Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everything about the Olmecs look African. Hair,lips,nose,cheekbones,etc. And the fact that Africa can be reached by simple currents in the Ocean from where the Olmec statues were found is not a stretch of the imagination to assume that the Olmecs had an African origin.

Only a cac troll would deny this

My point is that if you're going to support the pre-columbian contact of african theory, STOP fukkING USING OLMECS.

There is WAY more data to support that THEORY (not confirmed reasonably imo) than to look at statues with RIDICULOUSLY vague features that could be applied to anyone who lives in the tropics.

Geography influences physical features more than anything...ESPECIALLY in terms of latitude.

Broader noses = able to breathe warmer tropical air.

Curly/dark hair as a result of being around the equator and selecting for those with more melanin.

etc.

Even elevation changes these characteristics as well as diet.

Ya'll nikkas could be well served by reading something like Guns Germs and Steel and incorporating that into your critiques instead of acting like EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE was from africa.

Yes. Melanin is strongest where it came from, but it also does result as a number of geographical features as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have eyes and common sense that tells me when something or someone looks African.

Now let me ask YOU this.. Do you think,during antiquity,that Africans were capable of traveling to different continents by sea?

Yes or no

Do I think africans could travel via river/lake? Possibly. Oceanic travel is more complex. Polynesians and asians obviously had that shyt down. East africans may have as well. Current flows may have aided them too.

but...

Can I completely submit to the notion, outside of the selection bias I have, that olmecs are africans?

No.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq Nasheed is not "Black academia".
He isn't even fukking remotely close to that shyt.
You want "Black Academia and Science" ?
Please feel free to check out dudes like this :
Neil deGrasse Tyson
cuteneil.jpg

Arthur B.C. Walker
Walker.abc_old.jpg

Beth A. Brown
brown_betha3.jpg

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/astronomy-peeps.html

Stop believing any ole bullshyt just because it's pro black
Dudes will follow a "metaphysician" or Krs-One before
an actual learned Scientist or Historian.

There is no "C**" science or "C** Academia".
Stop that bullshyt anti-intellectualism and get yah knowledge up.

FOR REAL.
So none of the people in hidden colors are qualified to speak in your opinion?

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is that if you're going to support the pre-columbian contact of african theory, STOP fukkING USING OLMECS.

There is WAY more data to support that THEORY (not confirmed reasonably imo) than to look at statues with RIDICULOUSLY vague features that could be applied to anyone who lives in the tropics.

Geography influences physical features more than anything...ESPECIALLY in terms of latitude.

Broader noses = able to breathe warmer tropical air.

Curly/dark hair as a result of being around the equator and selecting for those with more melanin.

etc.

Even elevation changes these characteristics as well as diet.

Ya'll nikkas could be well served by reading something like Guns Germs and Steel and incorporating that into your critiques instead of acting like EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE was from africa.

Yes. Melanin is strongest where it came from, but it also does result as a number of geographical features as well.

Just because u keep pretending the Olmec had "vague" features,doesn't mean anyone is falling for your bs. Those features are NOT vague. They are clearly African and YOU know it.
Now I asked u earlier and I will ask you again.

Now let me ask YOU this.. Do you think,during antiquity,that Africans were capable of traveling to different continents by sea?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And yes culturally.. Because the Olmecs had writings that were similar to the West African Mende script. Also if you look at the bonampak paintings from the same area in Mexico where the Olmecs were found,you can see that they were dark skinned people with braids who dressed like west African tribes

wanna show me anything linking these pictograms to west africa and not existing new world writing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec#Writing

And you can check the sources on that link too.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq Nasheed is not "Black academia".
He isn't even fukking remotely close to that shyt.
You want "Black Academia and Science" ?
Please feel free to check out dudes like this :
Neil deGrasse Tyson
cuteneil.jpg

Arthur B.C. Walker
Walker.abc_old.jpg

Beth A. Brown
brown_betha3.jpg

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/astronomy-peeps.html

Stop believing any ole bullshyt just because it's pro black
Dudes will follow a "metaphysician" or Krs-One before
an actual learned Scientist or Historian.

There is no "C**" science or "C** Academia".
Stop that bullshyt anti-intellectualism and get yah knowledge up.

FOR REAL.

"van Sertima has managed to collate the various writings of skilled and well-researched honest historians and brought them together into one place! Every argument, every rationale, every bit of evidence one would need to be convinced about the Africanness of the Egyptians has been collected into this single volume. Pages and pages of soundly-researched arguments... quotes from ancient historians/eye witnesses to the egyptians, who had no agenda but to recount an accurate history for future generations... pages and pages of pictoral evidence (if you are like me ) and can't afford to fly to New York/Cairo/Paris /London, you will appreciate seeing the faces of the pharaohs and just laugh at the fact that these broad-nosed, fleshly-lipped, and nonetheless BLACK statues are being sold as 'Arab Semites/Caucasoid'... they are clearly African in every sense of the word. Pages and pages of Hieroglyphic translations breaking down Egyptian perception of the classifications of the races. I have a few books on this subject, and this is definately the most valuable in terms of the concentration and conciseness of the way the evidence is presented. I thoroughly recommend."

^ read that, thats basically what the hidden colors series is doing. The cac knowledge your spewing is the racist cac throwaways your arguing back. I have no problems with u having your stance but stop trying to not let me have mine.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:mindblown: I said yes, but there are people in here AND that movie saying something different: That the Olmecs are black/have black blood.

CAN YOU READ MY nikka? :dahell: Wtf you think nikkas been arguin' about.

And STILL, there's no proof outside of a statue that this happened. If your only proof is statues, then you'd have to accept that every statue ever made depicts a true reality that actually happened and that the presence of a statue supersedes any other fact/idea/science. :russ:

I made it a point to correct you on Sertima because you falsely posted that he said all Olmecs were just black people.You admitted you havent read his book, prolly didnt have that cac seal of approval you covet. With that said i dont recall anyone in here or anyone in hidden colors say all olmecs were originally black. You took ya c00n assumptions and ran with em. I read it and there are definitely some holes in his theory. I'm not the type to take anything and everything as gospel. But it does shine light on some evidence that cant be ignored because there are strong opposition to his arguments. Think about it, for years we have been taught that Cracker ass Columbus was the first to "discover" the New World. It was beat into our heads and this dude has a holiday. Do you think that the mainstream would be happy to know that Columbus dumb ass found America looking for India while you have Sertima who proposes this theory that black people have "discovered" it thousands of years before him. Of course he would have strong opposition.You disregard statues that resemble African ones like the Sphinx, paintings, structures including the pyramids, clothing similar to those worn by Africans as just many mere coincidences and you wonder why many of us dont cosign the shyt you are saying. I cant stress enough that a 64 year old man kayaked from Africa to Brazil but it was impossible for some nikkas that built the pyramids. :dry: At the end of the day its just a theory yet it does have some strong evidence. Makes me wonder why so many people claiming to be black will rally so hard against the possibility of blacks coming to ancient America.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just because u keep pretending the Olmec had "vague" features,doesn't mean anyone is falling for your bs. Those features are NOT vague. They are clearly African and YOU know it.
Now I asked u earlier and I will ask you again.

Bruh.

The only reason I've ever thoguht they were african was because people said they looked african.

I see nothing uniquely african about them that can't be placed in central american people at the time.

YOU KNOW THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE...RIGHT?!

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I think africans could travel via river/lake? Possibly. Oceanic travel is more complex. Polynesians and asians obviously had that shyt down. East africans may have as well. Current flows may have aided them too.

but...

Can I completely submit to the notion, outside of the selection bias I have, that olmecs are africans?

No.

Wait..So you are saying it is possible that Asians,Polynesians, and even East Africans were about to sail the Oceans,but not West Africans?

Is that what you are saying?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait..So you are saying it is possible that Asians,Polynesians, and even East Africans were about to sail the Oceans,but not West Africans?

Is that what you are saying?

The word "possible" isn't something I play around with.

Its confirmed that some people DID do somethings and its possible others did as well.

Theres no point in trying to make ends meet when you're talking about things that are unconfirmed.

Its called intellectual honesty and consistency.

I don't speak on things I do not know or that are not confirmed.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.

The only reason I've ever thoguht they were african was because people said they looked african.

I see nothing uniquely african about them that can't be placed in central american people at the time.

YOU KNOW THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE...RIGHT?!
The only reason people in Central America have those feature now is BECAUSE of the African bloodline left over by the African Olmecs. The same reason people in Spain have dark features is because of the Moors. Mexico is no different