Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Cool, we have proof and records of this....

.....and no proof or records of this. What time frames are you talking about? Let's get specific. Which group of Africans left what part of Africa and started which culture? Can you provide me with this information?
Don't forget, an African man led christoper Columbus to America (even though they were trying to get to India) because he knew the original route, which is exactly why all the crew referenced the natives as Indians when they all got there

#BlackNavigationalExcellence

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't forget, an African man led christoper Columbus to America (even though they were trying to get to India) because he knew the original route, which is exactly why all the crew referenced the natives as Indians when they all got there

#BlackNavigationalExcellence

:ohhh:

:russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, we have proof and records of this....

.....and no proof or records of this. What time frames are you talking about? Let's get specific. Which group of Africans left what part of Africa and started which culture? Can you provide me with this information?

example breh

The first people of Europe were prehistoric Africans. They lived mostly in the southern parts of Europe, and created many paintings and cave art throughout the region.

Pretentious scholars struggling with their self-inflicted racist diseases attach ill-fitting names to the first peoples of Europe. They call them funny names like Neanderthals, Paleolithic men, Mesolithic or Neolithic, Cro-Magnons, Grimaldi, Aurignicians, in a desperate bid to hide the cultural and historical identity of those people.

It is generally conceded by those scholars however, that the African people were the bearers of the first substantive elements of culture into the European continent.

Many thousands of years before the rise of the current pale tribes of Europe, an Afrocoid people known as the Grimaldi people, established the Aurignacian cultures. These people were anatomically modern human beings of the West African typology. They brought the first indications of cultural thoughts and rites into Europe.

The Grimaldi were Black Africans with very little body hair, black and smooth skin; they had the facial features typical of West African forest dwellers. They had kinky hair too. They arrived in Europe 40,000 to 50,000 years ago.

They ranged in height from tall to medium. Their culture had developed in Africa tens of thousands of years before they moved to Europe. It was called the Arugnician Culture. In 1994, scientists found corroborating evidence of stone and bone tools on the banks of the Semlike River in Zaire. They were finely crafted tools made between 75,000 to 100,000 years old long before modern humans migrated to Europe.

The Neanderthals non-modern human specie of man had left Africa early in time (80,000 years ago) and settled in central and southern Europe. It is speculated by bio-anthropologists that the genes of those Neanderthals are extensively sown in the modern European tribes of today.

The “Cro-Magnon,” people, late contemporaries and perhaps descendants of the Grimaldi people also existed in Central and Southern Europe many thousands of years after the Grimaldi Negroid had expanded to Europe but before the appearance of the pale version of Europe now known as Caucasians.

Actually, Caucasians as a race did not appear in Europe until about twenty to thirty thousand years after the arrival of the first Africans who by this very fact are the aboriginals of Europe.

WHENCE COMETH THE PALE ONE

There are many theories which seek to explain the reason for the switch in skin color of the Europeans. The theories proposed range from the Ice-Age effect theory, to those of miscegenation and others that suggest malnutrition. In all these theories lies the admission that the pale skin is a relatively recent genetic modification that occurred in originally Black Europe.

One of the more interesting propositions suggest that the change from black to pale Europe occurred as a result of miscegenation between the modern Africans arrivals in Europe and the primordial Neanderthal which had originally come from Africa. It should be noted that the primordial human Neanderthal (physiologically and intellectually) said to be among the ancestors of Europeans and Caucasians, also came from Africa to Europe about 80,000 years ago. Thus, the Neanderthal, which had apparently been forced to Eurpe from out of Africa, was also of the African genotype.

Some theories suggest that Neanderthals (who were originally black as all original Africans) later became pale-skinned and retained excessive body hair due to genetic selection responding to the need to adapt to the cold and darkness of Ice-Age Europe.

The modern day Europeans are the products of interbreeding between these mutated pale skin Neanderthals (i.e. mutated non modern-human Africa) and the later arriving modern black Africans of 40,000 -10,000 years ago i.e. the Grimaldis.

Warm blooded animals undergo de-pigmentation in the absence of light and warmth. If there were no Ice Age in Europe, the people would have remained Negroid/Black. Some of the darkest Africoid peoples still exist as the Australian Aborigines and Tasmanians. Their ancestors left Africa in the same waves as the Africans that went to Europe. It appears that of the anatomically modern human Africans who had migrated around the globe, those in the warmer southern climates retained their African pigmentation and those in the Northern climates lost theirs as a result of miscegenation with the pale skinned Neanderthals, who it should not be forgotten were originally of the African continent.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What books should I be looking for?
Gotdamn, don't you find the need to be spoonfed embarrassing? They have more than just books in libraries too, by the way. You aren't going to read any books, so I'll suggest an article. This cat named Wiercinski(sp) wrote an article on the African in ancient America, go look it up. You probably can find it on the net. He's a white man, so that should make you feel better about what he says.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
example breh

"whence cometh the pale one" :laff: :laff: :laff:

You can't be serious with that article man....and you aint even link it. Where is it from? Have you read the Iceman Inheritance by Michael Bradley? I have, this sounds similarly stupid.

Australian Aborigines aren't "Africoid," they are "Australoid," the only thing they have in common with Africans is skin color...damn, how many times do we have to keep going over the same things in these threads?

Right now I'm not interested in things that occurred during the Paleolithic era when all humans were in their very early stages of development compared to further down the road. I'm concerned about the Neolithic era(10,000 years ago - present day), you know, the era where the guys who you get your information from claim Africans left their homelands and started to erect civilizations in other parts of the world. Where are the records of Africans going to the Americas and Asia and starting those cultures?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All you c00n/crackers sound alike. Even if it wasn't you same difference. You haven't disproved any claims either. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the Olmecs were influenced by Africans and there's plenty of scholars, archaeologists who believe in the suggestion. It's not just Van Sertima.

Thats not how the burden of proof works, jackass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop believing any ole bullshyt just because it's pro black
Dudes will follow a "metaphysician" or Krs-One before
an actual learned Scientist or Historian.

There is no "C**" science or "C** Academia".
Stop that bullshyt anti-intellectualism and get yah knowledge up.

FOR REAL.

The bolded definitely exists....Co-sign everything else though

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
"whence cometh the pale one" :laff: :laff: :laff:

You can't be serious with that article man....and you aint even link it. Where is it from? Have you read the Iceman Inheritance by Michael Bradley? I have, this sounds similarly stupid.

Australian Aborigines aren't "Africoid," they are "Australoid," the only thing they have in common with Africans is skin color...damn, how many times do we have to keep going over the same things in these threads?

Right now I'm not interested in things that occurred during the Paleolithic era when all humans were in their very early stages of development compared to further down the road. I'm concerned about the Neolithic era(10,000 years ago - present day), you know, the era where the guys who you get your information from claim Africans left their homelands and started to erect civilizations in other parts of the world. Where are the records of Africans going to the Americas and Asia and starting those cultures?

You keep using these words that cacs gave you. They are Africans that migrated on boats on what is now Australia...point blank period. Whites came from Europe and settled into what is now called the Americas...are they now Americanoid?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You keep using these words that cacs gave you. They are Africans that migrated on boats on what is now Australia...point blank period. Whites came from Europe and settled into what is now called the Americas...are they now Americanoid?

Whites are Africans who migrated to wherever they evolved into what they are too. Why are you excluding them?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Thats not how the burden of proof works, jackass.
That is how the burden of proof works you ashy mouthed bruised kneed deep throated son of a slave wench. If I say that something is a possibility and you say that it's not, then it's on you to prove that it isn't a possibility.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That is how the burden of proof works you ashy mouthed bruised kneed deep throated son of a slave wench. If I say that something is a possibility and you say that it's not, then it's on you to prove that it isn't a possibility.

Except you're taking it as a given. You're not touting theories or remaining skeptical. You've already accepted it and are trying to convince others.

I'm holding out. I'm not even saying you're wrong as I DO think there was a high likelihood of pre-columbian african contact...I just don't think the evidence is as conclusive to say what it definitely was or where it was.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whites are Africans who migrated to wherever they evolved into what they are too. Why are you excluding them?

rdmaher.png

tumblr_m2r6sclfQv1r7qpeho1_1280.jpg

:troll:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Except you're taking it as a given. You're not touting theories or remaining skeptical. You've already accepted it and are trying to convince others.

I'm holding out. I'm not even saying you're wrong as I DO think there was a high likelihood of pre-columbian african contact...I just don't think the evidence is as conclusive to say what it definitely was or where it was.
Don't lie because all of my posts are still here. There isn't 1 post where I say speak in absolute. I made it clear to not speak in absolutes because that's not the point. You c00ns/crackers cloud the issue by trying to make this an issue of someone "proving" their claim to you. You don't hold Eurocentrists to that standard. They simply showed you a bunch of pro-white man bullshyt and you bought it, no questions asked. The point is to question the bullshyt that the white man had fed you all your life. The fact that blacks were already in ancient Amerikkka waay before Columbus is the point. Same thing with Beethoven, it's not about whether he was actually of African ancestry(even though that's a quite interesting thing to consider), it's the fact that he could have been because people of African descent ruled that part of Europe for 700 years. I gives a fukk about "claiming" Beethoven personally. I'm not even a classical music fan.