Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're hating my brother. I haven't seen yours or the one you posted,so i can't compare. What you SHOULD do is ask yourself how you can market yours to be equally popular or MORE popular than tariq's. Coming in here disrespecting Tariq's efforts does nothing for anybody but them CACs. You're approach should be tariq is doing his thing and ya'll should check this out too.

Some may call it "hating," some may call it criticism from the trained eye and mind. Watch the one I posted and compare

It is what it is, I do not discredit his efforts to appeal African History to a different audience but there's no overlooking the flaws in some of the facts presented.

Credit to him, but I will speak the truth.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
just a bunch of smart dumb nikkas jerking themselves off on film, absolute waste of time, go watch american hustle instead

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i
1526996_10203422492856583_1600741286_n.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::dj2:
i've never heard of this...will do some research

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Some may call it "hating," some may call it criticism from the trained eye and mind. Watch the one I posted and compare

It is what it is, I do not discredit his efforts to appeal African History to a different audience but there's no overlooking the flaws in some of the facts presented.

Credit to him, but I will speak the truth.
I respect truth and criticism. Take my advice and spend more time marketing,less time hating. If you're as informed as you project yourself to be,YOU HAVE TO KNOW,your approach helps no one. But white supremacy.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm saying doe, they're doing the work of the oppressor by implementing the musical element into the black psyche

For those who follow my posts, you know I spit nuttem but truth and I love my people. Best believe when I say hidden colours is bullshyt

this blows hidden colours out the fukkin water

Breh I watched like 15 mins of this and skimmed thru other parts..,no this isn't better than Hidden Colors..Hidden Colors was dropping jewels ..the video you posted is stuff that everyone knows

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why do people get so mad when hidden colors is criticized :comeon: it was good but had some flaws, doesn't mean someone's a cac or c00n for not liking it.

Because most of the time it isn't actual criticism. Read the comments in this thread where nikkas is saying its a smart dumb nikka conversation.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Because most of the time it isn't actual criticism. Read the comments in this thread where nikkas is saying its a smart dumb nikka conversation.
because it is.
its typical black bookstore "knowledge".
Did yall not grow up around these places? I spent years around that crowd. Its like any other population of people, some are cool, some mean well, and some are full of it.

People in general have an easier time accepting misinformation if it makes them feel better...its the same w/ the whole "White History" crowd.

edit: but to be clear, im not knocking it...because the other side of the coin is more fukked up

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanWhiteHistoryMonth2

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
because it is.
its typical black bookstore "knowledge".

Did yall not grow up around these places? I spent years around that crowd. Its like any other population of people, some are cool, some mean well, and some are full of it.

People in general have an easier time accepting misinformation if it makes them feel better...its the same w/ the whole "White History" crowd.

edit: but to be clear, im not knocking it...because the other side of the coin is more fukked up

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanWhiteHistoryMonth2

You just proved my point :snoop:.

Discrediting the information with a flippant remark isn't criticism. It's exactly what white people do when we talk about the injustices of America and they say "Well, why don't you go back to Africa ******?"

If you have actual, specific criticisms, point them out. Every time the HC series is discussed it's the same thing. The documentary is garbage, Tariq is a pimp and a fraud, and anyone who supports it is stupid.

Post what you believe to be inaccurate, then posts links to resources of what you think is a better understanding of the subject so we can judge for ourselves. The last time this conversation came up and I asked the same thing, and the only person who posted other historians was a dude who didn't even criticize the film

I have my criticism of the film and the contents of it too, but instead of doing what y'all nikkas are doing, I made an African history thread discussing great empires and people of African descent

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You just proved my point :snoop:.

Discrediting the information with a flippant remark isn't criticism. It's exactly what white people do when we talk about the injustices of America and they say "Well, why don't you go back to Africa ******?"

If you have actual, specific criticisms, point them out. Every time the HC series is discussed it's the same thing. The documentary is garbage, Tariq is a pimp and a fraud, and anyone who supports it is stupid.

Post what you believe to be inaccurate, then posts links to resources of what you think is a better understanding of the subject so we can judge for ourselves. The last time this conversation came up and I asked the same thing, and the only person who posted other historians was a dude who didn't even criticize the film

I have my criticism of the film and the contents of it too, but instead of doing what y'all nikkas are doing, I made an African history thread discussing great empires and people of African descent
its just not that serious to me...you can learn whatever you want to learn for free via the internet.
I got through all my race issues in my teen years...I dont care anymore.

Like I said...I was tutored in a black bookstore, had all those books in my house growing up...some of those cats even tried to get my dad to move to Israel.
Its just not for me.

I do think many blacks suffer from self hate that is not spoken about much amongst each other...I just dont want folks to flip to the other side and starting hating other people though.
If this will make a kid feel better about himself than thats all good.

Last edited: