Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LMAO tell me what you see then, because there are also African tribes with high cheek bones and slanted eyes even. Your seeing cac bullshyt is what it is

Yawn.

Do you know what paredolia is?

Its the same shyt that makes people think they saw a smiley face in a cheese grater.

Your brain has facial recognition neurons that more or less seek patterns and try to find anything that looks like a face for you to identify.

I say that to say that this comes off as slight confirmation bias.

There are some big headed mofos in central america with thick features.

Now, could I say they look like "africans?" Sure.

But they also looked like a lot of natives back then too.

Its too hard to tell but very easy for people to want to see what they want to be true.

I'm not even saying you're wrong. I'm just saying I'm not convinced if all you're going to do is "look" at them and 'see" these 'features"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're saying its Nasheed that is saying this..what I am telling you is that I knew all this shyt like 8 years before hidden colors was released.,many people knew too ..way before me or any of us..so it's not psuedo history cuz Nasheed said it..you cacs stay hating on black history, and would rather learn from white racists ..everything you guys know have been forced lies down ya throat and you still believe it and accept it without learning for yaself or looking at the other side of the coin..

false.

Nasheed has some good information.

Its where he lacks that brings down the overall presentation HEAVY.

This is what I'm trying to get you fools to understand.

When you play fast and loose with facts and data, your credibility drops...QUICKLY.

Nasheed should have more integrity to introduce his subjects with more nuance rather than to speak on shyt he doesn't understand.

hell, there are "white" anthropologist who support the pre-columbian africa theory and cite the olmec theory...but even they hold some reservation simply because the evidence is not as concrete as you make it out to be.

It takes a lot to build a story from the past and pretending like you've got it all figured out by looking at a stone head and going: "Yep. Negro" isn't helping anyone.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Exactly. Their acting as if Nasheed simply pulled these theories out of his ass. Many of these concepts have been debated for decades, especially the Olmec question. However these cacs have obviously accepted the white scientists conclusions as FACT, and summarilly dismissing the ideas presented by the "alternative" scholars, simply because their white idols have rejected it previously. These same white historical leaders mind you, that have that tried to obfuscate the real black history for hundreds of years. Its disgusting and honestly a waste of time debating with these nikkas.

Those who refuse to accept history unless it is cosigned in a white journal should simply refrain from commenting on the topic any further.

P.S. Anthropology is a very fukking cool science.

Exactly...if all these haters in this thread think that Nasheed pulled all this history out of his ass, than they must not know their history..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
false.

Nasheed has some good information.

Its where he lacks that brings down the overall presentation HEAVY.

This is what I'm trying to get you fools to understand.

When you play fast and loose with facts and data, your credibility drops...QUICKLY.

Nasheed should have more integrity to introduce his subjects with more nuance rather than to speak on shyt he doesn't understand.

hell, there are "white" anthropologist who support the pre-columbian africa theory and cite the olmec theory...but even they hold some reservation simply because the evidence is not as concrete as you make it out to be.

It takes a lot to build a story from the past and pretending like you've got it all figured out by looking at a stone head and going: "Yep. Negro" isn't helping anyone.

True..but it's a good starting point..black folks are gonna see hidden colors and research further and learn things about their history so they can feel proud..if its false than I hope they're studious enough to find the truth..either way..they're gonna find some truth and see what we built and accomplished..

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yawn.

Do you know what paredolia is?

Its the same shyt that makes people think they saw a smiley face in a cheese grater.

Your brain has facial recognition neurons that more or less seek patterns and try to find anything that looks like a face for you to identify.

I say that to say that this comes off as slight confirmation bias.

There are some big headed mofos in central america with thick features.

Now, could I say they look like "africans?" Sure.

But they also looked like a lot of natives back then too.

Its too hard to tell but very easy for people to want to see what they want to be true.

I'm not even saying you're wrong. I'm just saying I'm not convinced if all you're going to do is "look" at them and 'see" these 'features"
Lmao typical cac denial. Even if there's some "big headed thick featured" people in Central America who are those features indenous to? Meaning African influence is there. Sorry Napoleon you can run from the ******s because they inhabited everywhere, your trying to play it cool like the negro influence doesn't both u but your denial isnrediculous no wonder u prefer to side with the cac lies because it tilts more your way

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
True..but it's a good starting point..black folks are gonna see hidden colors and research further and learn things about their history so they can feel proud..if its false than I hope they're studious enough to find the truth..either way..they're gonna find some truth and see what we built and accomplished..

I personally have higher standards than that.

Thats why I make a fuss about letting people know the flaws int hat movie

People are so thirsty for knowledge they'd rather accept an alternative viewpoint entirely without running it through the same skepticism and caution they approach every other concept with.

Just because he claims to be on your side doesn't mean he's got the best view on things or the most well prepared stance.

Nothing is above criticism and at the very least, we should strive for the best product we can get.

If there are flaws, it needs to be known.

And the shyt from HC 1 & 2 like AIDS denialism, the antigay shyt that wasn't rooted in any science, and the whole kow-towing to religion is NOT helping the black community progress in any fashion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lmao typical cac denial. Even if there's some "big headed thick featured" people in Central America who are those features indenous to? Meaning African influence is there. Sorry Napoleon you can run from the ******s because they inhabited everywhere, your trying to play it cool like the negro influence doesn't both u but your denial isnrediculous no wonder u prefer to side with the cac lies because it tilts more your way

cac denial?

I'm black you dumbass

I just have a VERY high bullshyt meter and I don't accept what a fellow moor/nikka/african-american brother is saying for the fukk of it.

I like being right.

I don't like going with the group consensus without investigating things independently from the source of information.

...and I mess with Nasheed heavy on most other issues, but he needs some serious quality control if he wants his product and message to be taken more seriously.

I find it funny your BEST evidence is something that "looks" black from stone carvings.

but hey. The idea is planted now and you can't help but see ANYTHING else in those carvings.

You're not even open to being wrong, which is the scary thing. :snoop:

You're not a rational agent. You're a lemming just looking for an identity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq has GOT to stop letting these dusty unkempt MFers approach his product and instead recruit some people who won't embarrass his entire premise.

There are reputable people out there but this catering to the lowest common denominator with all this pseudoscience about melanin is NOT helping.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cac denial?

I'm black you dumbass

I just have a VERY high bullshyt meter and I don't accept what a fellow moor/nikka/african-american brother is saying for the fukk of it.

I like being right.

I don't like going with the group consensus without investigating things independently from the source of information.

...and I mess with Nasheed heavy on most other issues, but he needs some serious quality control if he wants his product and message to be taken more seriously.

I find it funny your BEST evidence is something that "looks" black from stone carvings.

but hey. The idea is planted now and you can't help but see ANYTHING else in those carvings.

You're not even open to being wrong, which is the scary thing. :snoop:

You're not a rational agent. You're a lemming just looking for an identity.
Where are you getting your "right" information from? And taken more serious by who???? Yet again the cacs, the very ppl who spread non sense. Lol at trying to turn my agent comment on me. I see u cannot disconnect yourself "Blackman" from the consignment of white folk even when u pretend u are

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq has GOT to stop letting these dusty unkempt MFers approach his product and instead recruit some people who won't embarrass his entire premise.

There are reputable people out there but this catering to the lowest common denominator with all this pseudoscience about melanin is NOT helping.
who is going to embarrass him??? It's clear who's side your on... The cacs call it pseudo science and "disprove" it with THERE bullshyt. Same ppl who try to intellectualize black IQ inferiority and eugenics. The same universities who give awards to white teachers who come up with that shyt is the people to turn to????? Fuxk outta. Here

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I personally have higher standards than that.

Thats why I make a fuss about letting people know the flaws int hat movie

People are so thirsty for knowledge they'd rather accept an alternative viewpoint entirely without running it through the same skepticism and caution they approach every other concept with.

Just because he claims to be on your side doesn't mean he's got the best view on things or the most well prepared stance.

Nothing is above criticism and at the very least, we should strive for the best product we can get.

If there are flaws, it needs to be known.

And the shyt from HC 1 & 2 like AIDS denialism, the antigay shyt that wasn't rooted in any science, and the whole kow-towing to religion is NOT helping the black community progress in any fashion.

Yeah I'm not watching hidden colors 2 and 3 cuz I don't care about that shyt..someone said it was about melanin..and you're saying one is about anti gay and aids denial..naw im cool..I don't care about that shyt..what I didn't like was how they were just naming something for 2 seconds and saying "he was black" "blacks did that" without going into depth like how they did the moor segment..it was some bullshyt like I said, about Africans never living in caves and other shyt..but the doc is totally in ya face..without letting anything marinate for a awhile..but that's how alot of Afrocentric literature is ..where it's just hella statements all over the place..but that's really how you're supposed to get introduced into black history IMO.,.because you feel so proud that you have a history that they never taught you in school, because it's designed for whites to achieve success, because they're learning about their heroes like George Washington.or the Greeks ...so they can relate....that's the reason why alot of blacks find school boring..all they teach is is that we slaves in this country and few people did stuff in the civil rights...I'm sure white people find black history boring as well if that's all they teach..

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I'm not watching hidden colors 2 and 3 cuz I don't care about that shyt..someone said it was about melanin..and you're saying one is about anti gay and aids denial..naw im cool..I don't care about that shyt..what I didn't like was how they were just naming something for 2 seconds and saying "he was black" "blacks did that" without going into depth like how they did the moor segment..it was some bullshyt like I said, about Africans never living in caves and other shyt..but the doc is totally in ya face..without letting anything marinate for a awhile..but that's how alot of Afrocentric literature is ..where it's just hella statements all over the place..but that's really how you're supposed to get introduced into black history IMO.,.because you feel so proud that you have a history that they never taught you in school, because it's designed for whites to achieve success, because they're learning about their heroes like George Washington.or the Greeks ...so they can relate....that's the reason why alot of blacks find school boring..all they teach is is that we slaves in this country and few people did stuff in the civil rights...I'm sure white people find black history boring as well if that's all they teach..
let's remember its only 2hrs and there trying to get the certain bases

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
olmec_braids11.JPG

Ok..This is the back of an Olmec statue.Notice the braids..Or do I need some fake dna stats to prove that these are braids.

olmecheaduse.jpg

Here is another Olmec statue,and this time,the statue has a fro...Sorry to break it to you cac trolls,but the Olmecs were Black Africans.None of you have debunked anything whatsoever.

Last edited: