Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Daps
well, lets clarify. you have to donate 50 and over to get a 20 dollar dvd.

i guess my criticism is there isn't nearly as much "group economics" going on as he'd like his donators to believe. he aint hiring half a dozen black folks to put together his film, he's doing it all himself and pocketing all the money. i mean, i know the type of slack jawed supporters this nikkas got, we all hear the phone calls. but im just personally conflicted on supporthing him. he did the same shyt with his school zombie film. i'm still kinda new to tariq so i'm listening to shyt in reverse. but the dude put out a film with 2 black ppl after shaming his audience for months to donate to his "black film project"

Some of the questions that his callers ask him be having me like ------> :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The whole Black African Olmec hypothesis thing has already been brought up on this site & has been debunked.

I haven't seen anything about it, so can you post a link to some research on it?

Tariq & the rest of the Ivan Van Sertima followers are flat-out stealing the history of the Amerindians.

I've only read 1 Ivan Van Sertima book, Golden Age of the Moors, and from my researching of what he states in their, the Moors were black Africans from North Africa.

Haven't read any of his other works so I can't speak on the accuracy of it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's kinda how kickstarter works breh. You donate to a film because you want to get it funded, not necessarily because you want something in return. My most recent crows sourcing donation was to some open source software called GNS3. The software has been free from day 1 and will be free after they do some upgrades. I get nothing in return outside of supporting a tool that I think is valuable.

Same reason why I supported Spike Lee. I didn't necessarily want anything in return, Spike's just a great film maker who, IMO, Hollywood's been ignoring so I wanted to do my part in him having a movie come out.

I catch his show whenever I can, including the Ustream shows, and I don't recall him insinuating he's doing all of the work himself. Post a link if you remember the episode.

I don't know where he's spending his money so I can't really comment on it :manny:

listen to the last ustream he did. usually he says "i'm going over the editing notes for my editor." last ustream, he just came out and said he had just finished editing some parts of HC3. just raw freudian slips, left and right. can you deny anything i said about his school zombie film?

but you're right. crowd funding is used to help create something you want to enjoy. the entire thing just rubs me the wrong way though.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
well, lets clarify. you have to donate 50 and over to get a 20 dollar dvd.

i guess my criticism is there isn't nearly as much "group economics" going on as he'd like his donators to believe. he aint hiring half a dozen black folks to put together his film, he's doing it all himself and pocketing all the money. i mean, i know the type of slack jawed supporters this nikkas got, we all hear the phone calls. but im just personally conflicted on supporthing him. he did the same shyt with his school zombie film. i'm still kinda new to tariq so i'm listening to shyt in reverse. but the dude put out a film with 2 black ppl after shaming his audience for months to donate to his "black film project"
Do you feel bad about people supporting thecoli?

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Can't wait to see some of you nikkas documentary work that will debunk all of these HC claims.:comeon:

Anyhow, if you don't like the hidden colors dvd's for whatever reason than do something about it rather than complaining on some message board.

As for me HC inspired me to produce a health and wellness documentary i will be working on this year. Also got a chance to meet many of the scholars that were featured on the HC dvd's as well. I will be putting up crowdfunding campaigns in the next few weeks to help with the funding but the project will be made regardless.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you should understand if people whom have listened to king flex's 400 plus free shows,dont mind supporting him
like i said, i already know the type of people that listen to his show, it's mostly dikkheads trying to find the cheapest way to get nto a chicks pants. if tariq wants to hit them up for 75k, cool, so be it; but i wont contribute. if he ever needs donations to keep his ustream show running, i'll shoot him a donation for that.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
listen to the last ustream he did. usually he says "i'm going over the editing notes for my editor." last ustream, he just came out and said he had just finished editing some parts of HC3. just raw freudian slips, left and right. can you deny anything i said about his school zombie film?

:patrice: IONO breh you kinda reaching with that one. I've never edited a film before, but I can only assume there's a back and forth dialogue between him and whoever his editors are.

I never saw the zombie film and I never donated to it so I can't speak on it.

but you're right. crowd funding is used to help create something you want to enjoy. the entire thing just rubs me the wrong way though.

Some people don't like crowd sourcing, I get that. I very rarely support any crowd sourcing endeavors. I just know that I like HC1 so supported the making of HC2. Getting the DVD was just an extra cause I was gonna cop it any way.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Can't wait to see some of you nikkas documentary work that will debunk all of these HC claims.:comeon:

Anyhow, if you don't like the hidden colors dvd's for whatever reason than do something about it rather than complaining on some message board.

As for me HC inspired me to produce a health and wellness documentary i will be working on this year. Also got a chance to meet many of the scholars that were featured on the HC dvd's as well. I will be putting up crowdfunding campaigns in the next few weeks to help with the funding but the project will be made regardless.

Good to hear you making a documentary breh :salute:. HC and Tariq inspired me to write and/or make documentary too. The way some of these nikkas reacted to him wanting to make a profit off of it though makes me leary of asking anyone for shyt :pachaha:

I'm gonna fund it 100% on my own, charge $30-40 for it, and tell anyone who don't like it to simply eat a dikk :umad:

On the real, it seems like there's just a whole lot of distrust for certain nikkas. If a dude is black, I give him the benefit of the doubt off GP.

If he's a cac then I can only conclude he's a damn devil :camby:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
like i said, i already know the type of people that listen to his show, it's mostly dikkheads trying to find the cheapest way to get nto a chicks pants. if tariq wants to hit them up for 75k, cool, so be it; but i wont contribute. if he ever needs donations to keep his ustream show running, i'll shoot him a donation for that.
Basically you're hating. Keep it up though.