Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
let's remember its only 2hrs and there trying to get the certain bases

Excuses.

Why is it so hard to get ya'll to admit that Tariq has flaws...glaring flaws in his presentation of facts?

ya'll so quick to wanna act like ya'll are up on game without giving this same "new" knowledge the same smell-test to make sure you've ACTUALLY learned something and not be reprogrammed and confused all over again.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
2roqsk2.jpg

o870qc.jpg

xcomfd.jpg

200p4k6.jpg

sbn7rn.jpg

that's off one google :camby:

So dudes out here trying to steal Native South American History:dwillhuh::snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The people in HC could have simply said the sky is blue and water is wet, but anything with a black face attached to it is gonna be called "pseudo scientific bullshyt" when it's coming from another black person, yet black people have been fed lies for hundreds of years about themselves by white europeans and these fukking c00n ass dikkheads never even bother to dispute or debunk anything they say and just happily go along with it. Woah if any African/black person who actually cares about their own people wants to give young blacks a sense of history/pride, then it's "b-b-b-but what does that have to do with us today? We have colour TVs, ipods a roof over our heads, racism is over" or "that's speculation/hearsay and not 100% accurate". So I guess what you and YOUR kids have been learning in school from day one about european innovations and black savagery is ALLLLL true, right? fukk outta here and kill yourselves.

It really says a lot about the mindstate of any black individual who fights black educators much harder than they would anything else. :smh:

I bet you won't comment on the quality standards of these so called intellectuals you've embraced though. :mjpls:

One of them is a fukking METAPHYSICIAN. :beli:

Go.

Sit.

Your.

Ass.

Down.

Now, I could dismiss him off that alone, but even listening to about 40% of his commentary as completely laughable, then I'm not sure how I can truly trust him.

Was there some knowledge and plans dropped int he movies? Sure. :obama:

Was there some major holes in the narrative? HELL YES. :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where are you getting your "right" information from? And taken more serious by who???? Yet again the cacs, the very ppl who spread non sense. Lol at trying to turn my agent comment on me. I see u cannot disconnect yourself "Blackman" from the consignment of white folk even when u pretend u are

Bruh.

Just because it comes from a black person doesn't mean its fukking true.

It takes more than the source of an argument to prove the validity of an argument.

Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg

VZic3Lp.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The guy at the beginning of this video is Dr. Hawass he was in charge of all ancient Egyptian antiquities. Basically, whatever he says goes. Look at what he says in the beginning of the video and then the 4:10 mark

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-vrec&v=s5wLCVpBjhk

See, even if I wanted to trust you, now I can't.

Ya'll don't know how skepticism is so important.

Stop asking to be validated in what you believe but instead, validate things YOURSELVES independently of what you want to be true.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
olmec_braids11.JPG

Ok..This is the back of an Olmec statue.Notice the braids..Or do I need some fake dna stats to prove that these are braids.

olmecheaduse.jpg

Here is another Olmec statue,and this time,the statue has a fro...Sorry to break it to you cac trolls,but the Olmecs were Black Africans.None of you have debunked anything whatsoever.
Africans aren't the only people who wear braids.

Y'all can come to Queens anytime and see Mexicans, Peruvians, Ecuadorians, etc. who look like that. They are all nick named "fatheads" out here for a reason. That's the trouble with y'all man, it's obvious you don't get out much.

:laff: @ that being an afro.

faces2.jpg

stop trying to claim these peoples history :camby:

None of them rocking braids in those pics B. That would help ya argument.You laughing at that afro but that shyt looks just like Wesley's fade from Blade lol. And if you honestly saying you see no African features in those Olmec statues, which many non black archaeologist will disagree with you on, then that says all that needs to be heard by you. Those heads look just like the Spinx so are you saying the Mexicans visited Egypt instead?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There should be a "Cac" button next to posts. There's no way some of you guys that are going hard trying to "debunk" some of this info is black. No fukking way. I'm talking to you @Napoleon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There should be a "Cac" button next to posts. There's no way some of you guys that are going hard trying to "debunk" some of this info is black. No fukking way. I'm talking to you @Napoleon

I'm sorry I have a higher standard of evidence and argument than you do.

I appreciate information, but I like for it to get the basics straight.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
None of them rocking braids in those pics B. That would help ya argument.You laughing at that afro but that shyt looks just like Wesley's fade from Blade lol. And if you honestly saying you see no African features in those Olmec statues, which many non black archaeologist will disagree with you on, then that says all that needs to be heard by you. Those heads look just like the Spinx so are you saying the Mexicans visited Egypt instead?

Broad noses and full lips are not "African features" they are features shared by a variety of humans who evolve in particular climatic conditions. That is science.

"they not rocking braids though B," and "he's got the wesley snipes fade from blade" is not science, it is stupidity.

and what's the point of bringing up those noses and lips anyway? he could have had a pointy nose and thin lips and you would still try to claim he was an African. We see that all the time. When cac Egyptologists bring up the "caucasoid features" of the ancient Egyptians you guys go off on rants about how diverse Africans are in terms of physical characteristics, but when it comes to the Olmecs all of a sudden that doesn't matter anymore? :usure:

and for the record, I consider the ancient Egyptians to be a black people.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you gotta wonder

:pachaha:
why is it that Whites, who have NO connection to any of this shyt either way, are arguing Black history so vehemently?

one thing we can say with certainty is that the Olmecs DAMN sure weren't White, but lets have a look at phenomena that Whites have displayed both in Egypt and in SA.

On 12 January 2009,[157] at least three people, including two Mexicans and one American, entered the Parque-Museo La Venta in Villahermosa and damaged just under 30 archaeological pieces, including the four La Venta colossal heads.[158][159] The vandals were all members of an evangelical church and appeared to have been carrying out a supposed pre-Columbian ritual, during which salts, grape juice and oil were thrown on the heads.[160] It was estimated that 300,000 pesos (US$ 21,900) would be needed to repair the damage,[158] and the restoration process would last four months.[157] The three vandals were released soon after their arrest after paying 330,000 pesos each.

:lupe: why were they destroying historical pieces?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you gotta wonder

why is it that Whites, who have NO connection to any of this shyt either way, are arguing Black history so vehemently?

one thing we can say with certainty is that the Olmecs DAMN sure weren't White, but lets have a look at phenomena that Whites have displayed both in Egypt and in SA.

:lupe: why were they destroying historical pieces?

The same reason they went to Egypt and broke off the noses of noses of all the pyramids and the statues. My theory is that they are intimidated by pure uncut African features, and feel the need to ridicule them in order to satisfy their inferiority complex. Imagine the site when the white man firs arrived in Africa. Seeing tall, black, muscular men, with big dikks and wives with fat assess. It must have thrown them for a loop!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The same reason they went to Egypt and broke off the noses of noses of all the pyramids and the statues. My theory is that they are intimidated by pure uncut African features, and feel the need to ridicule them in order to satisfy their inferiority complex. Imagine the site when the white man firs arrived in Africa. Seeing tall, black, muscular men, with big dikks and wives with fat assess. It must have thrown them for a loop!

:youngsabo: