Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you noticed some of the trolls in here are the same person trolling under multiple screen names? And even though several people have PROVED without a doubt that the Olmecs clearly have African features, the trolls are going into some of the more illogical tirades trying to "debunk" these facts ( in which they never do). There is no way in hell these trolls are black.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Have you noticed some of the trolls in here are the same person trolling under multiple screen names? And even though several people have PROVED without a doubt that the Olmecs clearly have African features, the trolls are going into some of the more illogical tirades trying to "debunk" these facts ( in which they never do). There is no way in hell these trolls are black.

If you're going to say "big lips" then this convo is over.

Ya'll ain't saying shyt but : "doesn't this look black???"

Meanwhile ya'll forget these are stone figures which means:

1. Detail will be lacking

2. Features may be exaggerated.

3. Elements might be substituted e.g. hair being one piece instead of each curl/strand idealized.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo.
This dude had made some of THE dumbest posts in this entire
fukking thread.
ACADEMIA and SCIENCE

ARE NOT WHITE THINGS.

Their version is cac academia and science, never said those where white things :ehh:. These guys want me to cast away black acadamia for people who have been proven to tamper with history to disprove black presence. Ridiculous.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight... You cac trolls ( and I am utterly convinced you trolls are white. There is no doubt in my mind) want us to ignore our "lying eyes" that tell us these Olmec people are phenotypically and culturally African,but believe them and other cac,who have a HISTORY of lying and distorting the truth when it comes to Black people?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The championing of lite brites of history as a testament to black superiority has long been a constant meme in smart niggology. Dudes be dikkriding the fukk out of Nubians, Kushytes, Egyptians, etc. Meanwhile, the vast majority of us here are West Africans.

A few of these dudes in this thread I know for a fact are mulatto or 3/4 Mike Bibby looking dudes...probably a lot more more. nikkas rebelling against their white DNA. :dead:

And they say Indians are really black, then turn around try to diminish my blackness because I'm half Indian. :deadmanny: Well I'm not white like you :umad: Goes to show how when you claim absurd positions, your argument will inevitably collapse under the weight of its own internal contradictions.

Yo.

Preach my nikka.

NO ONE here wants to talk about West or South Africa, but STAY claiming tha Nile river acting like they got that shyt in them.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what the fukk is "cac" science?

You mean shyt that can be tested and confirmed?

Done talking to you, troll.

original.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Their version is cac academia and science, never said those where white things :ehh:. These guys want me to cast away black acadamia for people who have been proven to tamper with history to disprove black presence. Ridiculous.

Black academia?

From factually inaccuate things?

Not one person in those films is qualified to speak on ANYTHING biochemically.

ANYTHING.

Yet they do with such extreme carelessness and abandon that they perpetuate shyt they don't even understand and you all eat it up as fact.

You should apply the same skepticism towards "white scholars" as you do "black scholars"

Embellishment is never the pathway to truth and validity.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're going to say "big lips" then this convo is over.

Ya'll ain't saying shyt but : "doesn't this look black???"

Meanwhile ya'll forget these are stone figures which means:

1. Detail will be lacking

2. Features may be exaggerated.

3. Elements might be substituted e.g. hair being one piece instead of each curl/strand idealized.

Everything about the Olmecs look African. Hair,lips,nose,cheekbones,etc. And the fact that Africa can be reached by simple currents in the Ocean from where the Olmec statues were found is not a stretch of the imagination to assume that the Olmecs had an African origin.

Only a cac troll would deny this

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let me get this straight... You cac trolls ( and I am utterly convinced you trolls are white. There is no doubt in my mind) want us to ignore our "lying eyes" that tell us these Olmec people are phenotypically and culturally African,but believe them and other cac,who have a HISTORY of lying and distorting the truth when it comes to Black people?

Phenotypically? From stone structures with VAGUE features that are POSSIBLY but not exclusively west african?

And culturally? I have no evidence to see anything confirming anything about olmec people so you're just making that shyt up

Yes. The dominant society lies.

So...what your point?

How do you confirm things to the contrary? :stopitslime:

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phenotypically? From stone structures with VAGUE features that are POSSIBLY but not exclusively west african?

And culturally? I have no evidence to see anything confirming anything about olmec people so you're just making that shyt up

So...what your point?

I have eyes and common sense that tells me when something or someone looks African.

Now let me ask YOU this.. Do you think,during antiquity,that Africans were capable of traveling to different continents by sea?

Yes or no

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed is not "Black academia".
He isn't even fukking remotely close to that shyt.
You want "Black Academia and Science" ?
Please feel free to check out dudes like this :
Neil deGrasse Tyson
cuteneil.jpg

Arthur B.C. Walker
Walker.abc_old.jpg

Beth A. Brown
brown_betha3.jpg

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/astronomy-peeps.html

Stop believing any ole bullshyt just because it's pro black
Dudes will follow a "metaphysician" or Krs-One before
an actual learned Scientist or Historian.

There is no "C**" science or "C** Academia".
Stop that bullshyt anti-intellectualism and get yah knowledge up.

FOR REAL.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So...what your point?

And yes culturally.. Because the Olmecs had writings that were similar to the West African Mende script. Also if you look at the bonampak paintings from the same area in Mexico where the Olmecs were found,you can see that they were dark skinned people with braids who dressed like west African tribes