Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
as far as african olmecs are concerned.

simple logic. and the mere fact that, there's no proof of ship building in africa.
A 64 year old man traveled across the atlantic from Senegal to Brazil in a canoe, friend. The currents basically took him there. After 6 months these same currents reverse and will take you back. Pretty cool, friend. But i guess if theres no record, this old man was the first to do it in history. :heh: O friend, you.

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 64 year old man traveled across the atlantic from Senegal to Brazil in a canoe, friend. The currents basically took him there. After 6 months these same currents reverse and will take you back. Pretty cool, friend.
:ohhh:

64-Year-Old Kayaker Completes Trans-Atlantic Voyage

kayaker.jpg

voyage.png

Daps
Point out too many facts and they'll backpedal into "well I'm not speaking in absolutes" and not stand firmly behind a thing they said, even as the documentary and filmmaker we really came to discuss do :russ: Awesome thread.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:ohhh:

64-Year-Old Kayaker Completes Trans-Atlantic Voyage

kayaker.jpg

voyage.png

Bu bu bu bu blacks were too stupid to build such an advanced boat and float to South America! Everyone knows blacks didn't do shyt outside of Africa! Until my white masters tell me otherwise, i'm going to have to put the concept of African migration into the loony bin.

/sarcsm

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So great. Everyone comes from Africa and everything has African roots and is really black. So even when you're white/asian/native, you're still black.

#BlackExcellence
george_w_bush_genealogy.jpeg

#BlackOnBlackCrime
george_zimmerman.jpg

Beautiful Black Children
2ee1b132.jpg

White people, you can say "nikka", cause deep down, you're really black :lupe: Racism no longer exists, cause at the end of the day, we all black and from Africa :blessed:

Everything is black :blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
None of them rocking braids in those pics B. That would help ya argument.You laughing at that afro but that shyt looks just like Wesley's fade from Blade lol. And if you honestly saying you see no African features in those Olmec statues, which many non black archaeologist will disagree with you on, then that says all that needs to be heard by you. Those heads look just like the Spinx so are you saying the Mexicans visited Egypt instead?
you gotta wonder

:pachaha:
why is it that Whites, who have NO connection to any of this shyt either way, are arguing Black history so vehemently?

one thing we can say with certainty is that the Olmecs DAMN sure weren't White, but lets have a look at phenomena that Whites have displayed both in Egypt and in SA.

:lupe: why were they destroying historical pieces?
Beacuse when they restore the pieces they change the features, friend to take away these angles of debate.

its so demonic.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i knew Dac00nIsHere would bless this thread :blessed:
I don't get how I'm a c00n.

Everything in the world comes from black people no? Ifyou know for sure that Beethoven is black and you want to claim him as #BlackExcellence, how can you deny that Paula Patton's (a half black woman) son, is black as well?

Lil dude gonna be sayin' "What's my nikka?!" to your kids and ain't shyt you gonna do about it cause he's "black". :umad:

In your opinion, Zimmerman's altercation against Trayvon should be nothing but more black on black violence. Zimmerman's mother is from Peru. Pretty sure she has Olmec roots. And if the Olmec's were really black, then Zimmerman also has close black roots as well. Zimmerman is black in your book, logically. :lupe:

Everyone and everything is black. :blessed:

I swear some black people have the lowest self-esteem ever. nikkas jumpin' up to claim anything to make them feel better about that black skin. :russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how I'm a c00n.

Everything in the world comes from black people no? Ifyou know for sure that Beethoven is black and you want to claim him as #BlackExcellence, how can you deny that Paula Patton's (a half black woman) son, is black as well?

Lil dude gonna be sayin' "What's my nikka?!" to your kids and ain't shyt you gonna do about it cause he's "black". :umad:

In your opinion, Zimmerman's altercation against Trayvon should be nothing but more black on black violence. Zimmerman's mother is from Peru. Pretty sure she has Olmec roots. And if the Olmec's were really black, then Zimmerman also has close black roots as well. Zimmerman is black in your book, logically. :lupe:

Everyone and everything is black. :blessed:

I swear some black people have the lowest self-esteem ever. nikkas jumpin' up to claim anything to make them feel better about that black skin. :russ:
original.gif
:russ:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Broad noses and full lips are not "African features" they are features shared by a variety of humans who evolve in particular climatic conditions. That is science.

"they not rocking braids though B," and "he's got the wesley snipes fade from blade" is not science, it is stupidity.

and what's the point of bringing up those noses and lips anyway? he could have had a pointy nose and thin lips and you would still try to claim he was an African. We see that all the time. When cac Egyptologists bring up the "caucasoid features" of the ancient Egyptians you guys go off on rants about how diverse Africans are in terms of physical characteristics, but when it comes to the Olmecs all of a sudden that doesn't matter anymore? :usure:

and for the record, I consider the ancient Egyptians to be a black people.

Whoa slow down partna with those broad ass generalizations. 1st off Claim Egyptians were African??You ignore there was an extensive white-washing of ancient Egypt which many non black "Afrocentric types" concede to. But its black peoples fault when historically speaking white people have altered the truth for various self serving purposes. Yeah its the "pseudo-scientist" fault for trying to unearth concealed truth and not the fault of those who changed history to begin with. You posted a ton of pics of Mexicans along side Olmec statues but none have hair like they do. Why is that? You argued Hispanics rock braids like its nothing in Queens now you saying those aint braids on the statue.:aicmon:. Why bring the hispanic braids to begin with? You flip flopping like a politician :camby:. The kicker to me you been in several threads like these saying bullshyt like oh they may have dark skin, broad noses, kinky hair, and full lips but that doesnt mean they are of African descent. Nevermind who they look like, because thats not science though right? GTFOH. Your points are like a chick dancing in a strip club with a nursing outfit on. You disregard her being in a titty bar on stage twerking while dudes throw money at her but cling to the notion :ohhh:, oh she's not a stripper she's in the medical field because she wears a stethoscope. Yea keep trollin I see you :troll:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Be called a "c00n" for representin' your black history brehs.

Y'all in here cryin' to call Beethoven black, but Paula Patton's quadroon niglet ain't black? I thought the natives were really of BLACK descent. Now you're saying they aren't huh?

Like I said, desperation and low self-esteem of people who have never been taught their history through out their whole life manifesting it's appearance over the past 3 years through extreme bravado in (false)claiming people/tribes/artifacts who are dead via video. Pathetic.

You will use Beethoven as an example of #BlackExcellence to somehow prove to yourself and others that black have been great contributors to society. I don't need any of that cause I already know.

And Beethoven ain't black. :umad:

I ain't mad though. Get it how you live. :yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Y'all in here cryin' to call Beethoven black, but Paula Patton's quadroon niglet ain't black? I thought the natives were really of BLACK descent. Now you're saying they aren't huh?

Like I said, desperation and low self-esteem manifesting it's appearance through extreme bravado in (false)claiming people/tribes/artifacts who are dead. Pathetic.

You will use Beethoven as an example of #BlackExcellence to somehow prove to yourself and others that black have been great contributors to society. I don't need any of that cause I already know.

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said, desperation and low self-esteem of people who have never been taught their history through out their whole life manifesting it's appearance over the past 3 years through extreme bravado in (false)claiming people/tribes/artifacts who are dead via video. Pathetic.

I ain't mad though. Get it how you live. :yeshrug:
tumblr_lt91w4yeeH1qztwte.gif
keep it coming :russ: