Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
there's a thin line between trolling and just being flat out mad..

CaryGrantYouMad.gif

Its like trying to talk politics or philosophy with Gucci Mane :wtf:

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Alright time to put this one to bed. Reading this thread is truly disconcerting. I'm sad that so many black youth are still being led astray in this manner. Props to @GetInTheTruck @Handsback @Napoleon @Tommy Knocks @Insensitive and the others I left out who injected some reason and sanity into this pitiful thread.

The level of reason and argumentation of the pro-HC people in this thread is so abysmally poor, I honestly wonder how some of you graduated from high school. It's sad to see that people seem to think when discussing matters that require a healthy degree of critical thinking and digging for facts, and require the use of empirical evidence to formulate conclusions think "You are a c00n or a cac" is tenable counterargument.

My hope is that most of you are really young...like late teens because a lot of people believe stupid shyt when they're that age, including myself. Of the people here who accept the more fantastical claims of HC, there two types: people who are misinformed, and people who are just complete hopeless idiots, such as Gravity. I hope that most of you are in the former category.

Regarding this nonsense about the Olmecs being black, it is nothing more than baseless hypothesis made by a crackpot professor named Ivan Van Sertima in 1976, whose work has been universally debunked and rejected as not holding up to historical scrutiny by the consensus in his field. He is to history what Peter Duesberg, the nutty biologist who claims that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, is to biology. And like Frances Cress Welsing, another crackpot in HC, he found himself on the margins on academia unable to get published because his work failed to meet academic standards...not white approval which seems to be you guys dumb go-to strawman argument (which is pretty c00nish because it presupposes all academia=white :snoop:)...academic standards, which have no color.

Who are the people who create the standard, in which needs to be followed/debunked????

Your talking about the same academia that ok'd Egyptology.. which they were basically digging up black artifacts trying to decolor and find ways around to debunk the black presence. THIS IS THE SYSTEM OF ACADEMIC STANDARDS YOU ARE TRYING TO COSIGN????

:camby:

original.gif

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The championing of lite brites of history as a testament to black superiority has long been a constant meme in smart niggology. Dudes be dikkriding the fukk out of Nubians, Kushytes, Egyptians, etc. Meanwhile, the vast majority of us here are West Africans.

A few of these dudes in this thread I know for a fact are mulatto or 3/4 Mike Bibby looking dudes...probably a lot more more. nikkas rebelling against their white DNA. :dead:

And they say Indians are really black, then turn around try to diminish my blackness because I'm half Indian. :deadmanny: Well I'm not white like you :umad: Goes to show how when you claim absurd positions, your argument will inevitably collapse under the weight of its own internal contradictions.

original.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Are you retarded? Did you not just say Sertima said the Olmecs were black? I simply corrected you because you were wrong, he maintained Africans came to where the Olmecs were seeing they were already there hence the title "They Came Before Columbus" :deadmanny:. Dude didnt say the indigenous people were black :ufdup:. Know what material you are trying debunk first then dispute it. The c00n/cac brigade looking real :flabbynsick: right now.
Lol. You fukkin' retard, I'm giving you that HE might not have said that cause I haven't read that book. I'm saying what are people in HERE arguing along with the movie.

The thread ain't about Sertima's book. It's about what's said in the movie and you all's replies to such.

there's a thin line between trolling and just being flat out mad..

CaryGrantYouMad.gif
LOL. I ain't mad at all. I actually find this shyt to always be hilarious as fukk which is why I'm always in these threads eggin' them on. :mjpls:

I find it funny that you all assert "pride" in things so trivial and contradictory.

As someone stated earlier, why have you all not focused on the black African who inspired people like Beethoven, Mozart, etc. Why are you only celebrating lighter skinned people who don't want to associate with you?

Y'all are quick to call everyone else c00ns, but can't even see the fact that none of the people that y'all are propping up in this thread look anything like you, while ignoring all the great people who do.

You're trying to assimilate yourself closer to whiteness by "relating" to these people, point blank. And I'mma keep saying it, Beethoven ain't black and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever claim him to be the same race as me. It'd be the same as claiming an Italian as black just because they are darker and have fuller lips and dark hair. No.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Lol. You fukkin' retard, I'm giving you that HE might not have said that cause I haven't read that book. I'm saying what are people in HERE arguing along with the movie.

The thread ain't about Sertima's book. It's about what's said in the movie and you all's replies to such

:beli:Yea thats my confirmation that you rode the short bus and ate mad graham crackers growing up. The theory that there was a black presence in ancient South America originated from him when he wrote the book you didnt read.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:beli:Yea thats my confirmation that you rode the short bus and ate mad graham crackers growing up. The theory that there was a black presence in ancient South America originated from him when he wrote the book you didnt read.
:mindblown: I said yes, but there are people in here AND that movie saying something different: That the Olmecs are black/have black blood.

CAN YOU READ MY nikka? :dahell: Wtf you think nikkas been arguin' about.

And STILL, there's no proof outside of a statue that this happened. If your only proof is statues, then you'd have to accept that every statue ever made depicts a true reality that actually happened and that the presence of a statue supersedes any other fact/idea/science. :russ:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
VictorVonc00n works for the FBI or is white. Only a paid troll or a CAC would sit up here and write an essay. Why does Black people talking about Black history bother you?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me get this straight.

So because "da white menz" have corrupted black history, THERFORE that entitles you all to perpetuate bullshyt under the guise of being pro-black, no matter how little sense YOUR arguments make???

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you really respect black history, give it the credibility it deserves. Don't stoop to the level of those who you have claimed have done you and your perspective wrong.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let me get this straight.

So because "da white menz" have corrupted black history, THERFORE that entitles you all to perpetuate bullshyt under the guise of being pro-black, no matter how little sense YOUR arguments make???

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you really respect black history, give it the credibility it deserves. Don't stoop to the level of those who you have claimed have done you and your perspective wrong.

Sense compared to your cac science? :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Alright time to put this one to bed. Reading this thread is truly disconcerting. I'm sad that so many black youth are still being led astray in this manner. Props to @GetInTheTruck @Handsback @Napoleon @Tommy Knocks @Insensitive and the others I left out who injected some reason and sanity into this pitiful thread.

The level of reason and argumentation of the pro-HC people in this thread is so abysmally poor, I honestly wonder how some of you graduated from high school. It's sad to see that people seem to think when discussing matters that require a healthy degree of critical thinking and digging for facts, and require the use of empirical evidence to formulate conclusions think "You are a c00n or a cac" is tenable counterargument.

My hope is that most of you are really young...like late teens because a lot of people believe stupid shyt when they're that age, including myself. Of the people here who accept the more fantastical claims of HC, there two types: people who are misinformed, and people who are just complete hopeless idiots, such as Gravity. I hope that most of you are in the former category.

Regarding this nonsense about the Olmecs being black, it is nothing more than baseless hypothesis made by a crackpot professor named Ivan Van Sertima in 1976, whose work has been universally debunked and rejected as not holding up to historical scrutiny by the consensus in his field. He is to history what Peter Duesberg, the nutty biologist who claims that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, is to biology. And like Frances Cress Welsing, another crackpot in HC, he found himself on the margins on academia unable to get published because his work failed to meet academic standards...not white approval which seems to be you guys dumb go-to strawman argument (which is pretty c00nish because it presupposes all academia=white :snoop:)...academic standards, which have no color.

There is zero evidence for the African Olmecs theory...none. The only thing the pro-Sertima folks have to hang their hat on is the notion that the statues supposedly look black. As Getinthetruck and others have already explained very succintly that is shytty argument because black people are not the only people who have broad noses and thick lips. Olmecs themselves do. Plus they're fukking sculptures...rendered art, not photographs of the people.

Egyptians, who were black, made statues that don't necessarily have black facial features. This sculpture doesn't have what you guys are calling African features.
26539184.Hatshepsut.jpg

Using you guys logic, one can say means Egyptians weren't really black and some people from Asia or Europe came down and built them. Of course that's bullshyt...just as the Olmec African theory is.

And what makes it even more retarded is that Sertima claims the African who sailed there were not subsaharan Africans, but Nubians, and Nubians are from northern Sudan and Egypt and don't tend to have the features of the statues anymore than the Olmecs themselves do.

This what Nubian men and women look like:

robbing04.jpg

robbing05.jpg

This is what Olmecs look like.

robbing010.jpg
robbing011.jpg

Here's the statues.

attachment.php

But I'll let you tell it.

Now that we've established the statue thing is illogical, there's nothing else to suggest that it's true. History is a collection of evidence used to create as accurate a narrative of what really happened as possible...evidence, such as archaeological, linguistic, DNA, geographical, oral history and written text. There is NOTHING of historical evidence that suggests that Africans sailed South America.

Sertima's bullshyt theory was never peer-reviewed--peer review is standard accepted practice among academics and when academics don't ask for peer review, it's because they know it's nonsense and would get picked apart. I guess some of you guys don't know that. There is not one African artifact found in Mesoamerica. Also, Van Sertima's timeline doesn't even matchup and he changed it later after new evidence was exposed that proved that the Olmec statues were created several hundred years prior to when he claimed the Africans arrived. So he moved the goalposts and said they came in the 10th century instead of the 700 AD. :deadmanny:

And DNA does not lie. The immunological profile of the native peoples of Mesoamerica today still show genetic isolation.

You guys are taking the unsupported, complete evidence-lacking word of a crackpot professor who wrote some bullshyt book in the 70's that has been pretty much universally debunked by his peers in academia and just saying "It's true and if you disagree you're a c00n or a cracker."

This is sad on a number of levels. African history is largely omitted in schools because we live in America, and history is told through the lens of the dominant culture. But that doesn't mean African history isn't as rich as anyone else's and it cannot be learned without the garbage like a flimsily put together documentary by a charlatan hustler who with no academic credentials known for DVDs on Mackin Lessons getting in the way. "The Triumph of Melanin." :snoop: Melanin is just a fukking polymer that occurs naturally in almost every living creature and doesn't have any anthropomorphosized "spiritual" properties. Jesus christ. Anyway, yeah it sucks that in school you're taught that our history starts as slaves and mass murderers like Columbus are deified. That doesn't mean you have to make up nonsense to counter it. You can easily research about how civilization started in Africa, and how metallurgy, mathematics, agiculture, and astronomy began there. Or about the empires and cultures of Mali, Aksum, Egypt, Songhai, Kush, Kongo, Ashanti, Sine, etc.

Not to mention "contributions" to the world isn't a measure of a people anyway, and that's really a eurocentric, westernized barometer of valuation of life y'all bought into. What about basic human existence and living and thriving as a community? That's not good enough? You have to make up these comical :duck: about being African Gods who invented everything in the entire universe and claim Beethoven was black?

And that's something you need to examine as well: internalized white supremacy...just in blackface because that's a lot of what I'm reading. White people have lied about history and distorted it, taking credit for the creations, inventions, and cultures of other people for centuries. So you want to do the same thing to other people, lying and trying steal what Olmecs, Indians, etc. have done? I guess I should expect that from a forum where a lot of black men shyt on black women all day, just like the white slavemasters who raped them 200 years ago. A lot of y'all express this sick internalized white supremacy in the form of making up pseudohistory, racial supremacist pseudoscience, patriarchy, general bigotry against other races, etc. and you don't even know it. It's sad. Until you challenge yourself to be better than a traumatized b*stard son of the white man, you're going to continue to be in the dark.

Now call me a c00n or a cracker.

Rick-Ross-BET-Awards-21.gif

:salute: