Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But somehow some way Moors made it to Europe in droves no problem. Where were the proof of ships for the Aborigines in Australia? No need to build ships if you are already settled.
um.....north africa to spain is like crossing a river. peep the map. as for the aborigines, there was a land bridge 50,000 years ago.
070509161829.jpg

there have always been explanations on how ancient humans got to their new lands. there is for the olmecs too, its called north america, not africa.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The way you demonic CAC's just say things that don't even slightly resemble the truth with such conviction is astounding. Here's a fully intact ship from ancient Egypt fr
The year 2500bc

that is a boat, not a ship. I just said in that post that boats are ancient, but ships were not.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Victorvonc00n and other paid FBI cac trolls are just stating their opinions on shyt then saying they "debunked" something. These devils are truly sick. Now I know not to take their opinions seriously on other topics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Victorvonc00n and other paid FBI cac trolls are just stating their opinions on shyt then saying they "debunked" something. These devils are truly sick. Now I know not to take their opinions seriously on other topics.
My nikka just last week I was schoolin your dumb ass on ancient egyptian religion: something you didn't know shyt about but it's heavily documented and taught in the black community.

Shut your dumb ass up you fukkin' poser. :russ:

nikkas tryna hop on the "black intellectual" shyt as a trend now. Don't even know the fukking basics of ancient Egypt but have the nerve to talk about someone else. :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You did not debunk or disprove one single thing in this thread.Not one.People here (including myself) posted tons of proof and evidence of the African presence/influence in Meso America,and all you did was ignore the proof. I know thats a common cac tactic,but again,you aren't fooling anyone. LOL
Even YOU know you are full of $#!t LOL
Denying facts is not "debunking". LOL

the burden of proof rests on the person making the claim.

All you've done is post images and asked people to mold their perceptions of what they're viewing to equate what you want what them to make a link between.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Not ONE post in here celebrates a dark(er)-skinned black person. Just focuses on bringing in lighter shades to our ]black image. But then when you show them what exactly they are doing (ie. me posting up that pic of Paula Patton's son), then they don't wanna claim it and they wanna back down.

Only light brights and people who "pass"/ would run from their blackness if it ever caught up to them in this whole thread. Beethoven ain't black to me. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't black to himself. But here you have a thread of nikkas heralding him as some epoch of Blackness that they wanna use to show "black pride". Trying to convince someone that they aren't desperate.

No wonder y'all are plagued by simpery on this board..

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
My nikka just last week I was schoolin your dumb ass on ancient egyptian religion: something you didn't know shyt about but it's heavily documented and taught in the black community.

Shut your dumb ass up you fukkin' poser. :russ:

nikkas tryna hop on the "black intellectual" shyt as a trend now. Don't even know the fukking basics of ancient Egypt but have the nerve to talk about someone else. :laff:

You didn't school any one on anything. I've read that Egyptian story a dozen times and you link me to the one website where they talk about the gods doing gay shyt and then use that as some kind of evidence that homosexuality was rampant in Ancient Africa.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Maybe.

But if so its very possible a chulo may have gotten away with a crime.

:comeon: ight

Do you morons not realize you're calling the majority of black people c00ns? Most black people don't any of this shyt seriously. If you could bring Huey Newton, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Marcus Garvey, W. E. B. DuBois, Bayard Rustin, James Baldwin, Benjamin Banneker, Thurgood Marshall, and Frederick Douglass, you idiots would call them c00ns because they're all too intelligent and educated to buy any of this bullshyt.

:upsetfavre:Wheres your proof? none of this can be substantiated by evidence. Sounds like a crackpot theory that cant be proven by science. See what i did there

lol...you should be happy I'm even taking the time to entertain you guys bullshyt. Most people who know better won't and are just looking at this thread with with pure pity and sadness if at all. I don't know if I've ever read people make such incredibly shytty, baseless arguments bring zero facts or logic to the table, high-fiving each other and running victory laps, not knowing how miserably ignorant and uninformed they are.

This is an unfortunate by-product of the internet...people just listening to the made-up bullshyt of charlatans and plugging themselves into an alternative reality where facts don't matter, and smartdumb niggology vs. cacs/c00ns is substituted for facts vs. non-facts.

:stopitslime: thank you for caring so much. though we wish that you would take the real Dr Doom approach and not show us that little deserved pity you have humbled us with. with that said your mercy is no longer needed

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Please show us where someone states Hidden Colors was 100% accurate.

Face it, black history pissess you off huh?

Why are you so obsessed with something you think is nonsense?

My exact line of reasoning bruh. Over half of the posts in here are cats trying to rag on a video series they are obviously not a fan of. shyt if I didnt like fat chicks I wouldnt waste my time posting in a BBW message board trying to discourage dudes from sleeping with em. Even if i gave a semblance of a fukk i would say my peace and keep it moving instead of posting constantly and calling others chubby chasers.

To piggy back off of one of @Matt504 points these trolls are not concerned the correct history being disseminated and discussed. If they did and were so much more enlightened than everybody else then they would spend more time bringing up historically correct alternatives to the HC series instead of spending 50 plus pages tryin to shyt on it. We see through you cac-c00ns. had to combine cac and c00ns cause they move in unison in threads like these.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My exact line of reasoning bruh. Over half of the posts in here are cats trying to rag on a video series they are obviously not a fan of. shyt if I didnt like fat chicks I wouldnt waste my time posting in a BBW message board trying to discourage dudes from sleeping with em. Even if i gave a semblance of a fukk i would say my peace and keep it moving instead of posting constantly and calling others chubby chasers.

To piggy back off of one of @Matt504 points these trolls are not concerned the correct history being disseminated and discussed. If they did and were so much more enlightened than everybody else then they would spend more time bringing up historically correct alternatives to the HC series instead of spending 50 plus pages tryin to shyt on it. We see through you cac-c00ns. had to combine cac and c00ns cause they move in unison in threads like these.

Nasheed had a section dedicated to AIDS denialism.

Yet he's above criticism.

Get the ENTIRE fukk out of my face right now.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Lost what battle?

Dude made a specific claim then tried to google his info after the fact.

Thats irrelevant, you asked him to show you how could there be a blind sailor then he showed you, point blank. You then tried to save face by bringing up the navigating with smell issue but it was too late. Eat that crow because you asked for it.
Nasheed had a section dedicated to AIDS denialism.

Yet he's above criticism.

Get the ENTIRE fukk out of my face right now.

Who said Tariq word is infallible, definitely not me. That doesnt mean he doesnt have good points. Even then Tariq barely talks in the HC movies, its mostly everyone else. Regardless of your myopic perspectives of people who like the HC series, a lot of the what is discussed are not new concepts for those who have an interest in history because the commentator's views have been around for centuries and decades. They just confirm a lot of what was already believed. Even if its some new information or something questionable then I will look deeper into it on my own. We dont take it as some holy gospel but its a great starting point for not only black folks and other races to dig deeper into history which has been distorted by racist ass cacs. Dude always encourages people to research what is presented so I dont understand your hostility towards him like he is a cult leader or something. My question is if you hate dude and his work why are you and other non fans spend so much time trying to shyt on HC and not suggest alternatives if yall cared so much? :patrice:

Last edited: