Black African from the American continent yet recieve 1 reply

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...h-garvey-prophet-of-the-black-afrikan.182929/

I'm moving on from this thread now, hidden colors does not shadow the legacy of one of the Greatest Black Leaders of ALL Time

I'm not in that thread cuz I don't know anything about Marcus Garvey except for a book I read on him in jail like 13 years ago that I totally forgot about..I also read about toussaint louverture the same time..

Daps
I'm reading through the document right now and there's a specific section I take issue with:

The authors state that pyramids in Mexico have no relation to the pyramids in Africa because by the time the Olmecs started building pyramids, Africans hadn't built a pyramid for thousands of years.

This is incorrect because pyramids were still being built in Africa. King Piye, Nubian emperor of Egypt built his pyramid in 721 B.C.

NubianMeroePyramids30sep2005(2).jpg

GFYPeUw.jpg

And even though there were pyramids built after that (pyramids at Nuri) I specifically bring up the pyramid at El-Kurru because I mentioned King Piye in my African history thread.

And on top of that, George Reisner, the archaeologist who excavated the tombs at El-Kurru, said this regarding the possibility of the Kings he found being black:

Which brings me back to my issue with anything pertaining to African history being told by non African people. There's far too many instances of straight lies told by so called scholars and archaeologists (Bayard Taylor, Karl Richard Lepsius, Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac, John Campbell, etc) for me to believe their claims. Even with insurmountable evidence, their belief of the inferiority of African people won't allow them to be honest when it comes to our history.

You said Van Sertima followers were stealing the history of people. Dude wrote a lot of books, so you might wanna be more specific instead of throwing out a blanket statement :ld:

And try bringing up the moors to a cac and you'll be faced with the same skepticism, disbelief, and anger about them being black.

I know it's hard to give up on your black power fairy tales. But don't just take a couple of quotes from it & try to use that to dismiss it. Read the entire book first.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know it's hard to give up on your black power fairy tales. But don't just take a couple of quotes from it & try to use that to dismiss it. Read the entire book first.

:what:It's not a book dummy, it's an article. I did read the whole thing

1) What makes you think I give 2 fukks about the Olmecs? That shyt has absolutely nothing to do with blacks in 2014. They could be cacs for all I care :stopitslime: Our main objective should be creating our own history now instead of holding on to the history of our ancestors.

2) I pointed that out because it's one of the main points brought up in the rebuttal. They're saying the olmecs couldn't have had contacts with Africans because Africans stopped making pyramids thousands of years before, which is an inaccurate statement :comeon:

3) My main point for typing that up is black people should take everything cacs say as them trolling. There's been way too many times cacs got caught straight lying and making shyt up about us and our history for any us to believe a damn thing they say :camby:

It's why I specifically named praised cac historians who straight lied to reinforce their belief of black inferiority.