Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just don't reply then? I mean it's whatever, if you don't like it or the message behind it nobody's forcing you to watch it or pay attention to it. It's plenty of stories about white people mythology and history floating around let us enjoy our history (even if it is fibbed a lil bit).

the guy is a half black/half indian that doesn't really associate with blackness outside of listening to hiphop. He's likely a poster funded by AIPAC, so be careful. He'll drag you into long, drawn out discussions in order to derail the thread. He's a fan of attacking threads discussing topics edifying blacks or black culture. Try not to get him started friend.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
the guy is a half black/half indian that doesn't really associate with blackness outside of listening to hiphop. He's likely a poster funded by AIPAC, so be careful. He'll drag you into long, drawn out discussions in order to derail the thread. He's a fan of attacking threads discussing topics edifying blacks or black culture. Try not to get him started friend.

I won't reply any further to him, I was just wondering why someone who doesn't care for this has enough incentive to actually reply to the thread? It makes no sense. Just leave it alone and let people enjoy it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You should've posted this bullshyt in TLR. Nothing involving Tariq Nasheed belongs in a forum called Higher Learning. I know "c00n" is the go-to diss for dummies whenever someone doesn't agree with them on any issue that may involve race, but I genuinely pity people who swallow stupid bullshyt like Hidden Colors. You aren't bad people or anything...you just don't know any better. I wish you did.

Nobody cares about your opinion. You are not even black....again take your ass to another site. There are plenty of other sites that will cater to your opinions.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
No :umad: You are angry as fukk right now, shyt is hilarious. Take your ass to st0rmfr0nt where your opinions will be accepted
This is why level of conversation on this site is so pathetic. Somebody doesn't believe the :duck: of some idiot who teaches "mack lessons" and pimps products online who decides to capitalize off of the ignorant and naive by creating an ahistorical, pseudoscientific video series appealing to peoples' most base emotions and you say they're from st0rmfr0nt. Why don't you challenge yourself to better than this?

Just don't reply then? I mean it's whatever, if you don't like it or the message behind it nobody's forcing you to watch it or pay attention to it.
Because it was posted here. I can post in whatever thread I want and I do not think poorly put together propaganda documentaries full of historical inaccuracies and pseudoscience benefit anyone.

It's plenty of stories about white people mythology and history floating around let us enjoy our history (even if it is fibbed a lil bit).

So you should counter falsified history and pseudoscience with more falsified history and pseudoscience of a different ideological slant? Are you listening to yourself?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nobody cares about your opinion. You are not even black....again take your ass to another site. There are plenty of other sites that will cater to your opinions.
All you and the moron hiphoplives4eva can do is offer ad hominem attacks because you can't defend the accuracy of your stupid little video series. You use fairy tales about super-powered melanin and Africans sailing to South America to make yourself feel better at night. fukking pathetic.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:leon: Makes a lot of sense.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I won't reply any further to him, I was just wondering why someone who doesn't care for this has enough incentive to actually reply to the thread? It makes no sense. Just leave it alone and let people enjoy it.
Uh because this is a debate forum? You want to thread to be a circle jerk of a bunch of people talking about how great Tariq Nasheed and Hidden Colors is?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
All you and the moron hiphoplives4eva can do is offer ad hominem attacks because you can't even defend your stupid little video series. You use fairy tales about super-powered melanin and Africans sailing to South America to make yourself feel better at night. fukking pathetic.

Yes we get it. Black were apes, then transitioned directly into fine slaves. We have no history. other than that. Now please. :camby:

No cares for your bullshyt diatribes.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:leon: Makes a lot of sense.
Yes, use personal, caricatured biographical attacks in lue of an actual argument. This is the coli, where empirical truth and logic is shunned in favor of a falsified narrative of a poster attempting to validate your poorly-supported beliefs by asserting that a poster countering it is deficient in some way.

No intelligent person takes Hidden Colors seriously, regardless of race. Sorry to break it to you. All the smartest black HL posters know it's bullshyt. They just don't feel like arguing with you because they know how futile it is. I normally don't either. I'm just killing time while watching the Giants Cowboys game.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yes we get it. Black were apes, then transitioned directly into fine slaves. We have no history. other than that. Now please. :camby:

No cares for your bullshyt diatribes.
Yes, that's exactly I said. :beli:

This is really depressing. Do you ctually think about how ridiculous you sound when you say stupid things like this?

It's pretty to obvious that black peoples' history and contributions to world are rich and varied enough to stand on their own without making up fantastical pseudoscience and fake history like the Olmecs being black and melanin being anything more than a naturally occuring polymer present throughout the animal kingdom.