Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Now I want you guys to watch this video. This is the lady that @VictorVonDoom has an absolute problem with. Saying she has been discredited etc. and that she is crazy.... After looking at her, I want you to consider her opponent. :rudy: Now I think this should settle what we should think about these cac-ology scholars...who must co-sign 'Afrocentric' ideas before it becomes credible.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now I want you guys to watch this video. This is the lady that @VictorVonDoom has an absolute problem with. Saying she has been discredited etc. and that she is crazy.... After looking at her, I want you to consider her opponent. :rudy: Now I think this should settle what we should think about these cac-ology scholars...who must co-sign 'Afrocentric' ideas before it becomes credible.

cres-welsing has some pretty unsubstantiated ideas though...especially when she speaks on biology.

Thats precisely what I'm talking about.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Fellow brethren and brehettes...its official. We are making these cacs and c00ns mad and there is nothing that they can do about it. When we believed in the white Jesus...they said nothing...when we believed that we contributed nothing to mankind...they said nothing....when we believed that we should accept our lot in life they said nothing...when we believed that Ancient Kemet was white...they said nothing...NOW we have been enlightened...we have rejected their lies...now they are coming out in droves and now we hear them..they have been identified. Take notes of these people for they are nothing but DEVILS masquerading as hip hop fans...as black people...as concerned white liberals...as so-called non-black minorities...they have been exposed to a naked shame...their cloak has been removed. They will know no peace...but will be tormented day and night :blessed:

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Black people that aren't ignorant, is bad for business.

the phrase "if you knew better, you'd do better" comes to mind.

and if all these nikkas begin to come to the realization that there's more to life than being an "employee" or cog in the wheel propelling White supremacy, then they would rise up and begin to seek out who they are, and what put them into the nikka state they're in.

these same nikkas would become INCENSED once they realize in depth how we've been utterly destroyed, and who set the plans in motion.

that day is coming, and it won't be a pretty site at all, which is why our caucasian counterparts can't stay out of Black threads, they act to disrupt the conversation in attempts to frustrate us, but honestly, every time I see White people in these threads fighting tooth and nail to keep us in the dark, it makes me want to search more and more.

do not become frustrated my brothers, regardless of how many of these devils try to derail our threads, let it serve as more propellant to push forward to bring forth this knowledge.

:salute:

:myman:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Africans are very spiritual and pay attention to nature and the minute detail. Your description of how they would get to an island by paying attention to nature is perfect. Its no wonder that these cacs had Moors with them whenever they went sailing.

Yup..my dad told me there was this blind Polynesian sailer that could navigate by putting his hand in the water and smelling the air..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
more dark-skinned white people with "white features"

route_Solomon.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

lol....Frances Cress Welsing is a fukking joke and she can't get any of her bullshyt published in any peer reviewed science journal because it doesn't hold up to the most basic, fundamental factual scrutiny. Her "melanin theory" shyt is so stupid an AP biology student could easily shred it to pieces like I did in a HL thread a while back.

Nobody in academia nor anybody with a decent modicum of education takes her nonsense seriously, and I doubt she even believes it herself. BLACK intellectuals do not take Frances Cress Welsing seriously. Michael Eric Dyson (who I don't even care for, but is obviously a highly educated and intelligent man) talked about how Welsing's work is a embarrassment because it's pseudoscience and a sad funhouse mirror image of white supremacist pseudoscience.

Y'all keep up presenting this false choice of "]black vs. cacology" or whatever you call it, but you're only displaying your failure to think logically because you don't seem to grasp that when it comes to nonsense like the crap Van Sertima and Welsing spew, it's only about facts, empirical data, and science vs. bullshyt.

I am amazed at how poor y'all are at formulating arguments as much as I amazed as the internet and personalities like Tariq Nasheed can manage to popularize fringe pseudoscience and false history into the mainstream for young impressionable people who don't know any better. This is like debating 5 years olds. Where did you learn how to critically think?

Do you realize that you posted a video of Frances Cress Welsing, a buffoon who espouses racial supremacist pseudoscience vs. William Shockley, a racist white supremacist buffoon who espouses eugenics and white superiority? What is posting a video of two racial supremacist crackpots supposed to prove? Because he's full of shyt, then somehow that means she's right? Why do y'all seem to think setting up a strawman of a binary choice between two extreme poles of lunacy gives more credence to one of those extreme poles of lunacy? Did it ever occur to you that they're both full of shyt?

Only fellow crackpots like the white dude in that video would even entertain Welsing's nonsense. You'll never see her debating Cornel West or Glenn Loury or Randall Kennedy, or any other black academic of any intellectual heft whatsoever because they know she's a joke...as does the rest of the world outside the tiny hermetically-sealed smartdumb bubble you live in.

Not one HC defender in this thread has made one single salient point about anything in this thread. There is not an iota of evidence for any of this garbage. You can't support any of the statements you make with facts or logic, you just say it's true, and then you just say anybody who doesn't agree is a cac, a c00n or a FBI agent.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but y'all represent a tiny, miniscule, uneducated, uninformed segment of black people. People like Tariq Nasheed and Frances Cress Welsing need people to be uneducated and in the dark like you so they can make money. Without ignorant sheep, they'd be broke.

Do you morons not realize you're calling the majority of black people c00ns? Most black people don't take any of this shyt seriously. If you could bring Huey Newton, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Marcus Garvey, W. E. B. DuBois, Bayard Rustin, James Baldwin, Benjamin Banneker, Thurgood Marshall, and Frederick Douglass from the dead, you idiots would call them c00ns because they're all too intelligent and educated to buy any of this bullshyt.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Martin Luther King and Bayard Rustin were c00ns, Bayard Rustin was a sexual deviant and they didn't have Black people's best interest at heart, they only acted to promote White supremacy by quelling Black people. fukk them both.

it's in Black people's best interest to go back and take a hard look at a lot of our Black leaders without the love and adoration, so we can really see what some of them were really about.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
What the fukk is Victor Von c00n and Cacpolian really saying in this thread tho? They're not saying anything..just telling us to prove it and how they're so smart....49 pages of them reciting long speeches about nothing really..talmbout logical fallacies and great minds of the higher Learning..news flash bytches..higher learning is just some kids wet behind the ears reciting what they read in the news paper today..:camby:

And this thread was in the higher learning till you fakkits complained that it was psuedo...dumb nikkas didnt realize real history..and fukk the mods that moved it..but good...move it to the TLR so the brethren can see your cacary...

It's funny that y'all trolls are the only ones mad :umad: in this thread....can't even disproof any of this ..t..

:camby::camby::camby: