Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Lol. You ARE trying to steal their culture though.

I can say, that Africans and Natives share cultural similarities. That does not necessarily mean that black people built those heads, that [/b]black[/b] people mixed with natives, that those heads are of black people, etc. That's what y'all have been claiming the whole time though.

The Moai statues look NOTHING like Polynesians. And they actually look like WHITE people. White men. So according to you, it is okay to say that anglo-saxons had a strong presence in Polynesia and that they shared culture?
Moai_Easter_Island_InvMH-35-61-1.jpg

Does that look Asian to you? By your standards/ideas, this can't possibly be an Asian creation. But moreso a white one since it looks like them.

Sertima's theory and you all, have NO proof other than looks. No boats, no DNA, no left African artifacts. etc.

Some Asians are darker, with stubby noses, and polytheistic. Are you REALLY gonna say that they particularly got everything from black people? No you won't, because you know Asians have the capacity, intellectually and financially, to dispute such. Y'all and Sertima only pullin' this on Natives because you know they can't actually deny the shyt or speak up for themselves, just as whites did to Africans.

:usure:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SiTS7bjbQi4

Check out that link then get back at me

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We aren't concerning ourselves with oppression in this discussion, we are concerned with separating facts from sheer fantasy.

You guys aren't even presenting these ideas as theories, you are presenting them as FACTS....if you're going to do that then you're going to have to come up with better arguments than "big lips and afros," and your retorts are going to have to be something more than ad-hominem attacks like "c00n."

When films like HC2 trot out garbage like "dravidians are untouchables" then hell yeah I'm going to call those lies, because they are absolutely false.
You haven't seen me present anything as fact. As a matter of fact, I've gone out of my way to say that I wasn't speaking in absolutes. You're the one who's speaking in absolutes saying that what is or isn't true. You're the one who has the burden of proving the claims to be false/lies. Perviously, we were debating the possibilities that Beethoven was of some African descent and that the Olmecs were influenced by Africans and you failed to disprove any of those claims. You're the one who needs to do better, you're taking the Ls.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You have to get to the root on which culture predates which. The similar African structures predates both. start there then talk about the cultures expanding

The Indus valley civilization and Ancient Egyptian civilization were contemporaries for the most part, but they developed separately. Some of their concepts were similar, some weren't.

Just like the Olmecs, you have no proof that the Mayans were influenced by Africans. Again, you are engrossed in fantasy.

We might as well just believe that all of human civilization was given to us by Extraterrestrials.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
WTF does that have to do with Olmecs you been runnin' ya trap about though?

You a dumb nikka. :russ:

You are DUMB AS fukk. I would say dumber than a bag of rocks but I seen both bags and rocks that could outsmart you. Your words are Are you REALLY gonna say that they particularly got everything from black people? No you won't, because you know Asians have the capacity, intellectually and financially, to dispute such. Y'all and Sertima only pullin' this on Natives because you know they can't actually deny the shyt or speak up for themselves, just as whites did to Africans.

I posted that video of a Chinese geneticist who conceded in his study that Asians didnt develop independently instead he admitted their African origins :snoop:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Oh I'm well aware that different languages may have similar words here and there. Unfortunately for your argument, the grouping of human languages a whole lot deeper than that.

Japanese(日本語 Nihongo?, [nihõŋgo], [nihõŋŋo] ( listen)) is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Japonic (or Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family,whose relation to other language groups, particularly to Korean and the suggested Altaic language family, is debated.

Yoruba/ˈjɒrʊbə/[2] (natively èdè Yorùbá) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in West Africa. The number of speakers of Yoruba was estimated at around 20 million in the 1990s.[3] The native tongue of the Yoruba people is spoken, among other languages, inNigeria, Benin, and Togo and in communities in other parts of Africa, Europe and the Americas. A variety of the language, Lucumi, is the liturgical language of the Santeria religion of the Caribbean. It is most closely related to the Owo and Itsekiri language(spoken in the Niger-Delta) and Igala spoken in central Nigeria.[4]

They are nowhere near the same language family. Sorry.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You are DUMB AS fukk. I would say dumber than a bag of rocks but I seen both bags and rocks that could outsmart you. Your words are Are you REALLY gonna say that they particularly got everything from black people? No you won't, because you know Asians have the capacity, intellectually and financially, to dispute such. Y'all and Sertima only pullin' this on Natives because you know they can't actually deny the shyt or speak up for themselves, just as whites did to Africans.

I posted that video of a Chinese geneticist who conceded in his study that Asians didnt develop independently instead he admitted their African origins :snoop:
That's not STEALING his culture though. That's pure science and DNA. And you don't see that scientist going around saying "Black people invented Chinese culture with their influence and presence and Samurai were black and the Great Wall of China was built by black people".

Now do you get the difference?

And don't quote me again until you get the artifacts I asked for to prove your point about the Olmecs.

You know you don't have any though because you're wrong, cultural thief. And now you're at the point where you just wanna argue any damn thing because you can't prove what you were originally saying. Stop. You learn to stop speaking in absolutes without facts to back you up.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No, you could listen to the theory on the DVD in the first place....that a culture with those ideas, concepts, architecture, art forms... started in Africa and then those black people "went on the road" and due to climate change and invasion there appearance changed.

Okay. show me records of these people "going down the road" and founding all these civilizations far away from their homeland. Stop with the speculation, where is the evidence?

Who were these invasions by, and don't you consider them "black" as well?

With the amount of people on earth at the time that you guys are trying to claim as African it seems there was little room for anyone else in your little fantasy world :pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac / c00n Deflection list

1. DNA
2. Pangea
3. I don't know
4. There's no proof
5. You have low self esteem
6. Afrocentrics
7. Smart Dumb nikkas
8. Real scholars
9. Why you claiming other people's cultures ?
10. Just because they look black doesn't mean they are black
11. Academia
12. Post random picture of mixed race baby
13. This is ridiculous
14. Your West African!!
15. Dap VictorVonc00n
16. DNA!!

5sDA9yO.png

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
That's not STEALING his culture though. That's pure science and DNA. And you don't see that scientist going around saying "Black people invented Chinese culture with their influence and presence and Samurai were black and the Great Wall of China was built by black people".

Now do you get the difference?

And don't quote me again until you get the artifacts I asked for to prove your point about the Olmecs.

You know you don't have any though because you're wrong, cultural thief. And now you're at the point where you just wanna argue any damn thing because you can't prove what you were originally saying. Stop. You learn to stop speaking in absolutes without facts to back you up.

:russ: I know is overused but this clown is genuinely mad. Yall on the c00n/cac side havent proved a damn thing instead yall be like oh Korens got nikka noses and rock durags too. Moon walk yo sissy ass outta here then if dont like whats being said.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Cac / c00n Deflection list

1. DNA
2. Pangea
3. I don't know
4. There's no proof
5. You have low self esteem
6. Afrocentrics
7. Smart Dumb nikkas
8. Real scholars
9. Why you claiming other people's cultures ?
10. Just because they look black doesn't mean they are black
11. Academia
12. Post random picture of mixed race baby
13. This is ridiculous
14. Your West African!!
15. Dap VictorVonc00n
16. DNA!!

5sDA9yO.png

:skip: