Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So why ( in your opinion) didnt west Africans have shipbuilding capabilities?

...:snoop:

For the last motherfukking time.

I do not know if, or to what extent, west-africans had shipbuilding capabilities. Its like you jackasses are immune to reading without inserting shyt into phrases that IS NOT THERE.

I didn't say they did not have shipbuilding capabilities.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dffvxw.png

:ahh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:Ummhuh interesting so how about the similar structures, similar clothing, similar statues etc. All those are coincidences too?

I do not know.

Is the wheel in different cultures a coincidence?

How come asia and europe had guns and steel and the africans didn't?

How come the longitudinal stretch of europe and asian enabled more specific crop grown than the latitudinal streches of africa did?

How come climate influences on genetics and population migration aren't discussed?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But those are just coincidences though right?
Did I say that? I swear, y'all are just like catty females bruh.

I don't think it's a coincidence at all. I just told you how it could have happened, logically. In fact, I think there are a lot more logical explanations for all of this shyt rather than "Welp, statue looks like a black person to me".

If there's more evidence to support "Pangea" than it is a boat going across the Atlantic and you don't even believe in that, why dismiss the former theory for the less proven emotionally based theory that just makes you feel good?

Y'all keep talking about people being "CACs" and "c00ns", but I guarantee you the ONLY educational places you will find this movie being played as resource are at CAC institutions where the admin/teachers don't care how much black kids fill up their heads with foolishness or where a lot of the black kids don't know shyt about being black/black people. I haven't known of 1 black person at an HBCU (where the curriculums are controlled by black people and where the black students have a lot of say) whose professor has this on the agenda. Not 1. That should tell you something.

because it's much easier to just attribute these similarities to "Pangea"

:lolbron:
There's more proof of that than African boats in America though so..... :mjpls: :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Let me get this straight.

So because "da white menz" have corrupted black history, THERFORE that entitles you all to perpetuate bullshyt under the guise of being pro-black, no matter how little sense YOUR arguments make???

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you really respect black history, give it the credibility it deserves. Don't stoop to the level of those who you have claimed have done you and your perspective wrong.

:camby:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I do not know.

Is the wheel in different cultures a coincidence?

How come asia and europe had guns and steel and the africans didn't?

How come the longitudinal stretch of europe and asian enabled more specific crop grown than the latitudinal streches of africa did?

How come climate influences on genetics and population migration aren't discussed?

Very good Tai chi deflection techniques my guy. very good indeed:wow: