Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You haven't seen me present anything as fact. As a matter of fact, I've gone out of my way to say that I wasn't speaking in absolutes. You're the one who's speaking in absolutes saying that what is or isn't true. You're the one who has the burden of proving the claims to be false/lies. Perviously, we were debating the possibilities that Beethoven was of some African descent and that the Olmecs were influenced by Africans and you failed to disprove any of those claims. You're the one who needs to do better, you're taking the Ls.

How am I taking L's when you obviously don't know how logic works? The glaring lack of evidence for any of these claims that are being promoted in this thread is enough reason for us to cast them aside as wild speculation and nothing more.

Your defense of these theories is based purely on your racial identification and nothing else, that's why we aren't seeing rebuttals, just labels like "cac" and "c00n" thrown towards those who present arguments to the contrary. Instead of debating the claims that are being made, you want to have a discussion about Eurocentricism....I wonder why.

You aren't interested in facts, that's why you haven't presented any. It's really quite simple.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oh I'm well aware that different languages may have similar words here and there. Unfortunately for your argument, the grouping of human languages a whole lot deeper than that.

Japanese(日本語 Nihongo?, [nihõŋgo], [nihõŋŋo] ( listen)) is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Japonic (or Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family,whose relation to other language groups, particularly to Korean and the suggested Altaic language family, is debated.

Yoruba/ˈjɒrʊbə/[2] (natively èdè Yorùbá) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in West Africa. The number of speakers of Yoruba was estimated at around 20 million in the 1990s.[3] The native tongue of the Yoruba people is spoken, among other languages, inNigeria, Benin, and Togo and in communities in other parts of Africa, Europe and the Americas. A variety of the language, Lucumi, is the liturgical language of the Santeria religion of the Caribbean. It is most closely related to the Owo and Itsekiri language(spoken in the Niger-Delta) and Igala spoken in central Nigeria.[4]

They are nowhere near the same language family. Sorry.

yes, we'll take your word for it.

or... the Japanese woman who wrote an entire book on the matter

http://www.assta.org/sst/SST-92/cache/SST-92-LinguisticPhonetics-p18.pdf
http://www.amazon.com/Mora-Prosodic-Coordination-Phonetic-Japanese/dp/0862383153

:youngsabo:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. show me records of these people "going down the road" and founding all these civilizations far away from their homeland. Stop with the speculation, where is the evidence?

Who were these invasions by, and don't you consider them "black" as well?

With the amount of people on earth at the time that you guys are trying to claim as African it seems there was little room for anyone else in your little fantasy world :pachaha:
breh. let me simplify... basketball starts in Canada... then a group of people go on to teach it in America... then the Americans go on to influence the next group of people... and so on and so on.

Civilization starts in Africa... then those people leave the continent with there culture... that culture is now in a different place and is changed over the years but still with the same blueprint... and so on and so on.

Let me guess
Pangea :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How am I taking L's when you obviously don't know how logic works? The glaring lack of evidence for any of these claims that are being promoted in this thread is enough reason for us to cast them aside as wild speculation and nothing more.

Your defense of these theories is based purely on your racial identification and nothing else, that's why we aren't seeing rebuttals, just labels like "cac" and "c00n" thrown towards those who present arguments to the contrary. Instead of debating the claims that are being made, you want to have a discussion about Eurocentricism....I wonder why.

You aren't interested in facts, that's why you haven't presented any. It's really quite simple.
I haven't said anything to you about Eurocentrism you stupid fukk. I provided plenty of facts to back my stance that there is evidence to suggest that Beethoven was of some African descent. The quotes that I provided are factual fakkit. Beethoven was called "the Black Spaniard" and was described as being brown skinned with negro traits. You dismissed that evidence by saying dumb shyt like "uh uh they only called him blackamoor to clown him for being darker than they were......uh uh some Germans drink a lot of beer and that's why they were dark" You're a gotdamn idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't said anything to you about Eurocentrism you stupid fukk. I provided plenty of facts to back my stance that there is evidence to suggest that Beethoven was of some African descent. The quotes that I provided are factual fakkit. Beethoven was called "the Black Spaniard" and was described as being brown skinned with negro traits. You dismissed that evidence by saying dumb shyt like "uh uh they only called him blackamoor to clown him for being darker than they were......uh uh some Germans drink a lot of beer and that's why they were dark" You're a gotdamn idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

:dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Um, again, many different languages have been shown to have similar properties while not being related at all. That is the purpose of her paper. Not to show that Japanese and Yoruba are in the same language family, she picked three different languages to demonstrate a particular thesis she is trying to prove. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:what: What? I didn't say shyt about Beethoven because quite frankly, I don't give a fukk about Beethoven.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
breh. let me simplify... basketball starts in Canada... then a group of people go on to teach it in America... then the Americans go on to influence the next group of people... and so on and so on.

Civilization starts in Africa... then those people leave the continent with there culture... that culture is now in a different place and is changed over the years but still with the same blueprint... and so on and so on.

:pachaha:BUUUUT those who started civilization werent black even though they had black skin, afros, soup cooling lips, wide noses, ate fried chicken, bad credit plus had names like Tyrone and Jamal. All those traits were more influenced by environment and diets than having african roots

Gravity

Banned
Daps
All you c00n/crackers sound alike. Even if it wasn't you same difference. You haven't disproved any claims either. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the Olmecs were influenced by Africans and there's plenty of scholars, archaeologists who believe in the suggestion. It's not just Van Sertima.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Cool, we have proof and records of this....

.....and no proof or records of this. What time frames are you talking about? Let's get specific. Which group of Africans left what part of Africa and started which culture? Can you provide me with this information?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
All you c00n/crackers sound alike. Even if it wasn't you same difference. You haven't disproved any claims either. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the Olmecs were influenced by Africans and there's plenty of scholars, archaeologists who believe in the suggestion. It's not just Van Sertima.

Direct us to this evidence that is "aplenty," that's all we are really asking for.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I was going to contribute to this thread but decided against it.

@Napoleon Thanks for the shout out on the researchers I provided in the other hidden colors thread :pachaha: