Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I said the Olmec look African because there are too many African similarities to be a coincidence.
Now where did you get the classification of Australoid from?

It is a scientific racial classification.

I know that in your world there are only Africans and cacs.

But I'm over here in the real world.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've already established people can be called "black" without having to be African or of African descent. Keep up.

are irish people African because of the whole black irish thing?

and no Aborigines do not look like Africans. They look more like Indians.

I'm keeping up with your contradictions and denials. You and everyone on here knows that you can't and have not proved anything you have tried to disagree with.You are using the usual cad logic of repeating the same lie/denial over and over so that someone can possibly believe you.And no one is going for it.Thats why you and the other cac trolls are mad right now. And your only defense,no matter how much evidence people here have provided,is to ignore-deny-ignore-deny-ignore-deny.

You cacs are something special LOL

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm keeping up with your contradictions and denials. You and everyone on here knows that you can't and have not proved anything you have tried to disagree with.You are using the usual cad logic of repeating the same lie/denial over and over so that someone can possibly believe you.And no one is going for it.Thats why you and the other cac trolls are mad right now. And your only defense,no matter how much evidence people here have provided,is to ignore-deny-ignore-deny-ignore-deny.

You cacs are something special LOL

Cacs and their allies are realizing that they can't hide the truth anymore. They are evil people....full of lies, greed, deceit, treachery and manipulation...true devils of the highest order. They are in panic mode. Their actions in this thread just adds fuel for me to get more people on board with this. I can GUARANTEE they do not have the endurance to keep up with the MOVEMENT. Either they move out the way or they get run over.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I find it so amazing that you all aren't willing to address the flaws in Tariq's perspective.

Its like the man is infallible to you all. :what:

I REALLY appreciate his efforts since he's really the only one doing stuff like this on a MAJOR level.

...but we really need to have a discussion about quality control.

If this is what you all to represent US, then we MUST demand a better product.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The way you demonic CAC's just say things that don't even slightly resemble the truth with such conviction is astounding. Here's a fully intact ship from ancient Egypt fr
The year 2500bc

Plus they didn't need technology..the Polynesians could sail the ocean and find land by reading the ocean swells cus they would bounce of islands or curve around them..which means they could tell if a island was around..they also could look at birds in the sky and follow them because at the end of the day a bird would fly home on land,,they also could look at clouds because clouds would reflect the colors of land and ocean beneath them..they were celestial navigators..they are the best sailers..I'm sure ancient Africans could do this too..

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I find it so amazing that you all aren't willing to address the flaws in Tariq's perspective.

Its like the man is infallible to you all. :what:

I REALLY appreciate his efforts since he's really the only one doing stuff like this on a MAJOR level.

...but we really need to have a discussion about quality control.

If this is what you all to represent US, then we MUST demand a better product.

First, go and address all the flaws with the cacs who have been writing history for the last 500 years. Until then :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First, go and address all the flaws with the cacs who have been writing history for the last 500 years. Until then :camby:

PpqSWbV.png

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Plus they didn't need technology..the Polynesians could sail the ocean and find land by reading the ocean swells cus they would bounce of islands or curve around them..which means they could tell if a island was around..they also could look at birds in the sky and follow them because at the end of the day a bird would fly home on land,,they also could look at clouds because clouds would reflect the colors of land and ocean beneath them..they were celestial navigators..they are the best sailers..I'm sure ancient Africans could do this too..

Africans are very spiritual and pay attention to nature and the minute detail. Your description of how they would get to an island by paying attention to nature is perfect. Its no wonder that these cacs had Moors with them whenever they went sailing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

equate speculation with facts brehs :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Africans are very spiritual and pay attention to nature and the minute detail. Your description of how they would get to an island by paying attention to nature is perfect. Its no wonder that these cacs had Moors with them whenever they went sailing.

Yeah. ONLY Africans are spiritual and "pay attention to nature". :beli:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Black people that aren't ignorant, is bad for business.

the phrase "if you knew better, you'd do better" comes to mind.

and if all these nikkas begin to come to the realization that there's more to life than being an "employee" or cog in the wheel propelling White supremacy, then they would rise up and begin to seek out who they are, and what put them into the nikka state they're in.

these same nikkas would become INCENSED once they realize in depth how we've been utterly destroyed, and who set the plans in motion.

that day is coming, and it won't be a pretty site at all, which is why our caucasian counterparts can't stay out of Black threads, they act to disrupt the conversation in attempts to frustrate us, but honestly, every time I see White people in these threads fighting tooth and nail to keep us in the dark, it makes me want to search more and more.

do not become frustrated my brothers, regardless of how many of these devils try to derail our threads, let it serve as more propellant to push forward to bring forth this knowledge.

:salute: