Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif
Post gifs when you can't logically prove your point brehs.

I'll be a c00n as long as this is a beautiful black baby.
2ee1b132.jpg

:wow: @ the amount of racial profiling he will go through... :lupe: Oh wait, racism don't exist cause everyone and everything is black and from Africa

:blessed:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bu bu bu bu blacks were too stupid to build such an advanced boat and float to South America! Everyone knows blacks didn't do shyt outside of Africa! Until my white masters tell me otherwise, i'm going to have to put the concept of African migration into the loony bin.

/sarcsm

I keep telling these c00ns that their white daddy is not going to tell them the truth, and some of the c00ns that work with them included. These idiots keep posting these cac scholars and these c00n ones that agree alongside. Theres always some c00ns that will go along with the cac agenda for pay or just because their plain out c00ns. I fukk with the knowledge hidden colors has put together (that HAS ALREADY BEEN AROUND). :salute:

Like I said if you need the cac/c00n committee to "legitimize" black presence in the world for you to believe, FINE. but stay out of the Hidden Colors thread with your shyt. Im not even trying to convert these idiots, just stay out of the thread.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
SN: This thread really shows how desperate black people are to claim individuals that are pretty much "white", "passing", etc. and shows how rampant colorism is in the black community.

nikkas don't make/watch movies to discover black people who proud of their race and who made great accomplishments that weren't known/publicized. nikkas watch movies to claim people who want nothing to do with blacks and people who's great great great great grandmother from the Pangea days was black. :to:

That light skin/white association got nikkas hooked and reachin' :damn: :damn: :damn: Y'all sound like a black girl with the nappiest fro talkin' about "Well I'm 1/16th cherokee, and 1/32 Japanese so I'm mixed :mjpls:" I'm the c00n though. :mjpls:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
SN: This thread really shows how desperate black people are to claim individuals that are pretty much "white", "passing", etc. and shows how rampant colorism is in the black community.

nikkas don't make/watch movies to discover black people who proud of their race and who made great accomplishments that weren't known/publicized. nikkas watch movies to claim people who want nothing to do with blacks and people who's great great great great grandmother from the Pangea days was black. :to:

That light skin/white association got nikkas hooked and reachin' :damn: :damn: :damn: Y'all sound like a black girl with the nappiest fro talkin' about "Well I'm 1/16th cherokee, and 1/32 Japanese so I'm mixed :mjpls:" I'm the c00n though. :mjpls:
http://www.websophist.com/Racc00n_DanceInStreetANM.gif

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Nobodies claim, for example, Japanese people of today as black. The movie simply outlines THE BLACK PRESENCE, in history

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you can tell when you're getting closer and closer to truth..

the defenders of HISstory come outta the wood works to "set the record straight"

:ufdup:

"we're all a human family, instead of focusing on who's who, lets just worry about being humans together"

:youngsabo:says the people who are descendants of those who created this dynamic in the first place.

continue bringing forth this knowledge my brothers, the more trolls, the closer we are to revealing more truth
:myman:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I'm just going to enjoy the movie, and the nice documtaries in here. Debating with these CAC's and c00ns denying plain as day evidence is like

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy

:manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you can tell when you're getting closer and closer to truth..

the defenders of HISstory come outta the wood works to "set the record straight"

:ufdup:

"we're all a human family, instead of focusing on who's who, lets just worry about being humans together"

:youngsabo:says the people who are descendants of those who created this dynamic in the first place.

continue bringing forth this knowledge my brothers, the more trolls, the closer we are to revealing more truth
:myman:
I'm actually a STAUNCH believer in the separation of races to preserve black people, black history, etc. in the long run and I hate the ideal of "one world, one race" or whatever.

But the logic presented in here (pretty much that everything comes from black people) kind of supports the ideal we should all be united, except under "black" leadership/following and not our present one.

The reason why you all's reasoning is errrrrr, is because there's no logical time period or DNA percentage that states when another race starts, and their connection to black history/blood/etc. ends.

If we are going to say that the Olmecs are indeed "black", well, when do they become the white genetic type that they are today? When do Europeans who supposedly came out of Africa, turn white? For you to answer those questions, you'd have to attribute the way climate and environments change features to such, but you all can't do that since you've been staunchly denying such happenings the whole thread.

You claim the Olmecs because of their nose, lips, and hair. But this kid looks nothing them and actually has more white features, but he is not genetically "white":
Black-Blonde-Hair.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm actually a STAUNCH believer in the separation of races to preserve black people, black history, etc. in the long run and I hate the ideal of "one world, one race" or whatever.

But the logic presented in here (pretty much that everything comes from black people) kind of supports the ideal we should all be united, except under "black" leadership/following and not our present one.

The reason why you all's reasoning is errrrrr, is because there's no logical time period or DNA percentage that states when another race starts, and their connection to black history/blood/etc. ends.

If we are going to say that the Olmecs are indeed "black", well, when do they become the white genetic type that they are today? When do Europeans who supposedly came out of Africa, turn white? For you to answer those questions, you'd have to attribute the way climate and environments change features to such, but you all can't do that since you've been staunchly denying such happenings the whole thread.

You claim the Olmecs because of their nose, lips, and hair. But this kid looks nothing them and actually has more white features, but he is not genetically "white":
Black-Blonde-Hair.jpg

what exactly are "white features", serious question?

:lupe:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy

Black-Blonde-Hair.jpg

No one said the Olmecs were just African black people. Take those c00n tinted shades off for a second. Most just have been saying there was an African presence there back then based off the statues, artifacts, pyramids, paintings and etc. Some posters pointed out a 64 year man came to South America from W Africa on a fukking kayak. In the end its a theory but those like you who quickly dismiss it then hey :yeshrug: go ahead continue to lap up what the mainstream feeds you

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
what exactly are "white features", serious question?

:lupe:
Your side of the argument (the movie and Ivan Sertima) has insinuated that there are black features, so you tell me what's black, white, etc. since y'all have the experts backing you up.

The kid in that picture certainly looks NOTHING like that statue. You can't say that he does.

And if you are somehow trying to pull a fast one and say that those are a part of the myriad of "black" features, then I have to ask of you again, explain where blackness ends and where do other races begin? I was exaggerating earlier, but trying to claim the boy in the picture as the same race of the Olmecs just proves the idea you don't like: We're all "one race"

FYI. I believe that there is no such thing as "black" or "white" features because IMO, the way you look isn't just determined by your gene pool but many other factors as well (ie. climate, diet, etc.).

According to you all, white people should be able to claim the boy in the pic as white since he has typically "white" traits (straight blonde hair, light eyes, thin lips, etc.)

No one said the Olmecs were just African black people. Take those c00n tinted shades off for a second. Most just have been saying there was an African presence there back then based off the statues, artifacts, pyramids, paintings and etc. Some posters pointed out a 64 year man came to South America from W Africa on a fukking kayak. In the end its a theory but those like you who quickly dismiss it then hey :yeshrug: go ahead continue to lap up what the mainstream feeds you
Actually, the movie/Sertima states that the Olmecs were black/of African descent. That's what you all are backing up, no? If you didn't watch the movie you are arguing about, please say so so I won't respond to you anymore. I don't deny that black people traveled to the Americas pre-Columbus. Show me explicitly where I have.

I'm just saying that an Native American has no black in him and is of a different race. And for us to try to claim the Olmecs is us is pretty damn "big white man writing history"-ish of us.

African presence makes much more sense in the ideal of Pangea, rather than boat since there's no proof of African boat travel from that time period, even from African scholars.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your side of the argument (the movie and Ivan Sertima) has insinuated that there are black features, so you tell me what's black, white, etc. since y'all have the experts backing you up.

The kid in that picture certainly looks NOTHING like that statue. You can't say that he does.

And if you are somehow trying to pull a fast one and say that those are a part of the myriad of "black" features, then I have to ask of you again, explain where blackness ends and where do other races begin? I was exaggerating earlier, but trying to claim the boy in the picture as the same race of the Olmecs just proves the idea you don't like: We're all "one race"

FYI. I believe that there is no such thing as "black" or "white" features because IMO, the way you look isn't just determined by your gene pool but many other factors as well (ie. climate, diet, etc.).

According to you all, white people should be able to claim the boy in the pic as white since he has typically "white" traits (straight blonde hair, light eyes, thin lips, etc.)

this kid has curly hair, you can NOT see the color of his eyes, and his lips are thin?
:snoop:

I can show you kids of stop and frisk ancestry that look exactly like him.