Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The word "possible" isn't something I play around with.

Its confirmed that some people DID do somethings and its possible others did as well.

Theres no point in trying to make ends meet when you're talking about things that are unconfirmed.

Its called intellectual honesty and consistency.

I don't speak on things I do not know or that are not confirmed.

So do you think west Africans were capable of sea travel?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only reason people in Central America have those feature now is BECAUSE of the African bloodline left over by the African Olmecs. The same reason people in Spain have dark features is because of the Moors. Mexico is no different

You're speaking as if this is fact, now you need to prove it.

1. There is no evidence of significant "african bloodline" in central america pre-columbus/slave trade

2. The mexican slave trade at one point had more africans than north america...by the time the spanish were done, most of them looked like mulattos. Check Louis Gates documentary on Black in Latin America for more info on that.

3. Are you confusing north african moors with spaniards now? :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
none of them seem legit to you? :leon:
Some topics they did work on.

Its the holes in some of their logic that people seem to be defending.

People are sitting in here as if the movies were 100% factual and accurate.

If you really care about progress in black culture and history, supporting bullshyt WHEREVER it exists is not how you do it.

Always strive for the best product you can deliver and put forward nothing less.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
76911233_4c3e1b8932.jpg

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're speaking as if this is fact, now you need to prove it.

1. There is no evidence of significant "african bloodline" in central america pre-columbus/slave trade

2. The mexican slave trade at one point had more africans than north america...by the time the spanish were done, most of them looked like mulattos. Check Louis Gates documentary on Black in Latin America for more info on that.

3. Are you confusing north african moors with spaniards now? :snoop:

You keep ignoring my question..Im going to ask you again..Do you think that West Africans were capable of sea travel? That's a simple yes or no question.

You keep deliberately ignoring it

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:salute:
You do that brah !
:salute:

"van Sertima has managed to collate the various writings of skilled and well-researched honest historians and brought them together into one place! Every argument, every rationale, every bit of evidence one would need to be convinced about the Africanness of the Egyptians has been collected into this single volume. Pages and pages of soundly-researched arguments... quotes from ancient historians/eye witnesses to the egyptians, who had no agenda but to recount an accurate history for future generations... pages and pages of pictoral evidence (if you are like me ) and can't afford to fly to New York/Cairo/Paris /London, you will appreciate seeing the faces of the pharaohs and just laugh at the fact that these broad-nosed, fleshly-lipped, and nonetheless BLACK statues are being sold as 'Arab Semites/Caucasoid'... they are clearly African in every sense of the word. Pages and pages of Hieroglyphic translations breaking down Egyptian perception of the classifications of the races. I have a few books on this subject, and this is definately the most valuable in terms of the concentration and conciseness of the way the evidence is presented. I thoroughly recommend."

^ read that, thats basically what the hidden colors series is doing. The cac knowledge your spewing is the racist cac throwaways/denial your arguing back. I have no problems with u having your stance but stop trying to not let me have mine.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not know.

What I "think" doesn't matter.

Im not informed enough about West African capabilities to make such an informed decision.

So you have admitted that you do not know. That's good.

Since you do not know ( by your own admission) why are you pretending that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE that the Olmecs could be African? You whole argument for 35 pages has been there is no way the Olmec are black. Despite,the big noses,big lips,high cheek bones,Afro hair,braids,and close proximity to Africa.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
inca-egypt.jpg

Left: Aztec Tree of Life. Right: Egyptian Ankh cross of Life. Both depict tau crosses.
In both images there are twin deities facing inward, toward the cross. The
positions of their arms, hands, feet and legs are almost perfectly parallel!
aztec-tau-egyptian-tau-side-by-side.jpg

pyramids
inca-egyptian-pyramids.jpg

mummies
Egyptian-inca-mummies.jpg

Antithetical Animal Necklaces
Egyptian-Inca-animal-necklaces.jpg

mummies crossed arms
Egyptian-Inca-mummies-crossed-arms.jpg

gold funeral masks
Egyptian-inca-gold-masks.jpg

stone masonry
Egyptian-inca-stone-masonry.jpg

elongated skulls
Egyptian-inca-elongated-skulls.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you have admitted that you do not know. That's good.

Since you do not know ( by your own admission) why are you pretending that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE that the Olmecs could be African? You whole argument for 35 pages has been there is no way the Olmec are black. Despite,the big noses,big lips,high cheek bones,Afro hair,braids,and close proximity to Africa.

I didn't say it was impossible.

I said its not proven.

The burden of proof is on you to substantiate the claim and support it.

If you can't back up the claim, it doesn't mean the claim is wrong, rather just unsupported.

I didn't set out to prove the negative.

I said there is not enough evidence supporting your claim.

and you can keep on with the "big noses etc" bullshyt, but you're smart enough to know that genetic diversity exists all around and is not limited to merely west africans, especially of that influence. Was it possible that person was from Scandinavia? Probably not. But if any of the existing central american natives are worth their weight, theres no point in activitly trying to take their potential history from them either.

Afro hair though? Dude. Its a block of fukking stone. Not wood. Theres no detail in the hair. You're using a feature against the artist as a claim towards an objective you want to be true.

Also, lets pretend like these thigns were carved with context for centuries after the fact when concepts of "race" are created and there becomes a need to distinguish artistic license with greater detail for things like hair and lips.

Bottom line, your claim is unproven.