Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What the fukk is Victor Von c00n and Cacpolian really saying in this thread tho? They're not saying anything..just telling us to prove it and how they're so smart....49 pages of them reciting long speeches about nothing really..talmbout logical fallacies and great minds of the higher Learning..news flash bytches..higher learning is just some kids wet behind the ears reciting what they read in the news paper today..:camby:

And this thread was in the higher learning till you fakkits complained that it was psuedo...dumb nikkas didnt realize real history..and fukk the mods that moved it..but good...move it to the TLR so the brethren can see your cacary...

It's funny that y'all trolls are the only ones mad :umad: in this thread....can't even disproof any of this ..t..

:camby::camby::camby:
lol...you should be happy I'm even taking the time to entertain you guys bullshyt. Most people who know better won't and are just looking at this thread with with pure pity and sadness if at all. I don't know if I've ever read people make such incredibly shytty, baseless arguments bring zero facts or logic to the table, high-fiving each other and running victory laps, not knowing how miserably ignorant and uninformed they are.

This is an unfortunate by-product of the internet...people just listening to the made-up bullshyt of charlatans and plugging themselves into an alternative reality where facts don't matter, and smartdumb niggology vs. cacs/c00ns is substituted for facts vs. non-facts.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if we were in here as Black men tearing each other down, they'd stand on the side and watch the destruction, but since we're trying to build each other up, they have to make sure we get the "right information"

:lupe:

ask yourselves this Black men: are these White people genuinely so concerned that we might be getting the wrong information that they have to make sure we get information from legit sources?

are White people REALLY worried that we're getting the wrong story and genuinely want us to know our true history?

:lupe:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Martin Luther King and Bayard Rustin were c00ns, Bayard Rustin was a sexual deviant and they didn't have Black people's best interest at heart, they only acted to promote White supremacy by quelling Black people. fukk them both.

it's in Black people's best interest to go back and take a hard look at a lot of our Black leaders without the love and adoration, so we can really see what some of them were really about.

:laff: :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What the fukk is Victor Von c00n and Cacpolian really saying in this thread tho? They're not saying anything..just telling us to prove it and how they're so smart....49 pages of them reciting long speeches about nothing really..talmbout logical fallacies and great minds of the higher Learning..news flash bytches..higher learning is just some kids wet behind the ears reciting what they read in the news paper today..:camby:

And this thread was in the higher learning till you fakkits complained that it was psuedo...dumb nikkas didnt realize real history..and fukk the mods that moved it..but good...move it to the TLR so the brethren can see your cacary...

It's funny that y'all trolls are the only ones mad :umad: in this thread....can't even disproof any of this ..t..

:camby::camby::camby:

As long as you claim Hidden Colors was %100 accurate, then we have a problem.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
lol...you should be happy I'm even taking the time to entertain you guys bullshyt. Most people who know better won't and are just looking at this thread with with pure pity and sadness if at all. I don't know if I've ever read people make such incredibly shytty, baseless arguments bring zero facts or logic to the table, high-fiving each other and running victory laps, not knowing how miserably ignorant and uninformed they are.

This is an unfortunate by-product of the internet...people just listening to the made-up bullshyt of charlatans and plugging themselves into an alternative reality where facts don't matter, and smartdumb niggology vs. cacs/c00ns is substituted for facts vs. non-facts.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Perfect example of a post saying nothing really..just the same old shyt you've trolls said for the past few days 100x...I'm not amused..it's getting boring really reading this shyt:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
^^^^^^^^^^^
Perfect example of a post saying nothing really..just the same old shyt you've trolls said for the past few days 100x...I'm not amused..it's getting boring really reading this shyt:yawn::yawn::yawn:

What would you have me say? I've already factually refuted the specified HC claims. it's not like it was hard to do.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
C00ns need to :camby:
Why you still here then, Ron Paul's #1 fan? And why do you pretend to be dumb on the board? I've talked to you on the podcast and you're smarter than this. Do you just get off trolling by pretending to be a complete idiot? It's quite confusing to a lot of people.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why you still here then, Ron Paul's #1 fan? And why do you pretend to be dumb on the board? I've talked to you on the podcast and you're smarter than this. Do you just get off trolling by pretending to be a complete idiot? It's quite confusing to a lot of people.

Hey fukk face. Didn't you cry to the mods to have this thread moved because your bytch ass was getting expsosed? Why are you still here. You've posted your piece, we get it. Now GTFOH.

:camby:

No one wants to entertain your trolling ass.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Describe how a blind man would sense his way through water.

In detail.

Was it chemotaxis? :pachaha:

http://www.sensethewind.com/synopsis
http://aidsforblindsailors.org

The Marin Sailing School Program for the Blind provides blind or visually impaired persons the opportunity to learn the fundamental skills of sailing and the basic principles of seamanship. Our students learn to sail through the use of creative and adaptive methods in a hands-on, mainstream teaching environment. The objective is the same as for sighted sailors: to harness the wind and to experience all the challenges and rewards of sailing.

Successful sailors must become comfortable aboard ship, get well acquainted with all the equipment, fully understand how and why to trim the sails, and for some, learn to command the helm. With just a little guidance each of these skills can be developed successfully without vision. Through this, students build self-assurance to meet day-to-day challenges and enhanced confidence to try new things.

you made it seem so far fetched that even I almost thought it sounded ludicrous.

this must've been how Black people throughout history felt when whites marginalized and dismissed their ideas, and of course, white's being the "superior, all knowing race" and blacks not having access to a wealth of knowledge such as the internet, Blacks would always be laughed off with little to no recourse...

:lupe: continue revealing your ways.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Hey fukk face. Didn't you cry to the mods to have this thread moved because your bytch ass was getting expsosed? Why are you still here. You've posted your piece, we get it. Now GTFOH.

:camby:

No one wants to entertain your trolling ass.
Cut out all this tough guy shyt bruh. You always barking on dudes on the board then you get on the podcast and sound like Don Lemon. I made a comment that this thread should be in TLR because I don't think it meets the intellectual standards that HL is supposed to strive for (and fails miserably of course, largely due to posters like you). BarNone moved it here on his own volition because he agrees, he just won't say it directly like I will.

But I'm still curious as to why you seem reasonable on the podcast, then you sound like a fukking idiot on the board. You know I'm not the only person who's said that either. I guarantee you if we were on a podcast, you wouldn't be talking all this "cac/c00n" dumb shyt. You probably wouldn't co-sign this Olmec stuff. You'd probably be like, "Well I don't necessarily agree with methodology and the conclusions drawn in Hidden Colors. I just think it represents another view of history that is not represented in the eurocentric education system. Even though all the information in it isn't accurate, I think it offers a glimpse of pre-colonial African history and may inspire youth to explore and discover the truth about their history." Tell me I'm wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please show us where someone states Hidden Colors was 100% accurate.

The people defending factually inaccurate things would be a start. :rudy:

Face it, black history pissess you off huh?

Yeah. that totally makes sense...as a black man. :what:

Why are you so obsessed with something you think is nonsense?

I don't think its nonsense.

I probably care more about this movie than YOU do...I just care about how fast and loose its being with its arguments to the point that its presentation alone comes off as a step backwards.