Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any group of people who evolve in a tropical climate will have similar features. You think black africans are the only one running around with broad noses and full lips then you should try to get out more.

is that the only head you guys like to reference though? what about those other ones I posted. You really going to sit there and say they can't be mexican?
Um..Look..I know you are trolling..But I hate to see someone consistently make an arse out of themselves. The Olmec statues would not look "Mexican" as you keep stating,because MEXICANS DID NOT EXIST THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!

Geez

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see clear african features.

I see why people WANT TO SAY those are african features, but I'm not seeing it.

Those stone carvings aren't truly detailed enough for me to accept that.

Its easy for me to say what it LOOKS like, but I can't in good faith honestly submit entirely to the idea.

I'm all for "alternative" history, but you're not even being skeptical. You're accepting EVERYTHING Nasheed says because HE said it.

Makes me wonder what YOUR thoughts are.

You see those African features..You are trying to PRETEND that they don't exist,but you aren't fooling anyone

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
olmec_braids11.JPG

Ok..This is the back of an Olmec statue.Notice the braids..Or do I need some fake dna stats to prove that these are braids.

olmecheaduse.jpg

Here is another Olmec statue,and this time,the statue has a fro...Sorry to break it to you cad trolls,but the Olmecs were Black Africans.None of you have debunked anything whatsoever.

I know natives in Mexico with afros and braids :troll:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The technological and navigational technology it takes to sail across the 2 oceans hadn't been created. China could go to africa, because that was just the indian ocean and they could 'hug' coasts, and make pit stops. But going across the pacific and atlantic, where you can't make pit stops, is something that humans couldn't do until the 14th century. Those were no longer boats, they were ships. They could store food and water for months, the compass and astrological map had been complete as well.
as far as african olmecs are concerned.

simple logic. and the mere fact that, there's no proof of ship building in africa.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Where are you getting your "right" information from? And taken more serious by who???? Yet again the cacs, the very ppl who spread non sense. Lol at trying to turn my agent comment on me. I see u cannot disconnect yourself "Blackman" from the consignment of white folk even when u pretend u are
so basically you're making the assumption that all historians are white, and there's no global community of historians who have peer reviews which come to a consensus. . interesting.

don't reflect your inferiority complex on others.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

simple logic. and the mere fact that, there's no proof of ship building in africa.

But somehow some way Moors made it to Europe in droves no problem. Where were the proof of ships for the Aborigines in Australia? No need to build ships if you are already settled.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The people in HC could have simply said the sky is blue and water is wet, but anything with a black face attached to it is gonna be called "pseudo scientific bullshyt" when it's coming from another black person, yet black people have been fed lies for hundreds of years about themselves by white europeans and these fukking c00n ass dikkheads never even bother to dispute or debunk anything they say and just happily go along with it. Woah if any African/black person who actually cares about their own people wants to give young blacks a sense of history/pride, then it's "b-b-b-but what does that have to do with us today? We have colour TVs, ipods a roof over our heads, racism is over" or "that's speculation/hearsay and not 100% accurate". So I guess what you and YOUR kids have been learning in school from day one about european innovations and black savagery is ALLLLL true, right? fukk outta here and kill yourselves.

It really says a lot about the mindstate of any black individual who fights black educators much harder than they would anything else. :smh:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

The way you demonic CAC's just say things that don't even slightly resemble the truth with such conviction is astounding. Here's a fully intact ship from ancient Egypt fr
The year 2500bc

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly. Their acting as if Nasheed simply pulled these theories out of his ass. Many of these concepts have been debated for decades, especially the Olmec question. However these cacs have obviously accepted the white scientists conclusions as FACT, and summarilly dismissing the ideas presented by the "alternative" scholars, simply because their white idols have rejected it previously. These same white historical leaders mind you, that have that tried to obfuscate the real black history for hundreds of years. Its disgusting and honestly a waste of time debating with these nikkas.

Those who refuse to accept history unless it is cosigned in a white journal should simply refrain from commenting on the topic any further.

P.S. Anthropology is a very fukking cool science.

Forget about Nasheed for a sec, he may have made the film, but he's the not the only one featured in these documentaries.

Why should anyone accept Krs-one as an authority on anything? Why is he even being interviewed in a documentary that is supposedly putting forth a scholarly view of history?

and I'm sorry man but this guy:

valentine.jpg

would get laughed at by any real African scholar/historian, not only "white" ones. It's shame how much attention you give these guys when there are Africans out there with real credentials. Ignorant and gullible people are making people like Nasheed and this guy rich, because you buy what they are selling with no questions asked.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
who is going to embarrass him??? It's clear who's side your on... The cacs call it pseudo science and "disprove" it with THERE bullshyt. Same ppl who try to intellectualize black IQ inferiority and eugenics. The same universities who give awards to white teachers who come up with that shyt is the people to turn to????? Fuxk outta. Here

Oh ok.

I posted three academics I want to see included (who are minorities or pro-black scholars) who actually approach issues with tact and nuance and from a position with incontrovertible evidence...like...you know...genetics...or measured anthropology... :comeon:

But no.

Lets have these couch philosophers come in here and ramble about some shyt they barely understand. That seems more legit.

The part about the super powers of melanin alone was embarrassing...when all they had to do was link up with some PhDs who study the shyt. fukk, I know 2 people PERSONALLY they could have used.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You see those African features..You are trying to PRETEND that they don't exist,but you aren't fooling anyone

I see them admittedly only because someone said thats what they look like.

I really can't say that they are.

Africa is too diverse of a continent, as was central america before columbus for me to seriously admit that this is truly what it claims to be.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
olmec_braids11.JPG

Ok..This is the back of an Olmec statue.Notice the braids..Or do I need some fake dna stats to prove that these are braids.

olmecheaduse.jpg

Here is another Olmec statue,and this time,the statue has a fro...Sorry to break it to you cac trolls,but the Olmecs were Black Africans.None of you have debunked anything whatsoever.

Africans aren't the only people who wear braids.

Y'all can come to Queens anytime and see Mexicans, Peruvians, Ecuadorians, etc. who look like that. They are all nick named "fatheads" out here for a reason. That's the trouble with y'all man, it's obvious you don't get out much.

:laff: @ that being an afro.

faces2.jpg

stop trying to claim these peoples history :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah I'm not watching hidden colors 2 and 3 cuz I don't care about that shyt..someone said it was about melanin..and you're saying one is about anti gay and aids denial..naw im cool..I don't care about that shyt..what I didn't like was how they were just naming something for 2 seconds and saying "he was black" "blacks did that" without going into depth like how they did the moor segment..it was some bullshyt like I said, about Africans never living in caves and other shyt..but the doc is totally in ya face..without letting anything marinate for a awhile..but that's how alot of Afrocentric literature is

This is an excuse.

If you're doing three part documentaries, you should prepare to slow the fukk down and explain yourself or your rationale without trotting out half truths.

You act like i want Nasheed to fail.

I don't.

I want him to make a better product.

..where it's just hella statements all over the place..but that's really how you're supposed to get introduced into black history IMO.,.because you feel so proud that you have a history that they never taught you in school,
Nope.

Another excuse for the poor quality of this film.

You just also contradicted yourself.

Being proud of your history doesn't mean that:

1. you can spew half-assed assertions as the truth

2. that you can invoke unsubstantiated and factually inaccurate statements

3. that you can twist existing and essentially proven statements to meet your own aims.
because it's designed for whites to achieve success, because they're learning about their heroes like George Washington.or the Greeks ...so they can relate....that's the reason why alot of blacks find school boring..all they teach is is that we slaves in this country and few people did stuff in the civil rights...I'm sure white people find black history boring as well if that's all they teach..

Now you're talking about policy moving forward, not history

If this movie was about solutions, then i'd have less of a problem.

But since you're conflating the two, Im guessing you didn't pick up on the fact that reporting history isn't held to the same standard as creating future policy.