Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
and im calling :duck: tariq is the cameraman and editor of HC series.

You know how much time is spent on editing?
It's pretty hard to fathom a middle-aged man with a family editing his film, while operating a clothing line, doing lectures, and other projects. Ask some of the cats who film on here, and you'll see.

realnigga513

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut ya groupie ass up :mjlol: if i wanted to hate on tariq, i'd talk about how he got a damn near white baby from a biracial chick :todd: i'd bring up how the nikka lives in an all white community, but he talking all that faux pro-black shyt :joel: or i'd talk about the nikkas seemingly ambiguous homosexual nature, right down to playing gay ass video clips in all of his ustream shows :dahell:but that's yo king tho :leon:
you seem pay a lot of attention to Tariq for someone who has so many issues with him

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i still haven't seen HC 1-2 :heh: i dont want to bootleg it but at the same time, i take issue w/tariqs hustling tactics. dude puts out kickstarter pages to get people to donate, only for him to turn around and sell the dvd to the same fans. dude is double dipping too hard for me.

Where the hell did you hear this? I paid for the kickstarter and am getting a dvd as a result. Please post a link confirming this.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas stay having issues with black people doing business.

Its so obvious its pathetic. Negroes is mad a person may make a profit on a movie he is making! :laugh:

I'm sure if Tariq was white it wouldn't be an issue. Ironically its these crab ass nikkas like @marcuz that needs to watch this series more than anyone.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shut ya groupie ass up :mjlol: if i wanted to hate on tariq, i'd talk about how he got a damn near white baby from a biracial chick :todd: i'd bring up how the nikka lives in an all white community, but he talking all that faux pro-black shyt :joel: or i'd talk about the nikkas seemingly ambiguous homosexual nature, right down to playing gay ass video clips in all of his ustream shows :dahell:but that's yo king tho :leon:

Oh, so your actually a scorned ex-fan? Why are you so mad nikka? :wtf:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its so obvious its pathetic. Negroes is mad a person may make a profit on a movie he is making! :laugh:

I'm sure if Tariq was white it wouldn't be an issue. Ironically its these crab ass nikkas like @marcuz that needs to watch this series more than anyone.

y'all nikkas stay on some retard extremism. what whites have i helped group fund, since you're sure positive?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
listen to the last ustream he did. usually he says "i'm going over the editing notes for my editor." last ustream, he just came out and said he had just finished editing some parts of HC3. just raw freudian slips, left and right. can you deny anything i said about his school zombie film?

but you're right. crowd funding is used to help create something you want to enjoy. the entire thing just rubs me the wrong way though.

You're reaching man.

Tariq has an editor or editors. That's just how producers speak. A producer may say, "I'm going to the studio to work on an edit." It doesn't
mean they're at the keyboard making edits. They're in there directing the editor or overseeing it.
Sometimes a producer may go through chunks of shot footage and clip the most important/best takes for an editor to cook with.
As an editor out here in LA, that's my experience.

You being rubbed the wrong way and listening intently for Freudian slips sound like self-hate/crabs in the barrel. Real shyt.
I'm not trying to attack you because I think many of us, even myself, are effected by self-hate. Its just been embedded in us.

People are willing, without any hesitation or afterthought, to give money or donate to projects by white people but when it comes time to
support each other, all of a sudden we become Sherlock Holmes and :lupe:. We don't trust each other.

Without question Tariq is trying to make a profit. This is how he eats.
He's also providing a service and reaching an audience that the typical scholar couldn't reach.

Last edited:
Daps
I haven't seen anything about it, so can you post a link to some research on it?

Here's a pdf book that you can read that debunks that whole Black African Olmec hypothesis.
http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/vansertima.pdf

I've only read 1 Ivan Van Sertima book, Golden Age of the Moors, and from my researching of what he states in their, the Moors were black Africans from North Africa.

Haven't read any of his other works so I can't speak on the accuracy of it.

Okay. But I wasn't talking about the Moors that went into Europe.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Here's a pdf book that you can read that debunks that whole Black African Olmec hypothesis.
http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/vansertima.pdf

Okay. But I wasn't talking about the Moors that went into Europe.

These are a few of the ship wrecks they found in the America's ..it's more

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130905085537AAvw1NQ

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Precolumbian_Inscriptions/conversations/topics/10567

http://books.google.com/books?id=Gf...ginian wreck of the coast of honduras&f=false

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, what you wrote is the very definition of hating :pachaha:

Nothing about that comment is conductive criticism.

Now it really looks like your hating because you got your own film you're working on. Criticize for the areas you believe he got wrong and post specific information on the topic.

I'll watch the documentary you posted, but reading the description doesn't make it seems like it's anything like Hidden Colors other than it being about black people.

I too cited that came across very strong in my opening post which was a mistake on my behalf

As I reiterated, it is a presentation (in some parts) of facts that were not researched thoroughly. Thus many notions represented can easily be debunked by anyone with minimal knowledge on History

What are your thoughts on the documentary posted

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I watched like 15 mins of this and skimmed thru other parts..,no this isn't better than Hidden Colors..Hidden Colors was dropping jewels ..the video you posted is stuff that everyone knows
In all honesty, if the points brought up in the video I posted were so well "known"

We'd be seeing some changes today!

as you stated, you watched 15mins and skimmed through other parts. In terms of analysis that is ridiculous

Compare it to watching 15mins of a film, skimming through parts and then constructively critising it.

Clearly this line of thought isn't relevant to your subconscious mind

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
In all honesty, if the points brought up in the video I posted were so well "known"

We'd be seeing some changes today!

as you stated, you watched 15mins and skimmed through other parts. In terms of analysis that is ridiculous

Compare it to watching 15mins of a film, skimming through parts and then constructively critising it.

Clearly this line of thought isn't relevant to your subconscious mind

Dude..I watched 15 mins of them first talking about slavery..then they were talking about MLK..then they were talking about Malcolm X..I skimmed thru hella parts..it's boring..I couldn't watch it