Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hating on kingflex making his living. Acting as if he's doing something wrong,with no good reason for such thoughts. Then critiquing his fans just to add more hate in the mix
what type of groupie ass nikka call another man king flex? you must be one of them knuckleheads that call into his show, ruining the flow, asking for woman advice. i thought he made his living doing lectures, selling clothes, and promoting business on his radio show/ustream. i didn't know i had to support all his hustling ventures 100%, i guess i am a hater.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
what type of groupie ass nikka call another man king flex? you must be one of them knuckleheads that call into his show, ruining the flow, asking for woman advice. i thought he made his living doing lectures, selling clothes, and promoting business on his radio show/ustream. i didn't know i had to support all his hustling ventures 100%, i guess i am a hater.
nikka you're a hater for trying to talk down on his way of making a living,NOT FOR LACK OF SUPPORT. I guess you resort to putting words in mouths when there's nothing concrete to say. #suckanikkaS

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If that's how you feel, then post some links of people who you believe to be more credible. I doubt anyone in this thread will neg you for trying to present what you believe to be accurate information.
Check it out...When HC3 drops im going to watch it...and whatever I disagree w/ im going to do my own homework and post it up.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if he'll give Claude Anderson more time in this one to talk about group economics. Either way, I'm in eager anticipation for this film to come out. It's gonna be good. And for the haters, yall can watch it to so you can come back to this thread and "criticize".

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you're a hater for trying to talk down on his way of making a living,NOT FOR LACK OF SUPPORT. I guess you resort to putting words in mouths when there's nothing concrete to say. #suckanikkaS
shut ya groupie ass up :mjlol: if i wanted to hate on tariq, i'd talk about how he got a damn near white baby from a biracial chick :todd: i'd bring up how the nikka lives in an all white community, but he talking all that faux pro-black shyt :joel: or i'd talk about the nikkas seemingly ambiguous homosexual nature, right down to playing gay ass video clips in all of his ustream shows :dahell:but that's yo king tho :leon:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Check it out...When HC3 drops im going to watch it...and whatever I disagree w/ im going to do my own homework and post it up.

Soon as you do I'll throw some rep your way :ld:

I wonder if he'll give Claude Anderson more time in this one to talk about group economics. Either way, I'm in eager anticipation for this film to come out. It's gonna be good. And for the haters, yall can watch it to so you can come back to this thread and "criticize".

I'm hoping Claude Anderson gets more time too, because his work is what I'm the most interested in implementing. One day I wanna pay Dr. Anderson a consulting fee to come down and help the org I'm with get an economic plan together. But it's gonna be a while before I can get these fukk boys to get their shyt together :snoop:

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i wouldnt be surprised if that nikkas tariq himself. dude use to get on gen-x under an alias and take shots at SWP as well
shut ya groupie ass up :mjlol: if i wanted to hate on tariq, i'd talk about how he got a damn near white baby from a biracial chick :todd: i'd bring up how the nikka lives in an all white community, but he talking all that faux pro-black shyt :joel: or i'd talk about the nikkas seemingly ambiguous homosexual nature, right down to playing gay ass video clips in all of his ustream shows :dahell:but that's yo king tho :leon:
One of the few times we not disagreein'. :wow: :banderas:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i still haven't seen HC 1-2 :heh: i dont want to bootleg it but at the same time, i take issue w/tariqs hustling tactics. dude puts out kickstarter pages to get people to donate, only for him to turn around and sell the dvd to the same fans. dude is double dipping too hard for me.

i listened to his justification for it in older podcast. talking about how he has to pay camera men, editors, copyrighted material, flights, etc. then in later podcast, he slips up and admits he's doing the editing, filming and he uses public domain content for his movie. i aint knocking the dude, but he's bringing too much of his hustler mentality to the "group economics" arena

When someone says their filming, doesn't necessarily mean that they're operating the cameras. For example, I'm filming a tv show soon, but I will get people to actually operate the cameras. Also, most big-time films are not funded by the people who actually produce it. I understand you're wondering why Tariq would put something on Kickstarter, when he probably has the money, but most of your favorite filmmakers do the same thing. As far group economics, he does talk about hiring black cameramen; editors and visiting black businesses. I'm not saying you should buy all of his products, I'm just clarifying the bolded.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far group economics, he does talk about hiring black cameramen; editors and visiting black businesses. I'm not saying you should buy all of his products, I'm just clarifying the bolded.

and im calling :duck: tariq is the cameraman and editor of HC series.

Daps

I'm surprised that he didn't call him "Denzel Sausageton". That corny ass nickname that Tariq has for himself.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

They even talk about ya baby crazy :wow:

Daps

That negro is always accusing other men of being gay, but he has a whole library of homosexuals singing & dancing on his computer. :what: