Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
_61197114_014941110.jpg
SuperStock_1899-28785.jpg

Olmecs.png

those are some vague ass pics man.

Hell mayan descendants look like that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You keep ignoring my question..Im going to ask you again..Do you think that West Africans were capable of sea travel? That's a simple yes or no question.

You keep deliberately ignoring it

I.

Do.

Not.

Know.

I don't see why any culture on the coast wouldn't have some vessels worthy of seafaring...but then again, europeans and asians had guns and steel so...its a little presumptuous to equate all forms of technology in such an isolated world.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
animal on forehead
Egyptian-inca-animal-on-forehead.jpg

cross symbol(chakana/ankh)
Egyptian-inca-stepped-cross.jpg

three door temples
Egyptian-Inca-triptych-temples.jpg

staff god
Egyptian-inca-staff-god.jpg

anthropoid coffins
Egyptian-inca-anthro-coffins.jpg

third eye solar circle on forehead
Egyptian-inca-third-eye-circle.jpg

single eye symbols
Egyptian-inca-third-eye-suns.jpg

reed boats
Egyptian-inca-reed-boats.jpg

floating dieties
Egyptian-inca-floating-gods.jpg

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say it was impossible.

I said its not proven.

The burden of proof is on you to substantiate the claim and support it.

If you can't back up the claim, it doesn't mean the claim is wrong, rather just unsupported.

I didn't set out to prove the negative.

I said there is not enough evidence supporting your claim.

and you can keep on with the "big noses etc" bullshyt, but you're smart enough to know that genetic diversity exists all around and is not limited to merely west africans, especially of that influence. Was it possible that person was from Scandinavia? Probably not. But if any of the existing central american natives are worth their weight, theres no point in activitly trying to take their potential history from them either.

Afro hair though? Dude. Its a block of fukking stone. Not wood. Theres no detail in the hair. You're using a feature against the artist as a claim towards an objective you want to be true.

Also, lets pretend like these thigns were carved with context for centuries after the fact when concepts of "race" are created and there becomes a need to distinguish artistic license with greater detail for things like hair and lips.

Bottom line, your claim is unproven.

Wait..So there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that Africans were in the Americas and the Olmecs had that African bloodline. But you choose to ignore that. Yet you have no problem believing Asians and Polynesians made it to the Americas. Is that correct?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aztec-ankh-cross-and-pyramid.jpg

phallic symbols
Egyptian-inca-phallic-symbols.jpg

spirals
Egyptian-inca-spirals.jpg

temples
Egyptian-inca-elaborate-temples.png

craftsmanship
Egyptian-inca-master-craftsmen.jpg

symmetrical serpents
Egyptian-inca-symmetrical-serpents.jpg

symmetrical art
Egyptian-inca-similar-art.jpg

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
inca-egypt.jpg

Left: Aztec Tree of Life. Right: Egyptian Ankh cross of Life. Both depict tau crosses.
In both images there are twin deities facing inward, toward the cross. The
positions of their arms, hands, feet and legs are almost perfectly parallel!
aztec-tau-egyptian-tau-side-by-side.jpg

pyramids
inca-egyptian-pyramids.jpg

mummies
Egyptian-inca-mummies.jpg

Antithetical Animal Necklaces
Egyptian-Inca-animal-necklaces.jpg

mummies crossed arms
Egyptian-Inca-mummies-crossed-arms.jpg

gold funeral masks
Egyptian-inca-gold-masks.jpg

stone masonry
Egyptian-inca-stone-masonry.jpg

elongated skulls
Egyptian-inca-elongated-skulls.jpg
I think you're missing that no one is saying that these people did not definitely have contact/have similar ancestry at some point.

Just that it probably didn't happen by way of boat and that there are more logical/plausible explanations with stronger proof (ie. Pangea) that what's presented here (no african presence of ships in America or Africa at the time claimed) And that just because their are similarities, that doesn't mean they (Native) what we would genetically call "black".

------

Also, Can you all please stop dismissing science as something "white". For fukks suck, the whole scientific method was made up from Egyptian (black) medical and scientific procedures. So you can down science and academia all you want, but you're really just downing your own history.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Yet when I and other cats point out the similarities of ancient african culture to the ancient americas it gets dismissed like these things are just coincidences. Of course it wont be proven to you when your mind is closed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait..So there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that Africans were in the Americas and the Olmecs had that African bloodline.

Nope.

This does not exist. There is no evidence showing Olmecs had an african bloodline. Please show me this if this is true.
But you choose to ignore that. Yet you have no problem believing Asians and Polynesians made it to the Americas. Is that correct?

Asians and polynesians had proven ship building capabilities.

I think its more likely that east africans or people of east african influence/descendants made it to the western shore of south and central america than west africans...but I can't speak on west african/trans-atlantic capability.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yet when I and other cats point out the similarities of ancient african culture to the ancient americas it gets dismissed like these things are just coincidences. Of course it wont be proven to you when your mind is closed.

Don't ask me to have an open mind.

Show your evidence and let the data speak for itself.

what you're asking for me to have is a confirmation bias.

I can not, and will not grant you that.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

This does not exist. There is no evidence showing Olmecs had an african bloodline. Please show me this if this is true.

Asians and polynesians had proven ship building capabilities.

I think its more likely that east africans or people of east african influence/descendants made it to the western shore of south and central america than west africans...but I can't speak on west african/trans-atlantic capability.

So why ( in your opinion) didnt west Africans have shipbuilding capabilities?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yes, because no one in this whole thread besides Tariq supporters knew that Native Americans and Africans both believed in polytheism, had pyramids, had an affinity for gold, wore tribal clothing, etc. :cmon: