Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Very good Tai chi deflection techniques my guy. very good indeed:wow:
Its about intellectual honesty.

You're willing to accept claims because you want them to be true.

I accept claims because I theres incontrovertible evidence.

I'm more ok with "maybes" and "I don't knows" than most people...but at least I never have to commit to an idea inerrantly or make the mistake of being too hasty to evaluate claims.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christopher Columbus black navigator Pedro Alonso Niño shows him how to get to the new world ...

rebuttal : Nah nah...i mean...nah..well.. basically..... DNA!!!

"You can't sail from West Africa to South America, there's no proof!!!", shows picture of a polish man that did it by himself in a canoe.

rebuttal: well, i don't know!!! well... but my professor said.... well.. DNA!!!!

shows picture of Greg Oden looking statues

rebuttal: well you see...just because he has an afro, full lips, broad nose .... well... DNA!!!

shows picture of similarity in ancient cultures from Africa and South America that supposedly had no contact with each other

rebuttal: i don't know... it's possible that.. pangea.. mermaids... DNA!!!

shows similarities between Yoruba and Japanese writing systems.

rebuttal: DNA!!!

:rudy:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
there's one thing we can all agree on about these racially ambiguous peoples of the past...

White people wanted them all dead.

:myman:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Its about intellectual honesty.

You're willing to accept claims because you want them to be true.

I accept claims because I theres incontrovertible evidence.

I'm more ok with "maybes" and "I don't knows" than most people...but at least I never have to commit to an idea inerrantly or make the mistake of being too hasty to evaluate claims.

Bruh check my post. I said I believe there were some holes in Sertima's theory. But I couldnt dismiss the strong evidence that he brought forward. Seems like the only way its plausible for you is you have a time machine. If you come home and your door is wide open knowing you closed it do you really have to see the burglar to know he was there despite you having the evidence that your shyt is missing?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Christopher Columbus black navigator Pedro Alonso Niño shows him how to get to the new world ...

"You can't sail from West Africa to South America, there's no proof!!!", shows picture of a polish man that did it by himself in a canoe.

rebuttal: well, i don't know!!! well... but my professor said.... well.. DNA!!!!

rebuttal: well you see...just because he has an afro, full lips, broad nose .... well... DNA!!!

shows picture of similarity in ancient cultures from Africa and South America that supposedly had no contact with each other

:deadrose: Close the thread my guy just shut it down

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

- You do realize that EVERYONE on Columbus's ship thought they had landed in India right? fukkin' :dead: If the guy knew his way to America as you claim, how did not know where he was?

- And yes, I'm sure the tides of the 21st century are the exact same as +10000 years ago, even with all of our environmental changes in that time. IN fact, I'm sure you can still cross the Sahara just as easily as +20000 years ago too. :beli:

- Because only black people have those features and those are the only features black people have. :mjpls: Koreans definitely don't have flat noses, wide jaws, and thicker lips.

- Yes. Because Pangea couldn't be the reasoning for this, according to you and many other southern white republican males. :mjpls:

- Who has been arguing about writing systems? You might be right there, IDK. :ehh:

Im not even a scientist and I poked holes all through that shyt. Now do you see why no one in the academic world accepts this as true, let alone uses it as a barometer for racial pride?

I see you mastered the art of deflection as well. No one in here said Pangea didnt exist.
It has more proof than the African boat that's NEVER been seen in America or substantiated by ANY African scholar.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2afduKB.png

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka still clinging on to the Pangea deflection.. when he brought it up. No one in this thread has even mentioned Pangea or said it didn't exist. :russ:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm fukking :laff: :laff: :dead: though.

Columbus's whole damn crew thought they landed in India and even called the natives there Indians (because of LOOK (sn: wonder why the black guy didn't think they were black since ya know... all that common ancestry :troll:) and where they thought they geographically were) and you got an idiot talking about "Well of course the African known he was guiding them to America because he'd been there before :troll:"

Please don't put a black man's name at the leadership of that clusterfukk of ignorance and racial mislabeling. :dead:

this nikka still clinging on to the Pangea deflection.. when he brought it up. No one in this thread has even mentioned Pangea or said it didn't exist. :russ:
Yes, but Pangea explains more of what you're stating rather than boats that were never found or accounted any evidence for on two continents.

Why you choose the latter? Because it makes you feel better obviously. The same reason why you think Beethoven is #BlackExcellence :ehh:

That Columbus shyt was funny as hell though. :laff: :laff: I feel bad for the people who dapped you up.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The championing of lite brites of history as a testament to black superiority has long been a constant meme in smart niggology. Dudes be dikkriding the fukk out of Nubians, Kushytes, Egyptians, etc. Meanwhile, the vast majority of us here are West Africans.

A few of these dudes in this thread I know for a fact are mulatto or 3/4 Mike Bibby looking dudes...probably a lot more more. nikkas rebelling against their white DNA. :dead:

And they say Indians are really black, then turn around try to diminish my blackness because I'm half Indian. :deadmanny: Well I'm not white like you :umad: Goes to show how when you claim absurd positions, your argument will inevitably collapse under the weight of its own internal contradictions.
This is an example of how stupid most c00ns are. Eurocentrism is probably the biggest hustle in human history. Eurocentrism, with all the myths and straight up lies that come with it has become the standard as far as history is concerned. It's literally insitutionalized in all western societies. White people jackin the image of Jesus is probably the biggest power move of all time. Socalled "Afrocentrism" isn't instituionalized anywhere and it hasn't been used to oppress a single human being. Whites have rewritten history and used the misinformation as a tool to perpetuate their racism, oppressing non whites for their benefit. Eurocentrism has been used to condition everyone that darker skinned people(blacks especially) are inferior to white or lighter skinned people. You all are only exposing yourselves by showing contempt for those who question Eurocentrism and dare to be "Afrocentric". The same c00ns/crackers in here throwing temper tantrums at the mere suggestions that Beethoven had African ancestry and the Olmecs had African influences didn't say shyt when they were taught that Jesus was white, Columbus discovered America, the civil war was fought to free the slaves, ect.

This thread should've been positive because that seems like what the documentary is about. Socalled "Afrocentrism" isn't about taking every claim by an Afrocentric as fact, it's about questioning Eurocentrism and trying to find the truth. There should be nothing but building in this thread, not tearing down. Eurocentrism tears us down enough. This clown literally ran his ugly ass in here and threw a temper tantrum because cats are taking something positive from a documentary that makes claims that he doesn't want to believe. It's not even about whether Beethoven had African ancestry or if the Olmecs were influenced by people from Africa. It's not about Afrocentrics trying to claim "light brights" or any of that bullshyt. It's about dispelling the lie/myth that white/light skinned people are superior to black/dark skinned people. It's about realizing that a lot of history has not only been rewritten and white washed, but it has also been cleansed of a lot of the African contribution to advancements in human history. White supremacy doesn't differentiate between Africans, it says that anybody who's dark skinned from Africa is inferior. That's the lie that needs to constantly be exposed and dismissed instead of being perpetuated. c00ns perpetuate white supremacy without even realizing it. This idiot is using the same crackers whose job is to perpetuate Eurocentrism, to try and discredit and invalidate information that may contradict Eurocentrism. Why would you look to the same people who have done nothing but miseducate you to cosign information that will combat and expose the miseducation?